#TheOrangutang wants to send the army into Chicago

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

Martial Law in Chicago? Does he mean he'd send the jackbooted thugs in there to kick in doors and take guns away to stop the 228 shootings?

Nah. #TheOrangutang would never do that, would he?

no DUMMY

he will send the ARMY to shoot

CrazedCuntz

COLOREDS

GIMPZ

GAZE

LOONZ

FAGZ

TRANNIEZ

DUMZ

LIBZ

:D

Two threads devoted to a fallacy by the same poster...

"If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!"

The same guy who keeps posting 63 > 66 now is saying 'the feds' = 'the army.'

And again, I will point out, Obama sent the feds into Ferguson which therefore means he sent in the army...

Last edited:
Two thread devoted to a fallacy by the same poster...

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

The same guy who keeps posting 63 > 66 now is saying 'the feds' = 'the army.'

And again, I will point out, Obama sent the feds into Ferguson which therefore means he sent in the army...

Yeah, I picked up on that too.

Ishmael

‏@realDonaldTrump

Martial Law in Chicago? Does he mean he'd send the jackbooted thugs in there to kick in doors and take guns away to stop the 228 shootings?

That will be fun .

Listening to bitch boy cry while having his facts wrong has become my favorite part of lit. Followed by tears of zip, and temper tantrums of wrong element.

No, you send the feds in to put Rahm and the other politics on trial for systemic failure to protect honest, hardworking African-Americans from their tormenters simply because concentrating on their tormentors is racist...

Take away guns..

Martial Law...

Bwhaaaaa!!!!!

National guard. Maybe
More likely a army of prosecutors to take over the cases and send the real assholes to a no parol, fuck them in the ass fed facility.

Take away guns..

Martial Law...

Bwhaaaaa!!!!!

National guard. Maybe
More likely a army of prosecutors to take over the cases and send the real assholes to a no parol, fuck them in the ass fed facility.

DEA, BATF, DOJ task forces.

Ishmael

Martial Law in Chicago? Does he mean he'd send the jackbooted thugs in there to kick in doors and take guns away to stop the carnage?

Those jackboot thugs would lay down their lives defending our country while you sat in the corner shivering like a chihuahua on crack.

Jesus, you're a piece of shit.

Which ever it is, break out the Warren Zevon, it will be dealt with in the traditional American way, "Lawyers, Guns, and Money."

Ishmael

What are Obama, Holder, Jackson, Sharpton, Lewis, Waters, et.al., doing about this?

Blaming Trump and his voters???

‏@realDonaldTrump

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson, Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle, Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx & Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner have all failed to stop the carnage in Chicago. President Donald Trump offers federal assistance and you mock him?

Tell me something, Sparky. You seem to have all the answers. How would you stop the blood from flowing in the streets of Chicago?

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson, Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle, Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx & Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner have all failed to stop the carnage in Chicago. President Donald Trump offers federal assistance and you mock him?

Tell me something, Sparky. You seem to have all the answers. How would you stop the blood from flowing in the streets of Chicago?

Stop the racism. Start job training programs. Give free abortions. Feed kids a good breakfast at school. Blame the white man and Republicans.

If the government spent enough money the violence would stop in a matter of a few days. It's true. Look it up.

Which ever it is, break out the Warren Zevon, it will be dealt with in the traditional American way, "Lawyers, Guns, and Money."

Ishmael

Might as well complete the phrase, because in Chicago there's no doubt "the shit has hit the fan."

Back