Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mskey said:
Thanks MM. Right now it's pretty sweet. The 10 month old is in my lap trying to feed me and the dog her cinnamon waffle. The oldest prepared me a breakfast of toast, lucky charms and the biggest glass of apple juice on the planet. Her heart was totally in the right place, plus she changed the baby so...:heart: Today we have 2 soccer games, a ton of laundry and errands to run. Hubby has to work so I'll be home with the kids half the day alone, but I've lived through another year in one piece and so I'm not gonna give a rip about what I don't get to do. Each of those sweet little kisses this morning and the off kilter happy birthday song was the best present a girl could have asked for.

Raindear, as one survivor to another, my PM box is always here. I know it may not seem like it now, but they do always get their comuppance in the end. My particular piece of scum evaded the judicial system for his abuse of me and countless other girls in his care, but found himself serving time on a bench warrant for failure to appear on a traffic citation (leaving the scene of an accident). While incarcerated he happened to be in the visiting room when another inmates young daughter came in to visit him. Seems several inmates overheard him murmurring appreciative and inappropriate comments about the young girl. When he returned to general population the inmates beat the shit out of him, put lit cigarettes out on his genitals. sodomized him repeatedly with any handy foriegn object and then planted contraband on him and reported him to the warden. He never served time for child molestation, and he was never on any sex offender list, but by burning cigarettes into his cock they assured that any other child would be able to positively ID him for the abuse. He also had to spend 6 months in general population for being caught with the contraband where he had been tagged as a child molester by the inmates and was repeatedly abused and gang raped. It wasn't the sheer destruction we had hoped for but I knew for at least 6 months he got to live in a small taste of our hell.

((((Raindear)))) I'm here if you need me.

Happy Birthday (((((((((((((((((((Mskey))))))))))))))))))))) :rose:
Thank you for your words of encouragement and I hope that you have many more happy, sweet birthdays :).
 
*blurt*
I understand, we can't be friends, it is too painful. I'm sorry.
*end blurt*
 
* There was a reason for that, but go ahead and disregard it all you want, it will wait for you.

* Remember that is a relative term, it could be said about a broken toe too.

* I'm glad you enjoyed that, me too. I do appreciate you in my life.

* The answer will be yes, so feel free to ask.
 
Raindear816 said:
*blurt*
I understand, we can't be friends, it is too painful. I'm sorry.
*end blurt*

you have no idea how true your statement is hon for anyone that has been in a serious relationship or in a lopsided relationship



I want to spent the rest of my life with my best friend
 
Shreik Update


I just spoke to Cats at the at the hospital. He is awake and I could hear him talking to her. She said he is somewhat better this morning and that they had just turned him for the first time.

She hasn't been home at all.

I have the address of the hospital if you want to send cards or letters.

Just pm me for it please.


I posted this here so that people will get a chance to see it.
 
Isolated blurt here.

Don't you realize that while you are telling one woman one thing, your actions prove otherwise? Do you think that she doesn't see what you are doing? Just because she is female doesn't make her stupid. In my mind what makes her stupid is staying with you, and today at some point, I am going to tell her so.

Blurt over and no, not lit related.
 
*blurt*

FUCK ME RUNNNIN"! I go to a friends house and you bitch. We go to the same friends house together and you bitch.
We even left early to have quality time, and you didn't even scratch the surface of quality, pal. WHAT THE FUCK? and do I need this shit(Especially now)?
*end blurt*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
every day my information file gets a little bit fatter.
every day I learn a little something more that arms me evern more against you and your pathetic little army of ass monkeys.
everyday I get one step closer to exposing you to the world as a pathetic fraud.
 
Isolated blurt.

I know you are sad. But did it ever occur to you to get away from the computer and go outside? Join the human race and get to know people. Improve your social skills. Talk to another person face to face.

Okay, I am done.
 
Missingmeds said:
Isolated blurt.

I know you are sad. But did it ever occur to you to get away from the computer and go outside? Join the human race and get to know people. Improve your social skills. Talk to another person face to face.

Okay, I am done.

There's people out there?????:eek:
 
Missingmeds said:
Isolated blurt.

I know you are sad. But did it ever occur to you to get away from the computer and go outside? Join the human race and get to know people. Improve your social skills. Talk to another person face to face.

Okay, I am done.

if that is directed towards me. I will ask you toi refrain from the comments
 
MysteriousRomantic said:
if that is directed towards me. I will ask you toi refrain from the comments

Excuse me, but no that wasn't directed towards you. It was actually not lit related.

Yes MT, there are actually people out there and some of them are pretty danged nice too....:D
 
MT_Pitcher said:
There's people out there?????:eek:

you mean the strange carbon based life forms that wander about in the elements? They're people!
Whoa shit!!!:p
 
Mskey said:
you mean the strange carbon based life forms that wander about in the elements? They're people!
Whoa shit!!!:p

Depends on your definition.......
........ Sometimes I'm really not sure.........:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top