What's Your #1 Sexual Turn On?

A girl that talks dirty,very dirty in bed.

Tells me how much she loves sucking cock. That kind of dirty.

And if she's bi that's a plus. Just adds to the dirty talk.
 
I have my #1 'straight' turn ons, but on this thread the one I'll share is:

A great litster pal of mine who like me is happily married and a bit bi-curious, does fantasy about this with his wife, including with a spunking dildo. A couple of times he and I have imagined me joining them for a threesome which would include mm and mmf oral and threeway cum play, as well as all the fun mfm stuff. Yeah imagining that turns me on grandly.
 
Right now I'd say the feeling of a guy's cock sliding between my butt cheeks several times before it goes up my ass. Of course, I'll say something different tomorrow.
Then add the excitement of a wife or lover encouraging you on, watching and masturbating all the while you get fucked and cream the sheets below.
 
Being savagely throat fucked as I'm on my knees by a man holding onto my head and repeatedly forcing his entire cock all the way down my throat, in and out each time until he ejaculates into my throat. I would cum myself while my best friend used to do this to me.
 
My #1 sexual turn on

May seem strange to others, but for me it is anything involving me giving sexual thrills to other men. Just love being naked in a gay bathhouse, showing off my ass and blowing strangers for hours until I have to go home.

Have to be discreet being married.

The glorious feel of an erection in my mouth (or two heads at the same time that I did, blowing a black and a white guy on my knees publicly). The smooth hardness and strength of a rigid dick so warm filling my adoring mouth.

Learning that becoming queer is a possibility that many men probably think about.
I did, and I love sucking cock and want to do more erotic filthy things with multiple men without being touched myself.

Being fucked and blowing, jacking off two more men, being watched, oh fuck yes.
 
I love being dominated by an assertive man who knows what he wants. You know the type who will back me up against the wall and press his body against mine as his mouth explores my lips or my neck. He's the one who will caress my cock though the tightening fabric of my pants as we stand at the bar. He does not know about the thrill I get as he slips his hand beneath my waistband to fondle my ass as we dance, but he likes it so he goes exploring right there in front of every one.

When we get back to his place, he's on top, literally and figuratively. His weight pushes me into the cushions of the couch ....

That's my #1 turn on.
 
Wife setting me up by telling me to go out with her friend who is gay while she's working late and have some fun. Not uncommon for us to do this and just have a fun evening, but this time I end up drinking a little too much and he has to take me back to his place. I pass out and wake up naked and tied up with several of his good looking friends standing around naked in the room, and he tells me my wife told him He could have his way with me so he slipped something into my drinks to make me more relaxed. There are six very hung attractive men stroking their cocks and looking at me like they're hungry and I'm dinner.

They all spend the next several hours having me suck their cocks and fucking me multiple times in every way possible. I notice my wife watching from behind the closet door in the corner of the room as she plays with herself, and she has been filming and taking pictures. She then comes over and gets involved, sharing cocks with me and and letting those that want to fuck her do so. We spend the rest of the evening covered in cum and fucking and sucking together.

There of course is so much more and so many more ways this can go, but you get the picture.
 
Back
Top