get your face wet

I can never get enough of a sweet smeeling sweet tasting moist pussy thinking about it now mmmmm

Hi

I squirt and my husband loves licking me to the point were I come in his mouth then he moves up my body and we kiss and swop the come between us!!! I wish he was here now!!!!

It's quite a thrill to know I'm giving my partner pleasure, and when she gets really wet, so much that I can feel it on my face, I know that her enjoyment is tangible and genuine. The intimacy of her smell, the musky warmth of her around her mouth, the squidgy soft feel of her clitoris on my tongue, and the joy of her orgasm...all things to savour...

just reading this thread makes me want to grab the next girl I see and offer her the chance to cum as loud as she wants for as long as she can on my face.....(but that is lit and I probably wont. LOL)

I agree with many comments on here. Something about a girl thrusting her pussy into my face...
Most women don't draw attention to their crotch in public the way guys do. Guys will openly scratch their balls, adjust themselves, walk with a certain swagger, sit with their legs open, sporting a buldge(I know, I do many of these thigs...)
But girls tend to flaunt their chest if anything. So it's great to have a "ladylike" girl spread eagle, pulling your head into her, watching her legs wiggle, her hands gripping her tits, sheets, or my head tightly. She could suffocate me with her pussy if she wanted to, as long as she has ghe chance to spread herself and let her pussy get soaked. There's nothing like rubbing her little clit with my firm tongue, my fingers curled up and pounding her pussy lips as I stroke her g-spot. The only thing she'll think about then is her pussy, and how wet and sensative it is. That's why I will lick pussy for as long as she wants me to. Until I can barely move my mouth anymore. Until the smell of pussy is stuck in my nostrils after burying my whole face in her pussy lips:D

I've done it so long, and she ground her pussy so hard on my face, that the underside of my tongue was sore for a week after being mashed on my teeth for so long. It hurt like hell for a while, but every time I felt that little twinge of pain it made me smile in a dirty sort of way. Mmmmm... :)

There is nothing better the kissin and caressing her body both of you know where my lips and tongue will end up but you dont know what route i will take of how ong it will take.

Will i spend time on you neck and shoulder
Will mover from your mouth to the breasts and nipples
Where will my hand go to you breasts thighs hips stomach or straight to your sex.

The kissing caressing slowly making you moan and move i so love that you can feel my warm breath on teh naked skin feel my fingers moving in circles around your lips my mouth on youtr stomach

Ever so slowly getting closer and closer to you mound

You hipos start to move trying to force me to your lips my fingers gently trace over you lips ever so slowly and softly

"Oh you are wet"

Finally you scent reaches my nose i am so hard now know that i am so close to tasing yoru sweet juices knowing that my tongue will soone dip inside you

Sorry what was the quesion

Always want my face covered nose to chin because when I'm done I'm gliding up your body and covering both nipples with that deliscious juice and then sucking them clean.
Eventually we might get to fucking but more than likely I'm heading south for another drink.

There is nothing better the kissin and caressing her body both of you know where my lips and tongue will end up but you dont know what route i will take of how ong it will take.

Will i spend time on you neck and shoulder
Will mover from your mouth to the breasts and nipples
Where will my hand go to you breasts thighs hips stomach or straight to your sex.

The kissing caressing slowly making you moan and move i so love that you can feel my warm breath on teh naked skin feel my fingers moving in circles around your lips my mouth on youtr stomach

Ever so slowly getting closer and closer to you mound

You hipos start to move trying to force me to your lips my fingers gently trace over you lips ever so slowly and softly

"Oh you are wet"

Finally you scent reaches my nose i am so hard now know that i am so close to tasing yoru sweet juices knowing that my tongue will soone dip inside you

Sorry what was the quesion

....Lol. :kiss:

Always want my face covered nose to chin because when I'm done I'm gliding up your body and covering both nipples with that deliscious juice and then sucking them clean.
Eventually we might get to fucking but more than likely I'm heading south for another drink.

Mmmmm. How nice. U could have all u could handle
:kiss:devil::

I can quite honestly say it's my very favorite thing to do.

As for why...I think part of it's the feeling of having that much power. But, power in a positive way, as in the ability to give her a lot of pleasure. Plus, it's amazing to be able to look all the way up her body to see her squirming, and see her face as her pleasure builds...it's a beautiful thing.

The experience sort of overwhelms the senses...feeling, tasting, even smelling her arousal. On top of all that, it's sort of an exquisite self-teasing to give her pleasure and think about the pleasure she'll give back soon (assuming, of course, that I do my job well )

getting my face wet is da bomb!

a woman achieving orgasm this way seems to be more uninhibited, as if the woman's excitement is heightened because my mouth, lips, tongue, nose is all there for me to pleasure her (and her to pleasure herself). so HOT to feel her orgasm build and build as i become aware of her pussy and leg contractions, and her wetness just increases. :heart::heart::heart: when she begins thrusting into my face and her ass lifts off the bed and GRRRINNNDS into my mouth..... :kiss: love when the pussy juices go up into my nose and i have the scent there for hours... orgasms seem so much stronger ... my hands on her glutes as she finishes herself off and then unexpectedly begins a new cycle of orgasm... yummmmmmmm. :cattail:

in short, i love when my face gets wet...:rose:

Who out there will eat the pussy until ur face looks like a glazed donut (men)

When I was younger all I wanted to do was get better and better and better at eating a woman out and I would go down for long times on girls and as for them to give me advice. My last gf loved when I ate her out she squirted the first time in her life the first time I ate her out. So YES I like to get my face wet

there is nothing better then looking like a glazed donut after eating some tasty pussy.

Yeah!!!!

There is nothing in the world like eating pussy. I can eat it for ever, actually thought I got lock jaw once from eating it so long. But never stopped and never complained about it. Like I said there is nothing in the world like eating pussy. Sucking on a hard clit. Dipping your tongue in for some extra juice once in awhile. Sliding a few fingers inside to massage the g-spot while sucking the clit. Feeling the juices flow. Feeling the soft wet pussy tightening on your fingers. Getting so tight it feels like it might break bones. Listening to the woman groan while breathing heavy. Then the ultimate explosion of pleasure as the pussy begins to quiver and convulse. Gushing out juice while the woman's body convulses in pleasure. I am telling you there is nothing like it in the world. Absolutely love it. Any lady with a juicy pussy is more than welcome to PM me for further discussion. Or if it is not wet I can help get it that way. Great post. Thanks.

rofl not all women get wet enough to do what you are talking about no matter how long you go at it. That being said I find it amusing when I go in for a kiss and I get the comment. "God I can smell me on you."

I love having it done, but my ex was not a big fan of doing it. He was quite happy to demand constant bj's from me though :mad:

6 years, christ I was a fool.

(for the record, I do like giving BJ's but a little in return wouldn't go amiss!)

I love having it done, but my ex was not a big fan of doing it. He was quite happy to demand constant bj's from me though :mad:

6 years, christ I was a fool.

(for the record, I do like giving BJ's but a little in return wouldn't go amiss!)

I'm always amazed at the number of men who love blow jobs but won't go down on their partner. I spend most of my time between her legs and there's nothing I enjoy more. The taste, feeling her respond to my touch, its all so very erotic. and because she finds it almost impossible to orgasm, I get to spend lots of time down there. And if I get sucked at the same time, that's an added bonus.

Who out there will eat the pussy until ur face looks like a glazed donut (men)

Abso-fucking-lutely.

I can't get enough of eating wet pussy. Hairless lips will always get me giving my best and there for hours and HOURS.

I love for a pussy to cum over and over in my mouth....

DAMN IT! I'm HORNY now.

Love, love, LOVE eating pussy. The wetter, the better! The best is when she tells you to lay down on the bed and then straddles your head and smother you with her wonderful wetness. Mmmmm SO GOOD!

Back