The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I would be glad to get some pm from a lady, or two or three ;) I promise, I will answer. ;)

I would be interested in a pm from a lady who is looking for a chat partner, online friend and to make a longer lasting connection, happy to chat with ladies from anywhere in the world

I would be interested in a pm from a lady who is looking for a chat partner, online friend and to make a longer lasting connection, happy to chat with ladies from anywhere in the world

back on again for a while and still happy to receive some PMs

I would love to receive some PMs from any women who would like to chat with a married man. I hope to hear from you soon!

Bored

I would love to get a pm...I'm up for anything, chatting, rping, whatever, I'm easygoing.

I'm very open-minded, I just like conversing seeing where things go.

I'd love to get some constructive feedback on the personals adverts that I've posted in Literotica Personals and BDSM Personals. Mrs MF and I have spent a lot of time on them, but they don't seem to have gained much attention. I've helped a lot of people on this forum over the years, so I'm hoping that I might have earned some good karma by now. :)

A PM would be great, or you can post your thoughts in the relevant thread. Thanks to anyone generous enough to reply. :rose:

Last edited:
Back