Suppose.....

Learin

Elusive
......I want to make a male alt, say JoeShmoe. Don't ask, but I really want to see what it's like in a man's mask. I'll probably roam wild and free without getting hassled by dick pics and RP requests.

Do you think people can figure out if it's a woman behind a handle? (Me thinks they'll probably never notice if I have a dick pic as my AV. :rolleyes:)

Are there any things I should take care of while posting?

Weird request, I know, but c'mon people, help me out here.

Don't use pussy emoticons

:cattail: :catgrin: :catroar: :cathappy:.

They're a dead giveaway in some cases. It's considered "Unmanly" and reduces the manly quotient of your profile. :rolleyes:

Someone is already using the handle JoeSchmoe. You should try MasterDaddy or LongDick or ThickDick for a change. Couple that with a disgusting dick pic as your AV, NO ONE on Literotica will PM you.

I'll miss you a lot but....good luck. :(

I heard recently that UncleJimblyKnockTheTestesBetweenTheKneesJohnson username was becoming available soon, but apparently the ol' bugger didn't know what to do with his other hand during his time away - he came typing back.

...maybe you are already an alt of an alt?

Don't use pussy emoticons

:cattail: :catgrin: :catroar: :cathappy:.

They're a dead giveaway in some cases. It's considered "Unmanly" and reduces the manly quotient of your profile. :rolleyes:

Someone is already using the handle JoeSchmoe. You should try MasterDaddy or LongDick or ThickDick for a change. Couple that with a disgusting dick pic as your AV, NO ONE on Literotica will PM you.

I'll miss you a lot but....good luck. :(

BigDick sounds macho. How about MasterLongWang? :D

I use :cattail: sometimes....the other three are too fluff to be used anywhere.

I heard recently that UncleJimblyKnockTheTestesBetweenTheKneesJohnson username was becoming available soon, but apparently the ol' bugger didn't know what to do with his other hand during his time away - he came typing back.

...maybe you are already an alt of an alt?

Yeah, my memory isn't as sharp as yours so something a wee bit smaller will do nicely.

Alt of an alt sounds ridiculous. Again, my memory isn't as sharp as yours to keep track of so many personalities. I think one alt will do nicely. :)

No, they won't; it will work perfectly. Because some GBers are sooo paranoid about the alternative : men impersonating women… God knows what loonies they might have had in the past for them to act like that.

Take me, for instance : because english is my 2nd language and my writing style needs improving - they suspected me from the start. (of putting up this fake personna)

It can be fun at times, but it ain't pretty either: the insults that you get (to your face, at least) are much worse if they think you're a guy.

Last edited:
Actually :
if you're more into the fun experience : May I suggest you post as a woman, but while employing an awkward male-appearing style(pretending you're a male impersonating a woman). That's more likely to work

No, they won't; it will work perfectly. Because GB's sooo paranoid about the alternative : men impersonating women… God knows what loonies they might have had in the past for them to act like that.

Take me, for instance : because english is my 2nd language and my writing style needs improving - they suspected me from the start. (of putting up this fake personna)

It can be fun at times, but it ain't pretty either: the insults that you get (to your face, at least) are much worse if they think you're a guy.
Then I think I will have to "Man Up" and take the insults. :)

Trust me, I've heard worse than what usually gets tossed around here. GB seems to be a little bit more forgiving towards women than men. But then, I haven't posted much out there...

Actually :
if you're more into the fun experience : May I suggest you post as a woman, but while employing an awkward male-appearing style(pretending you're a male impersonating a woman). That's more likely to work

Trust me, it's not that fun. :p

:confused:

You're saying that I pretend to be a male pretending to be a female? :eek:

a suggestion. It "worked" (unintentionally) for me.
But maybe because, due to my own abrupt style & inability to perceive or convey nuances in english (2nd language),
- they thought that I am an unsophisticated douchebag lacking in social skills.

Just get a dick AV.

You can thank me later.

Double Cross-dressing isn't fun....you can take my words on that. :rolleyes:

I'll try to be *ahem* as manly as I can, ready with a legion of Dick Pics and stuff. ;)

Now don't tell me you used to crossdress.

a suggestion. It "worked" (unintentionally) for me.
But maybe because, due to my own abrupt style & inability to perceive or convey nuances in english (2nd language),
- they thought that I am an unsophisticated douchebag lacking in social skills.

Sorry to hear about that. No one deserves an undeserved name-calling. :rose::rose::eek:

I'm not interested in most of their bickering, so I leave them alone. It's hard to control the itch of my fingers sometimes, but I just pretend that I never saw the crap.

Think of it as a creative writing exercise. If you're here as a writer, and aren't we all, then you already know we have to be able to get into the heads of the characters we create and see and do things from their perspective. In very simple terms men are visual and are very sexually driven. Women relate on a more emotion driven level that includes feelings, loving and feeling loved and, of course kittens. If you approach things from a "let me see your tits", "I'll bet you're a great fuck baby" angle you will probably do just fine, especially when you consider that half the women here are actually men and are therefore not that perceptive.

......I want to make a male alt, say JoeShmoe. Don't ask, but I really want to see what it's like in a man's mask. I'll probably roam wild and free without getting hassled by dick pics and RP requests.

Do you think people can figure out if it's a woman behind a handle? (Me thinks they'll probably never notice if I have a dick pic as my AV. :rolleyes:)

Yes.

BUT, it if you are careful will take awhile... real careful and it will take years.

Well, as you are about to find out a man are very different than woman and are treated differently also.

You will probably get hit on by both males and females. remember straight guys don't go into vey much detail most of the time on personal stuff. They might answer somewhere between Sorry, I don't swing that way to...Fuck off!

Or cryptic... Not my type.

You might be better as Bi-Sexual, You can always incorporate that into your new ALT. so if you get too girly with the conversation you have a built in free pass.

What?

I'm very observant and don't always voice my suspicions.:D

Think of it as a creative writing exercise. If you're here as a writer, and aren't we all, then you already know we have to be able to get into the heads of the characters we create and see and do things from their perspective. In very simple terms men are visual and are very sexually driven. Women relate on a more emotion driven level that includes feelings, loving and feeling loved and, of course kittens. If you approach things from a "let me see your tits", "I'll bet you're a great fuck baby" angle you will probably do just fine, especially when you consider that half the women here are actually men and are therefore not that perceptive.

I'm more of a dog person. :)

That's a very sincere perspective from a writing POV, but my wants are a little more.....curiosity driven. :)

Yes.

BUT, it if you are careful will take awhile... real careful and it will take years.

Well, as you are about to find out a man are very different than woman and are treated differently also.

You will probably get hit on by both males and females. remember straight guys don't go into vey much detail most of the time on personal stuff. They might answer somewhere between Sorry, I don't swing that way to...Fuck off!

Or cryptic... Not my type.

You might be better as Bi-Sexual, You can always incorporate that into your new ALT. so if you get too girly with the conversation you have a built in free pass.

What?

I'm very observant and don't always voice my suspicions.:D

Hehe....that's a nice idea.

I'm thinking not to 'add' any information and keep my male alt's profile clean as a slate. I've never had an alt, but keeping a consistent façade is important, right?

Anyway, thanks for the great advices. Although I'm still in doubt about my "male-ability", I think I can pull it off by being a little more cruder in my conversations.......and a little more tit oriented.

See y'all next time when my alt is exposed.

*hugs*

:rose::rose:

I'm more of a dog person. :)

That's a very sincere perspective from a writing POV, but my wants are a little more.....curiosity driven. :)

Hehe....that's a nice idea.

I'm thinking not to 'add' any information and keep my male alt's profile clean as a slate. I've never had an alt, but keeping a consistent façade is important, right?

Anyway, thanks for the great advices. Although I'm still in doubt about my "male-ability", I think I can pull it off by being a little more cruder in my conversations.......and a little more tit oriented.

See y'all next time when my alt is exposed.

*hugs*

:rose::rose:

Oh!

And do NOT or at least only rarely post both you and your ALT, in the same thread...yours or not.

There are some VERY sharp people here. Some of them would make Sherlock Holmes mutter under his breath.

So far I've Smoked 'em.;)

Don't use big words and do act like a dog in heat any time a woman posts and you'll do fine.

Even if a woman posts a picture of herself wearing a clown wig be prepared to say that it is the sexiest clown wig ever and how you've always admired women in clown wigs....

Oh and if you wander into story ideas only come up with scenarios where women are raped and abused...

do that you'll be fine.

Oh!

And do NOT or at least only rarely post both you and your ALT, in the same thread...yours or not.

There are some VERY sharp people here. Some of them would make Sherlock Holmes mutter under his breath.

So far I've Smoked 'em.;)

I'm too lazy to talk to myself as different persons on the same thread. Too much finesse and hard work....:rolleyes:

:)

Don't use big words and do act like a dog in heat any time a woman posts and you'll do fine.

Even if a woman posts a picture of herself wearing a clown wig be prepared to say that it is the sexiest clown wig ever and how you've always admired women in clown wigs....

Oh and if you wander into story ideas only come up with scenarios where women are raped and abused...

do that you'll be fine.

It's too hard for me to remain serious and act that part without doing something lame. Although, I'd love to try and complement the clown wig stuff. :D

I just need a male face to voice my opinions without being cast aside as a woman and fluff material. ;)

"I just need a male face to voice my opinions without being cast aside as a woman and fluff material."

This made me sad.

Back