ISIS is gaining ground against our Kurdish Allies...

No that's just you being a presumptuous twat, I said nothing of the sort

And just how in the fuck did you get "Like the Native Americans and the African slaves." out of that? It's not even in the same game or league much less stadium.

"Savages"

That's what my people were called. That's what the Africans were called. That is what white people call anyone whose land they want to take.
 
I guess we could go back to pre-Sykes-Picot, and welcome a new Ottoman Empire, let it dominate the entire region, it's critical geographic choke points, throw out Israel, and accept all that would portend for the West.

^^^ gave me a Laurance of Arabia flashback
 
I guess we could go back to pre-Sykes-Picot, and welcome a new Ottoman Empire, let it dominate the entire region, it's critical geographic choke points, throw out Israel, and accept all that would portend for the West.

LMFAO name one gandpa living in 1580...Jesus fucking Christ you really don't have a fucking clue do you??? hahahahaha.
 
"Savages"

That's what my people were called. That's what the Africans were called. That is what white people call anyone whose land they want to take.

It's also what the Irish were called, what the Scots were called, what the Danes were called, what the Japanese called the Chinese, what the Koreans were called and it's also what some Native American Tribes called other Native American tribes when trying to get the White Man to ally with them to take away their neighbour's land.

*faux outrage*
 
The Apache Helicopters defending the airport.

Where, if we do not have boots on the ground, are they coming from?

:eek:
 
"Savages"

That's what my people were called.

How does that apply to the ISIS/Iraq situation??

That's what the Africans were called.

How does that apply to the ISIS/Iraq situation?

Are you comparing these diabolically violent whack jobs to our people or the African slaves? If they went around crucifying, beheading each other and making human sacrifices to their gods then maybe the white folks were right....they are fucking savages.

Africa is still full of the fuckers..
2014-635283554613012877-301_resized.jpg


Bunch of god damn animals.

And if you don't like the term to fucking bad, that's what you call mother fuckers who cut kids heads off and crucify other folks for differences in opinion....savages.


That is what white people call anyone whose land they want to take.

1) I'm not white.

2) No one wants that dirt ball shit hole....the defense industry/MIC just wants to keep the cash cow producing. They are the ONLY people who get anything out of it.

Remember, VOTE REPUBLICAN!! ;)
 
Shepard Smith scoffed that Isis was near enough (15 miles) to the Baghdad airport to threaten it, not knowing that they are in the 18 mile artillery range of the 155MM American guns they captured.

Who knows what else they've been able to purchase.
 
Some of you right wingers are the ultimate hypocrites. You turn your noses up at ISIS, yet love to celebrate Columbus day and all the raping and pillaging that occurred against the Tainos.






guns-homeland_security1.png



Screw you all.
 
Some of you right wingers are the ultimate hypocrites. You turn your noses up at ISIS, yet love to celebrate Columbus day and all the raping and pillaging that occurred against the Tainos.
Screw you all.

Situational outrage is their stock in trade.
 
That's about it for him, hope nobody else is killed carrying out his halfhearted orders.

Did we not try to care about ISIS when Obama was selling Mubarek down the river, when he sold Ghadaffi down the river and when he sold Assad down the river and when he sold Maliki down the river?

Now we get this shit from the same crowd who did everything they could to portray victory in Iraq as defeat:

Some of you right wingers are the ultimate hypocrites. You turn your noses up at ISIS, yet love to celebrate Columbus day and all the raping and pillaging that occurred against the Tainos.

...

Screw you all.

Do not tell me how to feel about my heritage and I will not tell you to get over yours.
 
...

There were no Americans dying in Iraq when Barack Obama pulled the remaining troops out in order to win a reelection talking point. Iraq was a functioning state, saved by the successful U.S. surge. That’s why both Obama and Joe Biden praised the post-surge calm. When Obama bragged that he had ended the Iraq War (which was ended in early 2009) and then brought our troops home, he gave the Maliki government a green light to hound its Sunni enemies and reboot civil strife in Iraq, in a way that soon birthed ISIS. The same sort of Saigon 1975 scenario will follow in Kabul early next year, if Obama goes ahead with recalling all U.S. peacekeepers from Afghanistan. In just two flippant decisions, the prophet Barack Obama sowed the wind, and now we are reaping the whirlwind that followed from perceptions of U.S. decline, foreign-policy indifference, and a new void in the Middle East.

At this late date, amid the ruins of the last half-century’s foreign policy from Libya and Egypt to Syria, Iraq, and Iran, the U.S. should hunker down and distance itself from its enemies and grow closer to its few remaining friends. We need to arm the Kurds, and help them to save what is left of Kurdish Syria. We should inform Erdogan that either he joins the fight against ISIS or we will welcome a large and autonomous Kurdistan and would prefer that Turkeyleave NATO, as it should have long ago. We should forget the “peace process” and recognize that Hamas is an existential enemy of America and almost all our friends, and instead encourage an alignment of Egypt, the Kurds, Jordan, Israel, and a few of the saner Gulf States against both ISIS and the new and soon-to-be-nuclear Iranian Axis.

A final note. In this period of fluid jihadism and changing alliances, we should make it extremely difficult for anyone from most Middle Eastern countries (except the few friendly nations mentioned above) to receive a visa to reside in the U.S., a first step in reminding the region that its cheap anti-Americanism has at least a few consequences. And just because ISIS is primordial does not mean that Assad and Iran are not medieval. They are not our friends just because they are enemies of our enemies; they simply remain our enemies squabbling with other enemies.

The present chaos of the Middle East was caused by our withdrawal from Iraq and a widespread sense that the U.S. had forfeited its old responsibilities and interests, and was either on the side of the Arab Spring Islamists or indifferent to those who opposed them. Tragically, while order may soon return, it is likely to be as a sort of Cold War standoff between a pro-Russian, pro-Chinese — and very nuclear – Iranian bloc, and a Sunni Mesopotamian wasteland masquerading as a caliphate, run by beheaders and fueled by petrodollars, with assistance from Turkey and freelancing Wahhabi royals from the Gulf.
Victor Davis Hanson, NRO

http://www.nationalreview.com/node/390203/print
 
...

Critics who deplore President Obama’s foreign policies in general – and his weak response to the Islamic State threat in particular – as showing incompetence and who see his incessant fundraising as just a weird distraction fail to understand how different his priorities are from theirs.

Barack Obama understands clearly that his ability to fundamentally remake what he has long seen as a deeply defective and corrupt America in the image of his far-left vision depends crucially on having control of the Senate that has the power to confirm his appointments of federal judges with lifetime tenure. His fundraising is key to maintaining the Democrats’ Senate majority.

Foreign policy is subordinated to Obama’s overriding ideological vision. The president will not risk losing this year’s congressional elections by taking military actions that will alienate his political base. Token military actions can minimize the political losses from other voters.

That people will die while he stalls on military action is a price he is willing to pay. His ordering thousands of American troops into Ebola-infested Liberia shows the same ideologically driven callousness.

The big question is whether those who wish to preserve a free America see the issue and the stakes as clearly as Barack Obama does — and see that this is the overriding national issue of our time, with our votes for senators not to be confused by local issues.
Thomas Sowell. NRO

http://www.nationalreview.com/node/390174/print
 
Back
Top