What's Your Favorite Fetish?

Female domination; foot, leg & butt worship; being feminized (wearing pantyhose under a pair of panties especially); open toe high heels; lesbian seduction and being "cuckolded" by a lesbian; being denied intercourse (i.e. "silly boy, pussy's for girls, but if you're good you can watch and cum in your pants"); lesbian bdsm.
 
Control

Power exchange ..... it boils down to being giving control for me that's what truly turns me on!
Then there's all the little subcategory fetishs you can get into thats way to long of a list but here's few of my favorites

Bruising, mind fuck, make them blush
 
is male chastity by wearing cock cages.

Interesting point. I have found (as a male/hetero submissive) that the longer a you go without a release, the more tractable and submissive you are, and the more aroused you get by being that way. It is a powerful tool for control, but I believe there ultimately should be some kind of release (if only as a reward, and of course, only if your partner gets to enjoy far more orgasms than you do.)

Have you tried cock leashes? Being led around the home or bedroom on a leash attached to your cock? THAT sounds hot!
 
......

Interesting point. I have found (as a male/hetero submissive) that the longer a you go without a release, the more tractable and submissive you are, and the more aroused you get by being that way. It is a powerful tool for control, but I believe there ultimately should be some kind of release (if only as a reward, and of course, only if your partner gets to enjoy far more orgasms than you do.)

Have you tried cock leashes? Being led around the home or bedroom on a leash attached to your cock? THAT sounds hot!

I had to serve my wife and her bff totally nude and had to present all of my cock cages. Her friend could grab my balls and squeeze them and they both had fun, when my wife spanked my ass.
 
Erm mine....

Put into a girly diaper,and either glued or taped on,tied up and left for 24 hours.x
 
Presently, my BDSM has taken on a psuedo-Gorean feel, mostly because of some fabulous tools and devices I've found and our fondness for outdoor and camping play.

Though Primal (predator) has become my main kink.
Yes, I know the term Hunter is more readily accepted.
 
-Rope bondage
-Gags and blindfolds
-Flogging
-Pinwheels
-Verbal humiliation

Favorite? Well, all at the same time!
 
Pleasing a lady and orgasm denial.

New story up about it.

Please read and review.

Thanks
 
Allright, freaky mother fuckers. It's judgement day to see just how freaky you REALLY are. :kiss:

I know I can't even touch most of you on freakyness, but my fetish is probably a combination of:
vinyl cloths/boots, bondage tape, chokers and liquid latex... (no, not all of it is pink)

My fetishes: control over my submissive females, bathroom control, orgasm control, clit whipping, breast bondage, verbal degradation humiliation, using girls as fuck toys, cum dumps, whores, sluts.
 
Dollie

Lately my fetish are male members like petes478 who tell what they will do when we meet.
More and more I hope we will meet just to find out. What he has listed seems doable. At least in my fantasies.
 
A few of my favorite things:

Impact play
Being bitten, hard
Muffing (it's a trans woman thing involving penetration of the inguinal canals)
Rimming
Pet play
Rope bondage
Nipple torture

Nothing that makes me a super-out-there edge player or anything. But hey, I went through a gender transition. I'm perfectly ok with not feeling like I have anything to prove to anyone. :)
 
Cumming on Asian girl's face..

http://68.media.tumblr.com/bb693d1c3a6fd3efa2857d4c359975c3/tumblr_olut0gTtxX1rs0w1ho1_500.gif

Bukakke and making it public. Taking her out for dinner after I've stained her clothes with my jiz. My cum leaks from her ass and pussy staining her skirt in multiple places. Her friends family community sees her wearing my cum. My property. My chattel. My lover. I take total control and ownership of her establishing my dominance immediately.






C
 
Back
Top