Attention Walmart Shopers

urguyscott

Literotica Guru
Recently a woman chased a sexual pervert out of a Walmart store and he was arrested. I bet they don't give her any discounts anymore. Walmart is now the official shopping place for perverts, child molesters, drag queens and anyone else who wants to use a woman's restroom or dressing room. All any guy has to do is put on a dress and walk in and free to do what he desires. The fact is that there never has been any real problem with any gays as they are respectful and obey the proper respect for others. So they have rights as lawful citizens.

But by allowing those men, who don't have the guts to go to a sex change doctor and become a woman in body and mind shows that they really aren't interested in becoming a woman. Basically they are what are jokingly called dirty old men and perverts. Drag Queens who are men just dressing like a woman. Does anyone really think Bruce J. is a woman? He looks like, talks like and acts like a man trying to be a woman for attention. When he allows some guy to chop off his dick than I'll reconsider his motives.

In the mean time if any pervert goes near any female or young male family member or friend than it will be a public responsibility to be sure and turn him into a woman on the spot. Other wise if he objects what are people to think?

Recently a woman chased a sexual pervert out of a Walmart store and he was arrested. I bet they don't give her any discounts anymore. Walmart is now the official shopping place for perverts, child molesters, drag queens and anyone else who wants to use a woman's restroom or dressing room. All any guy has to do is put on a dress and walk in and free to do what he desires.

uh, no. Molesting people in a change room is still illegal, regardless of how you're dressed. People who are planning to molest others have already decided they're going to break the law, so I don't know why you'd think Walmart's rules would stop them.

But by allowing those men, who don't have the guts to go to a sex change doctor and become a woman in body and mind

Perhaps you could read up a bit on what's involved in getting "sex change" surgery and changing one's legal gender (not the same thing!), and then think about this one again? It's a bit more complicated than you're making it out to be.

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Meme-03.jpg

Recently a woman chased a sexual pervert out of a Walmart store and he was arrested. I bet they don't give her any discounts anymore. Walmart is now the official shopping place for perverts, child molesters, drag queens and anyone else who wants to use a woman's restroom or dressing room. All any guy has to do is put on a dress and walk in and free to do what he desires. The fact is that there never has been any real problem with any gays as they are respectful and obey the proper respect for others. So they have rights as lawful citizens.

But by allowing those men, who don't have the guts to go to a sex change doctor and become a woman in body and mind shows that they really aren't interested in becoming a woman. Basically they are what are jokingly called dirty old men and perverts. Drag Queens who are men just dressing like a woman. Does anyone really think Bruce J. is a woman? He looks like, talks like and acts like a man trying to be a woman for attention. When he allows some guy to chop off his dick than I'll reconsider his motives.

In the mean time if any pervert goes near any female or young male family member or friend than it will be a public responsibility to be sure and turn him into a woman on the spot. Other wise if he objects what are people to think?
I thought that Target was the freaky pervy place these things went to prey on children and women, there's a Target boycott not much of a Walmart one.

Denny

Just because half of our politicians are gay or perverts we have to put up with their new laws.
I agree, when one of those fruit cakes is caught he needs to be de-nutted.:mad:

It gives me a nice warm feeling to know you straight, cis gender guys are looking out for us perverts in LGBT but I know the GB is getting pretty dull these days. Since we're playing by GB rules, could uglyscott17 provide a citation for his rant or we'll just assume it was fantasy, like all the rest of the shit from Fox and the Daily Mail?

PS
no peeking at the shemale threads while you here

While we're on the subject and, you started it btw - we had been using the appropriate bathrooms for years - here's the other companies you need to boycott:
Wells Fargo, Citibank, or Bank of America
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
JCPenney, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters, Nordstrom, Gap, Macy’s and Sears
IKEA
Home Depot and Whirlpool
prescriptions at Walgreens or CVS
medications from Pfizer, Bayer, Merck, Eli Lilly or Johnson & Johnson
Apple
Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Anheuser-Busch, McDonald’s, Kellogg, Kraft, General Mills and grocery store Kroger
no more Big Macs, Mountain Dew, or Cheerios, and Bud is definitely not for you
no Starbucks either
Ford, GM, Nissan, Toyota, and Volkswagen
Southwest, United Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue and Alaska Airlines
Marriott, Hilton or Hyatt hotel
Disney, Universal, Sony, Paramount, or Warner Bros
DirecTV, AT&T, Comcast, or Time Warner

and it's TARGET
and it's
SHOPPERS

Just because half of our politicians are gay or perverts we have to put up with their new laws.
I agree, when one of those fruit cakes is caught he needs to be de-nutted.:mad:

Your ignorance is hanging out further than the bosom on your avatar.

Back