"Love Wins!"

LadyFunkenstein

Photoshopped
I saw a clip of Taraji saying "love wins every time!" at some horseshit awards show last night.

What a bunch of bullshit. Sometimes it wins, sometimes it loses.

Where did this bs "love wins" come from?

I saw a clip of Taraji saying "love wins every time!" at some horseshit awards show last night.

I can't be bothered with this and I don't even know why you're even talking to me about it. Do you have a link or can you cite this for me as I am too lazy and can't care enough to be bothered.

It's the Horseshit awards. I don't think it's a 4-H thing. Probably some rodeo event.

What's love got to do with those cottage cheese thighs, flabby buttocks and noticeably large waistline, sugarbritches?

Why are you so proportionally more "big boned" than the average Aryan goddess?

I'm not affectionate enough to explain this. But in a way love do always win.

It's part of an organized campaign on the part of the Left. Trump represents hate, we represent love and we are going to destroy him because we hate him and we fear him...

They are going to be in our faces every single fucking day from here on out demonstrating their love and before too long the real idiots will begin showing up and demonstrating the superiority of love by lashing out violently.

Taraji is a good actress, she deserves an award!

But damn, she been hanging out with too many white people up there in hollywood. Love Wins, pffft, that's some dumb ass white people shit.

Take your pick...

Love Wins! Today Is a Historic Day for Equality... http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/06/26/love-wins-today-historic-day-equality

Show that Love Wins!... http://shop.cappa.net/-Love-Wins-Sticker-p352.html

#LoveWins on the Internet... http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/love-wins-the-internet

Love Wins... http://www.uua.org/pressroom/stories/love-wins

From the people who sell bumper stickers and shit.

Love wins! Busybody was banned!

Then he shows back up. That's how you know God's not real.

Love wins! Busybody was banned!

Then he shows back up. That's how you know God's not real.

God is dead, and no one cares, if there is a hell, I'll see you there.

And I figure 99 percent of people wont get it.

I'll go for a free hint though. Nine Inch Nails.

People turn to Sky Fairy Beliefs when things get rough.

In tataji's case, her husband was murdered and her son busted for pot and hash while driving through a lit crosswalk while a pedestrian was in the crosswalk.

What's love got to do with it, got to do with it?
What's love but a second hand emotion

Tina

What are ways we can profit off the current zeitgeist?

I am guessing there are a couple of pink yarn manufacturers who cleaned up the last few weeks... Lucky them the way those hats went viral in a spontaneous manner. :rolleyes:

I read that someone captured cell phone numbers with a "text us so we can count our women's march numbers" - celebrities tweeted to their followers to text. Now it's cha ching as the numbers are monetized.

I have a little cash to put behind something.

Ideas?

I am guessing there are a couple of pink yarn manufacturers who cleaned up the last few weeks... Lucky them the way those hats went viral in a spontaneous manner. :rolleyes:

I read that someone captured cell phone numbers with a "text us so we can count our women's march numbers" - celebrities tweeted to their followers to text. Now it's cha ching as the numbers are monetized.

Ideas?
"I elected Donald Trump, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

Ideas?

Bumper stickers are easy money.

Sites like stickergiant are fast and cheap.

Order the product after you get enough paid orders.

Sell with a .jpg mockup pic on craigslist or whatever.

And you can Ship in an envelope with a stamp.

You just have to write some snappy slogans to tap into the flow.

You're in Trump's home town with a local mail delivery turnaround of a day or two to what, 15-20 million people?

Get a one tenth of one percent response and price to a $1 profit per unit and you'll make $15,000 per month.

Hire eye candy to lick and deliver to the post box.

Then post nude selfies and enjoy your easy money.

You're welcome.

Back