How to give the most pleasurable handjob

The Best Way

There are several approaches. The plan to tie his hands behind his back and kneel in front of him as he sits on a chair with out arms is always hot. Go slowly and when he starts to produce precum, take advantage of it. There is no better lubricant and as he continues to ooze it out, spread it around his head.

Edge, edge, edge! Know when to slow down or even stop for a short while. Watch his cock throb and ooze some more. Take your finger or tongue and spread it around. Repeat. At some point he will beg you to bring him off. Take your time. If he is sitting on a chair and you can put him into your pussy, do it and let him fill you up with his nice big edged load.

As a finishing touch, while he is still tied, stand in front of him with your legs spread a bit and show him his cum as it seeps out of your pussy. Take your fingers and take some of his cum as it oozes from your pussy and rub it on his cock and lips. Have him savor the flavor of pussy juice and cum together.
 
Use lots of variations; different strokes, one hand two hands, light, hard. Just observe his reactions. Don't change it just as he's starting to enjoy.

Also use lots of lube or saliva. Sometimes a sexy spit can help with the visual effect.
 
Stop and start

Lots of time, lots of delay, lots of the way she has me in a state of awe and wonder involving lots of her natural scent...it's all about receiving her attention. She is so good at it.
 
Handjob?

Any man who masturbates gives himself the best handjob he's ever had, all the time, every time. Expand your sex life and ask him to jerk off for you. Watch what he does. He knows his penis better than anybody else will ever know it. He knows what gets him off!! If he can do it, YOU can do it. Watch carefully. You can be a star!!!
 
As the receiver of many a bad handjob, I can say the most important thing is to stay consistent. Its fine to play around and do different things in the beginning, but when its time to get to business you can't just all of a sudden change your tempo on the guy. Like others have said just watch him masturbate. Also moan softly in his ear, doesn't mater how bad you are you'll get him every time.
 
Any man who masturbates gives himself the best handjob he's ever had, all the time, every time. Expand your sex life and ask him to jerk off for you. Watch what he does. He knows his penis better than anybody else will ever know it. He knows what gets him off!! If he can do it, YOU can do it. Watch carefully. You can be a star!!!

True words!
 
Any suggestions?
First of all Amber you are going to have to be a good bit rougher than most women would be inclined to be. Second, vary the strokes, hard and fast, slow and gentle etc. make sure to keep him lubed either with saliva, your juices, or something. If he has a foreskin, keep it covering the head sometimes and not covering sometimes.

Tease, get him really fired up, then back off. Most men cum way too quick for even their own maximum enjoyment, so get him worked up, then back off, over and over until he can't stand it any more. When he is about to cum, apply pressure to the prostate, one finger up his ass pointing toward his balls, pressure on his "taint" or deep inward pressure around the base of his cock. Always finish hard and fast, then slow to some exotic touch like softly fingering the wet head as he is finishing keeping it going as long as he can stand it.

Most men feel, "love me love my cock" and even further, "love my cum". So make love to his cock as you would a person and let him know how much you love and enjoy his cum. Call his peter "him" not "it".

And SWALLOW.
 
Last edited:
And one more thing: experiment. I'll bet you never looked real close. My wife was fascinated. I was the first man she had had who would let her "dally" down there, I often got very excited on her examining every inch of him and checking out "what happens if I do this?"
 
Wrap your hand around him, have him wrap his hand around your hand and say "Show me.".

A :kiss: from the good little witch.
 
Don't just stop at the base where cock meets balls. Don't just stop where the balls end, explore every each of the front and back.
 
tumblr_njbnygOltn1rsxqqio1_1280.gif






:D
 
Best Hand Job

Best I had was my lady friend was standing in front of me - looking into my eyes, stroking my cock while rubbing the tip of it against her clit and moaning softly....wow
 
Back
Top