The New Assistant (Closed for Kaciemae)

"OK, love . . . now, I want you to place both hands on the shaft of my cock . . . then lick the head with your tongue . . . go slow, this is not something to hurry with . . . the pleasure comes from the gentleness . . . "

I can only imagine how wet you are right now, your jucies are probably flowing heavily from your pussy and making a wet puddle on the pillow . . .
 
My whole body red from my blushing.
I reach up and grab you cock gently w both my hands....the skin is so soft to the touch, but at the same time, its hard as stone....
I move my head forward, opening my mouth sticking my tongue out, the gingerly licking the head of your cock, tasting the precum, I had smeared on it earlier.....

If you only how wet I was ......
 
Feeling your tongue on the head of my cock, your hands caressing the shaft like I told you . . . "OK, Cedar, take one of your hands and cup my balls , , , caress them gently . . .
now open you mouth and take the head of my cock inside your mouth . . ."

Not going to push her too far this time cause I know she is so fucking wet right now . . . ad proably needs to cum . . . and I want to enjoy it when she does . . .
 
Last edited:
As I release one of my hands from your cock shaft, I gently grab your ball sack. Im so amazed. theyre so light, so, flexible, so sqishy.....I just playing w it, rolling it around it my hand, being amazed at how funny it it feels, its strangeness, the oddness....
As Im still kneeling there w your cock in my mouth gently start sucking on it loke a lolipop....

Im so wet now....
 
"That's it, baby . . . suck it like that . . . see how much you can take inside your mouth" Feeling your fingers on my balls just adds to my aroused state . . . I know I'm going to cum before too long . . . and I'm not sure if you are ready for that yet .

"Cedar . . . I'm going to cum soon . . . so, unless you wan a mouthful of cum, you better just go lie down on the bed and let me dump this load of cum in you wet cunt . . ."
 
Still kneeling in front of you, even tho Im on a pillow, my knees are getting alittle tired, but Im not saying a word, Im staying there like a good girl should.
Im still sucking on your cock even tho Im not experienced in anyway.

I hear what you say aboout cumming, but I make my own desicion, and I keep sucking you, i want to tast all of your cum in my mouth....
 
"Don't stop now, baby . . . " Reaching down with my hands on the back of your head, I start fucking your mouth faster . . . and a little harder. I know this is new to you, but, damn girl, you are learning quickly how to please a man . . . and your submissive side is beginning to show. You like being told what to do . . . and then busting you ass to do it!!

"Here it cums, Cedar . . . take as much as you can . . ."

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk . . ." as my cock spurts streams of cum into your mouth . . . looking down at you . . . you had no idea what to expect and your eyes tell me that . . . wide open . . .

Cum spilling out of your mouth . . .
 
I dont stop at all sucking and pleasing your cock. i just humm my response of a ty against your shaft for your compliment .....

Then all of sudden outta nowhere it shots into my mouth, without wwarning, my eyes widen, I get a mouthful of your delightful, cum.....
Swallowing some, some dribbling out of the corners of my mouth onto my breasts.....

after your cock falls from my mouth I look down ashamed, because I must look a mess....
 
Looking down at you . . . cum dripping out of your mouth, spilling onto your breasts and nipples, even a shot or two still on our face.

"God, Cedar . . . you look amazing . . . a beautiful cumslut. And you are a superb cocksucker . . ."

Remembering that the bathroom in my suite has a larger shower, "Go into my bathroom and start the shower but do not get in yet, just get the water temperature set. I will join you and help wash the cum off of your face and tits . . . and off my balls and cock. Sweetheart, that is all part of having sex . . . the fun of the cleanup afterwards."
 
Still looking at the floor, I smile as you once again compliment me....

Finally able to stand up from the kneeling position on the pillow placed the on the floor... As I stand my legs are numb and slightly shaky....

I go into your bathroom, turn the water on and set the temp just right....then I sat down on the counter awaitong your arrival.
 
Watching you rspond to my every command . . . your desire to satisfy me is unbelievable, what I don't think you understand yet is how much I also enjoy satisfying you sexually . . .

As I enter the bathroom, I hear the water running in the shower . . . and you are waiting on the counter for me . . . I reach toward you and spread your legs, my finger probing you cunt and playing with your clit . . . you are so fucking wet . . and yet your total desire was for me to cum . . your turn is coming, lover . . .

"Come in the shower with me, Cedar . . . "
 
Sitting on the counter waiting for you to enter the bathroom. As the door opens and you enter, my heart skips a beat, upon seeing.

You open my legs, my cunt so wet, you fingers probing my my clit, playing w it, making me even wetter, a soft moan escapping my lips as you do. My desire in wanting to satuify you, make you happy.

I slide off the counter, and walk towards you. As you hold the shower curtain open I step into the tub behind you, touching you back, feeling your taunt muscles....
 
Stepping into the shower . . your naked body right behind mine . . . stepping aside and indicating that you should stand to the side with your back against the shower wall . . .

Taking the shower head in my hand and spraying in over your breasts . . . the strains of my cum runing down your body . . . a wash cloth in my hand wiping the cum from your cheeks and chin . . .

Now comes the fun part , , , spreading your legs open with my fingers . . . turning the showerhead over in my hand so that the spray is directed at your cunt . . . the fine spray from the shower pounding your clit . . .
 
As youve indicated, I stand w my back against the wall.

I watch as you start spraying water over my breats , feeling the warmth of the water warm me, as I am chilled...Feeling your gentle touch as you wash my face of the cum.

Still watching you. You spread my legs, so Im open to you now. Seeing that youve turned the shower head over , I have an idea as to what your gonna do, at the time I start to think this you do it and I jump alittle, alittle start as you may say....
 
"How does that feel. baby?" As I start to spray the water on your clit, I slide my finger inside your wet cunt, feeling how wet and warm you are with your own warm juices . . . "You can cum now, love . . . . you waited so long and took care of me . . . now it's your turn"

"Fuck my finger, Cedar . . . fuck my finger hard . . . cum baby . . . cummmmmmm"
 
Moaning softly...I feel you finger slide inside my already wet cunt making me moan even louder....

When you finally say screw your finger. I grab and hold on to your shoulders and I let myself go. I move my hips all which ways. After about five minutes of screwing your finger, I feel something coming , Im feeling weak in the knees, like Im gonna faint, and then a grutorial moan erupts from me, and my head hits your chest...
 
I knew this was going to be an explosive orgasm for you . . . you were ready to fuck when I walked into your room, but made you get on your knees and suck my cock until I unloaded in your mouth and on your tits . . . then sent you in here to get the shower ready . . . and fingered you on the counter . . .

So much teasing, but you managed to hold back until I told you to cum . . . god, lover, you are unbelievable. . .

Holding you as you collapse on my chest . . .
 
As I lay collapsed on your chest, my world a daze.

I have no idea as to what is happening to me or what you will do to me....
 
"I think we both just need to let the water pound on us for a while . . . " Grabbing the shower gel I pour out a generous squeeze into my hands and start rubbing the lotion over your shoulders and back . . . then turn your back to my chest and start sudsing up your tits and belly . . .

God, baby, just having your back against me like this is making me hard again . . .
 
I finally find my voice , alittle crackly at first, as I say to you " yes baby, the water feels so wonderful, its like a massage....and your hands feel great rubbing my body so gently "

My eyes are closed as you are washing me, and the gentleness of the rubbing, the massaging of your hands, are making my nipples hard, making me once again cream......

Am I ready for yet another round with you ???
 
Grabbing the shower head and spraying your body . . . watching the suds run down the shower . . . handing you the gel . . ."Your turn . . . make sure I'm clean." I know that I am, but just an invitation for you to have a little fun too . .

Leaning back against the shower looking at your naked body . . . the new look pussy, trimmed and fucking gorgeous!!
 
Telling you to turn around around and face the wall, arms out to the side...I think to my self, I like this pose, he looks good...

I sqeeze a generous amount of soap into the rag. I bend down and start w your right leg, lathering it up, then i mmove to the left leg, lathering it up it up. I stand up< i then move to your arms lathering them up. Slowly mowing to your back and rubbing circles aroound and around and massaging your shoulders I wash them. I wash your spread your legs w my hand, reaching between them as I do, i wash your balls, pulling on the gently, massaging them.
Turning you around, I lather your chest up w soap, taking my time w your nipples making sure to get them extra clean. I trail my rag downwards towards your lil love trail and i find your cocks already semi hard froom my lil playing around...So I take extra care in washing him, making sure to him extra clean....
After Im down w the rag, I drop it in the tub and I grab the shower nozzle and I throroughly rinse you from head to toe, taking my time, using my hands to make sure that every lil crevice is clean and soap free....

I sit on the edge of the tub and take your ever hardening cock back into my mouth, wanting to pleasure you yet again.....
 
I was caught off guard when you sat on the dege of the tub and started sucking my cock again . . . must be something you discovered you like. I'm sure a hell enjoying it!!

As yoy slowly start swallowing my cock, I wrap your hands around your head and move in and out in a slow fucking motion . . .

Moaning as you wrap your tongue around my cock . . . god, baby . . .
 
I guess your right in your thinking because I know that I know I like what Im doing. I like sucking cock especially yours baby...

I enjoy it when you put your hands encircle my head, kinda holding it in place whilst you do the screwing...

Amongst the sucking, I gingerly move my tongue around your cock, encircling it this way and that; teasing it, probing it, nibbling it.....Am I doing a good job ???
 
"Oh my godddddddddd . . . fucking incredible . . ."

It's been a long time since I have cum again so soon and I can tell this is going to be another hard orgasm . . . looking down at you, I can see the desire in your eyes for me when you look up . . . your mouth full of my cock . . . your eyes full of lust

I feel you fingers cupping my balls and massaging them . . . urging me to explode in your mouh once more . . . god, I'm going to sleep good tonight .

"So close, lover . . . sooooooo close!"
 
Back
Top