Suit Porn

Thank you for the suit love, everyone! You know how to make a guy feel good. :D
 
Two for the price of one....

ThisMeansWar_GQ_27Feb12_642.jpg
 
Now that is a sale I could get behind. . .how did I make that sound dirty? I guess it's just a gift.

ac0482ddab842322e9fb2a5f755f36b7.jpg


Chris Evans. I lust after this guy in blue spandex so it's really not a stretch to be hot for him in a suit.
 
Thanks everyone for the great pics!! Lovin all the suits :heart: My hubby has a slim fit pin stripe suit that looks amazing :D
 
The most important thing one can do while wearing a suit for photographs is to adjust one's cuffs or be in the process of buttoning the jacket.
 
And not removing one's pants. *blinks at Miles*

Oh Rainy--the first one is lovely but did you see the hands on that second one you posted? I think I just drooled on my keyboard.
 
Thanks everyone for the great pics!! Lovin all the suits :heart: My hubby has a slim fit pin stripe suit that looks amazing :D

hi BB! Welcome to the thread, and hey, if you can get his permission post him up. We love real fellas in suits as much as the pretty boys we find all over the web.
 
Mike? Yeah he's scrubbing up a bit better with each season. How sexy is that entire cast though really? Oh boy.... the girls are exquisite.

When I did watch the show, I did love the lead women and how they dressed, and that they all had brains to go with their considerable beauty.

Sadly, I had to quit watching the show when it became about inbreeding and politics and not about being the best goddamned lawyers on the planet. Is this truly what our society has become, more concerned about seriously fucked up relationships than healthy ones, or the ability to do exemplary work over screwing everyone you know in whatever way you can? Really?!?!?! :rolleyes:
 
And, Saucy, because hands. *slides off chair*

tumblr_mhxdbwkINn1ri87m0o1_500.jpg

Ahh, the pic that brought us together. *happy sigh*
Those enormous hands, and the things he could do with them. . . um, I will be back in a lil bit.
 
and I'm sorry they're so large - I'm technically toxic :eek:
 
Last edited:
and I'm sorry they're so large - I'm techically toxic :eek:

No worries. I have the same problem.

I love the black suit with the black shirt. My last lover wore that fairly often. He called it his "Jack Cash, Johnny's younger brother" look.

Huh, why did it take me so long to figure out what a dick he was? Sort of a glaring red flag right there.
 
So by now, you've all most likely heard about the Christian female blogger who has called upon her sisters in Christ to give up wearing Yoga pants to help combat male lust and licentious thoughts. Yup, because they didn't have any of those thoughts pre-Lululemon. Nope. Not at all.

I stumbled on this blog last week and thought YES! I can relate!

When Suits Become a Stumbling Block
 
So by now, you've all most likely heard about the Christian female blogger who has called upon her sisters in Christ to give up wearing Yoga pants to help combat male lust and licentious thoughts. Yup, because they didn't have any of those thoughts pre-Lululemon. Nope. Not at all.

I stumbled on this blog last week and thought YES! I can relate!

When Suits Become a Stumbling Block

That is hilarious! :D
 
Back
Top