celebrity crush

I told my husband that I would leave him for Lucy Liu...but my boy celeb crush would be either a young Ray Liotta or Kurt Russell... I think I may have "daddy issues"! Lol
 
I forgot Henry Cavill...I so hope he becomes the next Bond. It's not the greatest movie, but I loved him in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. So fucking sexy in it. (Armie Hammer wasn't too bad, either.)

My wife thinks Cavill is super hot! She'd drop her panties for him in a heartbeat.
 
This is sort of a toughie. I'd say Kaley Cuoco but I have read she is kind of a b**ch in real life.
I would have to go with Kate Beckinsale from the Underworld franchise at the moment.
 
Man crush on Nathan Fillion. Can't pick which show i like best thought... Firefly or Dr Horrible
 
Jeffrey Donovan...oh my f...swoon. Oh the things I would do to that man...

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLL6Jcn2lavNsbJFBK6MHZ9y4nQzEsNwaKz1smxrkLbaylzcpsNKP-7n4
 
Bonnie Hunt
Marie Osmond
Genna Davis
Have I used up all my choices yet?
 
Famous crush

Carey Mulligan, resounding yes, Scarlett of course, sorry, porn actress are more my speed so Lexi Belle and Leah Gotti are most favorable as is Dillion Harper
 
Anne Hathaway
Amanda Breckenridge.
Oh, and maybe Leah Thompson, from the 80's...
 
I have this overwhelming desire to do filthy and depraved things with and to Geri Halliwell
 
A couple of Tom's

Tom Hardy
Tommy Lee....he sure can drive a boat :):devil:

L:rose:
 
Amanda Seyfried, Kat Dennings, and Emma Stone. A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. :)
 
Clive Owen. Sigh. Age-appropriate, clearly has a wicked sense of humour, charming, and I bet he's as filthy as fuck in bed.
Idris Elba too, for all the same reasons, although he's probably a bit more of a good boy.
 
I'm a big fan of Californication, and have to admit to finding David Duchovny hilarious and sexy. I giggle all the way through it and would totally turn into a slut for him, in one of those ridiculously comically contrived ways that women throw themselves at him in the show. I'm not normally like that at all, but the temptation to live out the fantasy would probably be too strong to resist!
 
Back
Top