breast only?

Not so strange afterall

I admit I find this all very interesting. A friend of mine from work is obsessed with boobs. I thought it was strange but I suppose not so strange now. It has become almost a game, she'll pass by and without warning, grab them. The rest of us have now begun doing the same to her. It's a boob fest sometimes! But this is more akin to butt slapping in a men's locked room. For them it's simple horseplay, nothing sexual. I however, do love breasts but in a sensual way. And I'd be very interested in experiencing another woman in this way.

I admit I find this all very interesting. A friend of mine from work is obsessed with boobs. I thought it was strange but I suppose not so strange now. It has become almost a game, she'll pass by and without warning, grab them. The rest of us have now begun doing the same to her. It's a boob fest sometimes! But this is more akin to butt slapping in a men's locked room. For them it's simple horseplay, nothing sexual. I however, do love breasts but in a sensual way. And I'd be very interested in experiencing another woman in this way.

So let get this straight; your co-worker just grabs your boobs while walking past you, and, or fellow co-workers do this as well? Sounds like a sort of cause for chuckling/giggling. Do you think it is just a way for her to, even momentarily, fondle you?

I'd love to be part of this game...but for me it would be clearly something erotic...;)

So let get this straight; your co-worker just grabs your boobs while walking past you, and, or fellow co-workers do this as well? Sounds like a sort of cause for chuckling/giggling. Do you think it is just a way for her to, even momentarily, fondle you?

Well there's a lot of giggles and plenty of chuckles, we're all pretty open about our sexuality. And I suppose it might be a way of fondling me, yes. She tells us she is obsessed with boobs and loves how they feel...ect. But I can't tell if she's joking or serious. (She's married and straight) One can only hope she is serious, I wouldn't mind experimenting a bit.

And I would love for you to be a part of it! It would be fun to be seduced by a bisexual or lesbian woman.

mhhh...I'd perhaps wear something like this:
attachment.php

mhhh...I'd perhaps wear something like this:
attachment.php

I'd be at your mercy if you wore that. Love the picture! Such pretty cleavage. And maybe less important but, the outfit looks really cute.

Last edited:
I'd be at your mercy if you wore that. Love the picture! Such pretty cleavage. And maybe less important but, the outfit looks really cute.

would you still want to grope them? and what do you mean by beiing at my mercy? Could you fall for them and....;)

would you still want to grope them? and what do you mean by beiing at my mercy? Could you fall for them and....;)

Oh dear! Yes I would touch them, but not grope, more of a soft exploratory touch. You'd have me staring at them uncontrollably, wanting to see and feel them. With some gentle coaxing I'd be willing to do whatever you wanted....you'd be able seduce this little curious girl into exploring her deeper fantasies.

Even now, I'm afraid to say you have me hot and bothered.

Hey there Maddiel1!

Oh dear! Yes I would touch them, but not grope, more of a soft exploratory touch. You'd have me staring at them uncontrollably, wanting to see and feel them. With some gentle coaxing I'd be willing to do whatever you wanted....you'd be able seduce this little curious girl into exploring her deeper fantasies.

So have you done anything like that? Or are you in the 'fantasizing' phase?:confused:

So have you done anything like that? Or are you in the 'fantasizing' phase?:confused:

Still in the fantasizing phase. But I've been wanting to step into the experimentation phase. It might sound silly but even talking like this with another woman is very exciting for me. A woman seducing me is probably my biggest bi-sexual fantasy at the moment.

mhhh...tell me those deeper fantasies...via PM, if you like...:rose:

Still in the fantasizing phase. But I've been wanting to step into the experimentation phase. It might sound silly but even talking like this with another woman is very exciting for me. A woman seducing me is probably my biggest bi-sexual fantasy at the moment.

Sounds like you've made this a pretty big thing in your head. Do you think the reality will match? Do you want to do this with your co-workers?

Sounds like you've made this a pretty big thing in your head. Do you think the reality will match? Do you want to do this with your co-workers?

Do I think reality will match fantasy? I've never asked myself that, I don't know. To be honest I'm pretty shy in reality, I don't think it would happen. So maybe it will just stay a fantasy. I wouldn't mind experimenting with the coworker that started all this, maybe not so much with the others.

Do I think reality will match fantasy? I've never asked myself that, I don't know. To be honest I'm pretty shy in reality, I don't think it would happen. So maybe it will just stay a fantasy. I wouldn't mind experimenting with the coworker that started all this, maybe not so much with the others.

it doesn't matter as long as we have fun here...;)

I was on vacation this past week at the beach and all I have to say is thank goodness for sunglasses because I was looking at women in bikinis all week. It was basically like being surrounded by in women in there underwear....heavenly

Me :) I'm bi-curious I guess, but it's mainly boobs that fascinate me. I love my own, love playing with my own, and like the idea of playing with someone else's very much. I'm curious about pussy, but I don't have a burning desire to play with one the same way I do breasts.

That's me too. I have licked pussy and it's yummy and so hot. But breasts are the main draw. I love the variety of sizes and shapes. Big soft, full pillows that over flow your hands, the mid sized that some say are perfect because they are a perfect fit to the mouth, neat little tea cup mounds where the nipples stand right out and beg for attention.
I especially love breasts that have that cute little upward curve too.

suckling, licking, massaging them is such fun. I adore seeing/feeling a tit fuck in action. And seeing them bounce and jiggle gets me really horny.
Bare, unadorned breasts are amazing. But there's something extra spectacular when they're displayed in lingerie, swimwear, low cut tops or with piercings.

That's me too. I have licked pussy and it's yummy and so hot. But breasts are the main draw. I love the variety of sizes and shapes. Big soft, full pillows that over flow your hands, the mid sized that some say are perfect because they are a perfect fit to the mouth, neat little tea cup mounds where the nipples stand right out and beg for attention.

suckling, licking, massaging them is such fun. I adore seeing/feeling a tit fuck in action. And seeing them bounce and jiggle gets me really horny.
Bare, unadorned breasts are amazing. But there's something extra spectacular when they're displayed in lingerie, swimwear, low cut tops or with piercings.

mhhh...I share all this...but I'd add push-up bras...I love them to bulge out of it...:rose:

Truly, no two pairs are exactly the same. The variety is amazing, more than any other part of a woman really (except face).

Back