Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

tumblr_ovfxx31t8y1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

You are the purest of Dirty Bird, if you can look at this pic and know immediately what's gonna be going down.

DHfqzk2V0AERN-8.jpg

Bonus points if you remember the sound of the Grapefruit lady demonstration, which was not unlike the sound of Beelzebub eating a moist Black Forest cake, heard over a poor cell phone connection while the winds of hell blew across the demon's mouthpiece.

That was one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard. I, myself, would have gone more with the description of Chuthulu gargling egg salad in a hall closet.

Get skating, 'fore I start knucklin' the rhubarb!

You're baking pies in roller skates again? We've discussed that. Not safe darling, simply not a safe practice.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to watch though. :devil:

My middle name is 'Mirror Ball Reverse Skate', but you can call me...

Danger.

Le coq n'a pas peur, se confond. Il a un petit cerveau.

(Many thanks to google).

I do not believe you have a small brain for one second, Msr Coq. Look up the grapefruit technique--you will not be sorry, possibly horrified, titillated, and gripped by hilarity, but no longer confused regarding that part.

The rest? Um yeah. . . *points* Look! A rabbit!

I'm at my desk working, in my bedroom, and the neighbors are getting busy. That wouldn't be a problem, except they must have the same shitty R&B song on repeat because it's played a good 5 times in a row. (Good on you Mr. Neighbor man for stamina). The shitty R&B is intermittently punctuated with the exclamation "Oh! That's the spot! That's the mother fuckin spot!" I have to dial into a work meeting in like 3 minutes so where i have to present so that's happening. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm totally off base, and they are cleaning the carpet--not a clever euphamism or even a regular euphamism.

I do not believe you have a small brain for one second, Msr Coq. Look up the grapefruit technique--you will not be sorry, possibly horrified, titillated, and gripped by hilarity, but no longer confused regarding that part.

The rest? Um yeah. . . *points* Look! A rabbit!

I'm at my desk working, in my bedroom, and the neighbors are getting busy. That wouldn't be a problem, except they must have the same shitty R&B song on repeat because it's played a good 5 times in a row. (Good on you Mr. Neighbor man for stamina). The shitty R&B is intermittently punctuated with the exclamation "Oh! That's the spot! That's the mother fuckin spot!" I have to dial into a work meeting in like 3 minutes so where i have to present so that's happening. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm totally off base, and they are cleaning the carpet--not a clever euphamism or even a regular euphamism.

Oh now I see. I am enlightened on this act. Thank you, I have learned something today. I had a girl once give me something similar, only she used a kumquat and remarked that she found the smallest one in the store. ;)

I am now imagining where you live and if it were me, how would I ever look at those neighbors again. Sounds like they were getting some afternoon delight, R&B style. How can you work in those conditions? I remember yelling "that's the spot" but it was when I was having someone scratch a hard to each spot on my back. Not quite as good as an orgasm. BUT CLOSE!

I was actually engaged in a sex act where there was an orgy and a girl was yelling all sort of things. I've been invited to participate again, hoping this time I get to do more than just be the camerman.

Oh now I see. I am enlightened on this act. Thank you, I have learned something today. I had a girl once give me something similar, only she used a kumquat and remarked that she found the smallest one in the store. ;)

I am now imagining where you live and if it were me, how would I ever look at those neighbors again. Sounds like they were getting some afternoon delight, R&B style. How can you work in those conditions? I remember yelling "that's the spot" but it was when I was having someone scratch a hard to each spot on my back. Not quite as good as an orgasm. BUT CLOSE!

I was actually engaged in a sex act where there was an orgy and a girl was yelling all sort of things. I've been invited to participate again, hoping this time I get to do more than just be the camerman.

I'm a teacher at heart, what can I say. (Actually I've never been a teacher only a librarian.) Kumquat you say. . . I have no response to that.

Oh I cannot wait to see the neighbors! Giving them that knowing smirk, managing to work the phrase "well that hits the spot!" into the conversation. That will amuse me no end.

As to back scritches, Oh GOD YES! I'm more of a "Right there, oh God. Right there!" girl, when they hit the perfect spot on my back that I just can't reach.

She was yelling "all sorts of things". Was she remarking upon the selection of peens? Did you film it shakey cam like they do fight scenes?

Why am I like this?

More of us here should ask ourselves this question more frequently. :kiss:

Some stones are best left unturned, yes?

Knowing all the answers annihilates the mystery and wonder, and can rob us of much of the joy and learning found and shared in the journey.

One can spend a lifetime looking for answers. Or one can just live.

~Emerfucius, Keeping the 'nasty' in the Wang Dynasty​

Well you definitely schooled me last night. :heart:

And more importantly, you're perfect as you are.

Sit down Waldo! :)

And yes. Yes she is.

More of us here should ask ourselves this question more frequently. :kiss:
. I guess I could ask everyone since I've already started. So Miles, why are you like this? :rose:

Well you definitely schooled me last night. :heart:

And more importantly, you're perfect as you are.

Ah the fantasies I'm sure that post inspired, and those are just mine. *wink*
And you know how much I adore you lovely.
Some stones are best left unturned, yes?

Knowing all the answers annihilates the mystery and wonder, and can rob us of much of the joy and learning found and shared in the journey.

One can spend a lifetime looking for answers. Or one can just live.

~Emerfucius, Keeping the 'nasty' in the Wang Dynasty​

Sit down Waldo! :)

And yes. Yes she is.
I thought Emerfucious was part of the Hung dynasty.

Such a sweet talker. :kiss:

Back