2nd trip to Bohemia: a journey of Abstrusions

Perhaps it's the surface tension, magica. The sugar in solution increases surface tension; without sugar, the diet version is, in a sense, "wetter," and some find this more refreshing. It affects the bubbles as well - more "head" in the diet, but longer-lasting in the sugared.

Perhaps it's the surface tension, magica. The sugar in solution increases surface tension; without sugar, the diet version is, in a sense, "wetter," and some find this more refreshing. It affects the bubbles as well - more "head" in the diet, but longer-lasting in the sugared.

Frankly, I'm not too keen on either
:)

Interesting. I usually find "diet" products too sweet but this has more of a bite to me, perhaps because of the increased carbonation.

Domestic and Angostura bitters ?

I've never had bitters or anything made with them, to be honest. My drinking experience is rather limited. Mostly wine, largely from NY State, and a few common sweet mixed drinks like fuzzy navel and white or black russian.

I've never had bitters or anything made with them, to be honest. My drinking experience is rather limited. Mostly wine, largely from NY State, and a few common sweet mixed drinks like fuzzy navel and white or black russian.

If you get the chance, I urge you to try something like a "Pink Gin" (Vodka's also bloody good). Two drops of bitters is usually enough.
And its very refreshing.
:rose:

*grabbing some Dr Pepper for at home since I'm out and am not allowed to drive yet*

Sitting in a screened pavilion in a lush garden with birds chirping away--and trying to write a Christmas story. It ain't easy.

*grabbing some Dr Pepper for at home since I'm out and am not allowed to drive yet*

So I should darned well hope.
I'm surprised you are allowed to do Anything for a while. :rose:
<Keep taking the tablets, Madam, please.>

Sitting in a screened pavilion in a lush garden with birds chirping away--and trying to write a Christmas story. It ain't easy.

I'm editing a story of mine instead of going to a picnic complete with fireworks at my son's. It ain't easy, either.
So I should darned well hope.
I'm surprised you are allowed to do Anything for a while. :rose:
<Keep taking the tablets, Madam, please.>

And beware of sharp knives, right? ;)

Back