Unplanned Cheating with the Spouse of a Friend

XirixSeven

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Posts
132
I have from my past, one adventure where there was no planning on my part of the part of the woman involved, and I wonder if anyone else has such a moment from their past.

This is from about 7 - 8 years ago. I went to a friend's wedding and was one of the guys who stood up for the groom, and because of this I was invited to what became an after party for the wedding party. There were about ten of us, five women and five men, this went from ten at night until 1 am, when the bride and groom left for a three night stay at a hotel by the beach. We were all at the bride's home and given the invite to stay the night so no one would drive home drunk. There were beds, the floor and sleeping bags, whatever. One of the bridesmaids was a woman I new and her husband would not have been in the party and he didn't go to the wedding. He was sick and stayed at home and really had no history with the bride and groom so it didn't matter too much.

After the bride and groom left there were the eight of us and we were pretty buzzed and the bridesmaid I mentioned, who was a friend in our circle of friends but of whom I had no history or even any past flirting was getting ready for bed, and in her night shirt and bending over the sink brushing her teeth, unaware I was taking advantage of the angle behind her and checking out the hang of her tits, unknowingly being full on shown to me because of what she was doing and where I stood. There was a sexual charge to some degree at the party, and even one groomsman and bridesmaid who were strangers to one another had hooked up and found their way to a room together. A married couple was making out, and after getting ready for bed, this woman said to me she was really horny and wished her husband was there with her. She knew I had a steady girlfriend and that I did not play around on her. Until that moment, in fact, I had never thought of her sexually.

We hugged goodnight to one another and it lasted pretty long, and I ended up kissing her briefly behind her ear. She did not laugh about it but slightly luxuriated in it and closed her eyes for half a second as I pulled back. I said to her, "You wish - - - - - - - (her husband) were here; I wish - - - - - - - (my girlfriend) were here." She said "Yeah." I hugged her again and she didn't want the hug to end, and I looked down at her body and said, "Wow." Then she laughed slightly. I asked her if she wanted to kiss good night. She said yes. The third kiss became a French kiss, and after that we were making out in the hall.

We went into a room and fucked our brains out, and as a bonus, we shared a rocker position while making out and she said to me, "This is SO wrong." She didn't laugh while saying it but grinded her body into my cock more severely. It was beyond erotic. In 90 minutes we got to know everything about one another and it was wild.

I wrote this asking if others would discuss a moment when completely out of the blue they came together with a friendly person and both of you were in a relationship and you pounced on a moment that simply presented itself then and there. No planning, no intent, but you and the other person went from zero to sixty in under 10 seconds. (It doesn't have to be full sex. Oral only or 69 also counts, because it's full on intimate. So it can be interpretive. It's really about the shared intimacy.)
 
Back
Top