New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm hoping to get a little help...in more ways than one, I guess. I'm a 30 year old female sub and married to a really great guy. We're still very much in love but somewhere along the way, I stopped being his submissive and started being his wife. Or maybe I just stopped seeing him as my Dom. Either way, sex has been reduced to a Saturday night quicky which is still good but nowhere near what it used to be. I started writing a story which has helped get my head back in the game but we're far from back on track. Oh, and did I mention we have a 10 month old which doesn't make it any easier. I'm not sure if anybody is out there or has any suggestions. I just don't know what to do.

On a side note, does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations on getting stories edited and/or posting? It needs a lot of work but I think it could be good...eventually.

There is a thread in BDSM Talk about D/s lifestyle and kids. I would link you, but I'm not on my home computer at the moment, so I'd suggest you look it up.

Also, talk with him about it. Communication is very important in any relationship.

Hi Daisy, I'm Amanda. By no means am I an authority on D/s relationships but I was once a 19 year old college girl with an insatiable curiosity. So I'll say this in hopes you don't make the same mistake I did. Don't be afraid to explore who you are. It's really exciting when you finally meet someone on the same wavelength. However, don't confuse submission with naivete and don't confuse Dominance with manipulation. That being said, have fun and be safe. Let me know if you want to talk. : )

Thanks morefreebound! I'll have to find that thread. We have talked some but it's a difficult conversation to have.

Hi! I'm hoping to get a little help...in more ways than one, I guess. I'm a 30 year old female sub and married to a really great guy. We're still very much in love but somewhere along the way, I stopped being his submissive and started being his wife. Or maybe I just stopped seeing him as my Dom. Either way, sex has been reduced to a Saturday night quicky which is still good but nowhere near what it used to be. I started writing a story which has helped get my head back in the game but we're far from back on track. Oh, and did I mention we have a 10 month old which doesn't make it any easier. I'm not sure if anybody is out there or has any suggestions. I just don't know what to do.

On a side note, does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations on getting stories edited and/or posting? It needs a lot of work but I think it could be good...eventually.

Hi.

I am inexperienced but I have a 1 year and 2 months old daughter and living in the same house as my boyfriend parents and we have limited space and very little time for each other. I can tell you this, it is always rough when you become a parent. And it will get rough but if you want the relationship to succeed you need to talk but not under stressful conditions you have to be calm if you start jelling or raising a tone your partner will do the same.
And try to be creative and open to the situations that appear.
As for not seeing him as a Dom I have similar problem because I just see my partners soft side in his eyes even when he is a bit rougher. So I can't help you there. But there is probably someone here on lit erotica that can give you advice on that.
Good lock.

New(ish) to Lit, new to BDSM

Hi, I'm Rich,

I've spent the last couple of months exploring my sexual side by writing fiction. I joined Lit to read others work and submit my own. It's been a fruitful experience, but I found it interesting that my last story was classified as BDSM by the moderators.

I do have a submissive side; I love strong women roles, I enjoy being ordered by a dominant woman. So I guess I'm beginning to explore where my urges and desires for with the realm of BDSM. I hope I have a fulfilling journey and please say hello and feel free to give me advice along the way.

Rich

Hello ^^

Hello, I'm not new, new to Literotica, I used to get on here all the time and just got very busy:) So i thought I would have another go at this. I am Female who is into mainly D/s and I can be a little shy but I love to get to know other people. If you want to know more about me don't be afraid to message me ;)

Tyro

Hi there. Joined February 10th this year.

Sorry I've missed years of fun!

Wonderful inspirational postings and stories can be found on this site, and now I've discovered the audio and picture threads as well.
Took me thirty posts before I wasn't a virgin poster anymore, but got most of them out on the Six Story Word Thread.

I love February, maybe because I was born during the first week of the month, or because it is the month love is celebrated.
Anyway, I get flowers twice in two weeks! :)

I'm quite an audiophile, so if some low voiced gentlemen would like to talk me through to an enjoyable orgasm once in awhile, that would be nice. :rose:
Of course, I can be quite prolific, so the more creative you are, and the longer you talk....

There are some good You Tube orgasm sound videos I listen to, but the real time experience over the phone, haven't done that yet.

I like to keep my equipment in its natural state, except for minimum waxing for the swimsuit. I like to run my fingers through the curly hairs, feels like the hair on a man's chest.

I hope I make some nice friends here. :heart:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums, but have been reading here and there for awhile. Female sub with a type A personality. If that makes any sense. I've was submissive long before I knew that such a category/description even existed. :cattail:

Now that I am back to writing (have been published in BDSM compilations, but that was a few years back) I have realized that maybe my life experiences as a young person molded me into the sub that I am. The reluctance I had as a young person to accept my high sex drive lead me to feeling more comfortable when someone else was in control of my needs. I haven't decided if that is good or bad. I like who I am, but I wonder what it would be like if I grew up in a culture where highly sexual women (and curious teenage girls) were allowed to express themselves without this casting a negative light on them.

Hi...I am new to this site and this world (don't think that's the right word, but hey ho..) I have just come out of a long term relationship, and after reading some stories on this site I have decided to explore my sexuality further. I am straight and I think a sub (those stories turn me on the most but some of the stuff in them is pretty gross-well for me), I like the idea of being controlled and restrained but the thought of pain makes me feel sick. I am still trying to figure out what some of the terms used in the stories mean, so if anyone can tell me or tell me where I can find out I would appreciate the head up, thank you :)

*waves*

Hello everyone.:) I just joined this site after reading about it on a writers group on fet. I am a 42 year old pleasure slave/masochist. I have just recently become single again and wanted to get back into my stories.Hopefully they will be liked here as much as my friends seem to like them.

hi im an oldie but goodie (so i say anyway)

I've been a member of lit for many years now (on and off I always find my way home though). I started out being a lurker then I gradually sank or climbed (you decide) to a troll and then perve. I'm so very proud of myself. Along My path I have ventured and discovered so many things about Myself. When I first discovered BDSM, D/s lifestyle I was fascinated yet so very naive. Now I am somewhat educated. I started out as a Master. Ha ha what a joke I knew nothing of what it meant and flopped. Then I met a sub and became her Dom learned a bit more of Myself long the way it didn't seem right either. Then I discovered Daddy Doms and babygirls. And I was getting closer. Ittalked with "Doms/mes", and subs/slaves alike learning and listeninhg of both what some expected and liked about the lifestyle as well what they wish from their partner. Also read and read and read. I started to mentoring and learning more along that path. The thing u had learned most of all and passed onto through my mentoring and own speaking is that its what you want to put into it and you decide who you wish to be so long as you are safe and sane about it as well as it works for whomever you partner up with. I know consider myself a Master/Daddy. For I had found that they both fit inside of Me. It works fir My slave/babygirl Rowan as well. Together we are one. For I am not a Master nor Daddy without sharing it with My partner. We share a relationship long distance but we are as close and as strong as anyone who lives beneath the same roof. Who I am is who she wants and who she is is what I want.

Hi I am MasterDaddy72 and its a pleasure to return once again. Thanks for allowing the opportunity to introduce Myself and My beloved girl.

Want to know more just ask I only bite a lil bit.

PS Trust is first and foremost without it you have nothing. Without nothing you are nothing.

hi im an oldie but goodie (so i say anyway)

I've been a member of lit for many years now (on and off I always find my way home though). I started out being a lurker then I gradually sank or climbed (you decide) to a troll and then perve. I'm so very proud of myself. Along My path I have ventured and discovered so many things about Myself. When I first discovered BDSM, D/s lifestyle I was fascinated yet so very naive. Now I am somewhat educated. I started out as a Master. Ha ha what a joke I knew nothing of what it meant and flopped. Then I met a sub and became her Dom learned a bit more of Myself long the way it didn't seem right either. Then I discovered Daddy Doms and babygirls. And I was getting closer. Ittalked with "Doms/mes", and subs/slaves alike learning and listeninhg of both what some expected and liked about the lifestyle as well what they wish from their partner. Also read and read and read. I started to mentoring and learning more along that path. The thing u had learned most of all and passed onto through my mentoring and own speaking is that its what you want to put into it and you decide who you wish to be so long as you are safe and sane about it as well as it works for whomever you partner up with. I know consider myself a Master/Daddy. For I had found that they both fit inside of Me. It works fir My slave/babygirl Rowan as well. Together we are one. For I am not a Master nor Daddy without sharing it with My partner. We share a relationship long distance but we are as close and as strong as anyone who lives beneath the same roof. Who I am is who she wants and who she is is what I want.

Hi I am MasterDaddy72 and its a pleasure to return once again. Thanks for allowing the opportunity to introduce Myself and My beloved girl.

Want to know more just ask I only bite a lil bit... At first lol

PS Trust is first and foremost without it you have nothing. Without nothing you are nothing.

New Face

Hi, I'm here cos my husband sent me ;) Looking forward to exploring the site and its adherents =) Oh, and in case you're wondering, we are into most things =) :devil:

Anxiously Waiting :)

Hi Everyone!

I'm Tai. I'm 24 and new to the forums her on Lit, although not new to the stories. If I'm being honest, i would say that i have always thought i was a really dominant person in most aspects of my life, and i suppose to some degree i am. i need control in order to reduce anxiety and i always assumed that meant that i needed to be that one with the control. Its funny really.... how sometimes we think we know people and one day a light-bulb goes off that makes you aware of the fact that you could not have been more wrong. i was wrong, about myself... i need control in my life but i'm much happier being able to relinquish it to a Trusted trainer. After much soul searching and a past few years of keeping my desires secret i have decided that i will always feel like something is missing if i don't allow myself to be "out there". At the root of me is a subservient heart and body that long to find out my true boundaries through complete trust of someone who will teach me to grow in all aspects of myself.

For the time being, all i would like is to be shown the way....

Please feel free to message me ( genuine people only please ), chatting with some people with actual experience and wisdom would be most appreciated. i would like to learn and reading will only give you so much, first hand experience is priceless.

Hi

Hi,

New to these forums, but we are an experienced switch couple into most things. Been practicing for over ten years and have been pushing our explorations and boundaries into new areas when life allows!

new and shy.

hello everyone! I am Lotuslette. i am a 32 year old mildly masochistic submissive. i have been in the lifestyle for 14 years and experienced nearly every possible aspect of being a submissive.

i am really shy around new people, especially kinksters after many severely negative experiences, but i have found that i cannot put the kitten back in the box so i am here trying to make some friends, both submissive and Dominant. i really suck at introductions but if you have any questions, please feel free to pm me and ask. :)

New to lifestyle

My wife and I have recently started experimenting with the lifestyle and I am trying to learn to be a better Dom. Have just started with light spanking and restraint and its been the best sex in our 20 years of marriage. Being dominant does not come naturally to me but want to become better as this gets the wife more excited sexually as she has ever been. I look forward to reading more about the lifestyle and learning.

Hi, I'm Kelly and my husband and I have just started experimenting with the D/s dynamic in the bedroom. I've always been excited by scenarios where the woman is slightly restrained or where he is holding her throat or a collar is being used, things like that. I also like experimenting with different toys and want to invest in a flogger sometime soon. I'm really only into the milder things, extreme pain, full-on body binds and the like are a bit too much for me to be comfortable with. That and I just don't trust anyone THAT much.

My fics tend to always have some kind of submissive in them, even if it's only in the most basic way where one of them is directing what's going on. I'm hoping to gain more of an insight into the BDSM lifestyle (for lack of a better description) which will hopefully benefit both my writing and my relationship.

Hello everyone =) I'm brand new here. I'm a female, and I identify as a masochist, sub, and bottom. I look forward to making new friends :cattail:

Hello, everyone. I'm a submissive Daddy's girl looking to make friends.

Hello! I'm new here also. I'm a male sub wanting to explore and try new things and just wanted to say hello to everyone here ^^ I hope to get to know some of you and hopefully contribute to ongoing and new conversations. If you wanna talk, pm me!

Last edited:
Hi everyone I'm gennome and I'm a bi want to be Ive been close but no cigar:eek:
I would like to change that I have had lots of encounters and have loved every one of them and look forward to the new ones im in southeast nm drop me a line :cool:

Oh hello there! I used to be Domme for several years (loved bits of it) he also enjoyed verbal humilition, which i did not dig then, and think even less of now.- The last few years have been a 180º and do not consider myself Domme. i'm learning about my masochistic and subby side, but only selectively (and cautiously). i'm mainly a little, i've had a Daddy -he's a good guy- but currently do not. I'm out and bi and yeppers, weird and kinky. Have a great day! :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back