Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Maid of Marvels

Lurking with Intent
Joined
Jul 30, 2001
Posts
5,184
Here's a fun challenge for anyone who wants to dip their quill... Tell me a story or describe a scene in fifty words.

Sounds easy?

Now for the twist -- You must use three "challenge" words within the context of your submission. Where do they come from, you ask? Well, the first three will be given by me; subsequent ones will be given by the author of the last post for the creator of the next to use.

And so we begin:

First three words: chandelier, triumphant, red.

Have fun!! :D
 
Great Idea

chandelier, triumphant, red.

The sound of distant thunder filled the air, the bright lightning defracted by the red tinted windows. Only two people stood undernieth the bright lights of the large chandelier. The man looked deeply into the woman's eyes, triumphant over her in this game of wits. She smiled, conceding her defeat.

infidel

nigh

puffed
 
Good one, Bengal52. Thanks for playing.

Infidel, nigh, puffed

The Priestess contemplated his arousal and the way he puffed up his chest as he drew nigh, thinking himself lucky to bed her.

"Come, Infidel," she commanded. "Mount me."

Pulling him close as he knelt between her legs, she plunged the dagger deeply into his heart. "Now do you believe?"


smorgasbord
decay
propel
 
There were herrings on her nipples, ripe cheeses at her belly, her gagged-open mouth a feast of salad leaves just beginning to decay. 'Dipper,' he said; soon her astonishing vaginal muscles would propel a celery stick from her cunt so he could sample the delicious smorgasbord of her body.

[next? lime / insinuate / lucid]
 
Just what was she trying to insunate? he thought, as she slowly took half of the cut lime, brought it up to her breasts - and used her large erect nipple as a juice squeezer. Lucid thoughts ran riot through his mind as the lime's liquid dripped down her breast...

[monkey/brains/Toulouse]
 
Just typical of her to monkey around like this, toying with his affections. She had brains it was true but her crowning glory was her gorgeous body. He had a weakness for french girls and thought, what have I got Toulouse. Grabbing her by the shoulders he kissed her deeply......



taxes, redundant, porcupine
 
She grimaced at the stuffed porcupine that leered from the mantel. She needed to learn how to do her taxes so she’d be able to stop sleeping with her accountant, in return for doing them for her. Staring at that porcupine while Phil writhed above her was becoming rather redundant.


Next words: miscellaneous, electric, ideal

Edited because I'm a dork and forgot it had to be 50 words :eek:
 
Last edited:
He grunted and groaned while slamming his cock into her pussy. Thoughts of the overdue electric bill, the non-existence of the ideal man, and other miscellaneous stuff ran through her mind. She shouted out..."Oh yes, oh god yes, yes." Thirty years of marriage and he still didn't know she faked it.


(next words: immobile, ambulance, marshmallow)
 
The ambulance siren wailed as they tore through the night. He had no idea of where they were bound, or why he was...so tightly... to the gurny. The ugly male attendant rode his rigid cock. He was immobile, strapped down. Then he came and his cock became a marshmellow.

(next words: strident, recumbent, alligator)
 
Last edited:
She was strapped to the board to make sure she stayed immobile during the ambulance ride. She still couldn't believe she let him put the marshmallows up her pussy, after all he said he did it before without ever getting any stuck. Well next time she will listen to her brain before letting a guy put things in her pussy.





district, crazy, lost
 
He wandered the streets in the city’s ill lit district not lost, just crazy because of his lust as he sought the one he wanted for tonight.
He was found her on her way home from work.
He pushed her into an alley where they fucked against a brick wall.


New words: acute, deep, unsated
 
Great efforts!! You people are twisted. Really, really twisted. :p

Remember this isn't a chain story and there's a 50 word limit to whatever you do with the three given words.
 
I counted every one of them MoM. *G
Talk about twisted, who came up with this idea anyway, twisted sister? *LOL*
 
LMAO* Yup, sure, uh-huh, he did it not you, nooo doubt about it.

Tis your turn. Write with my words. *wink and grin*
 
acute, deep, unsated

Looking around at the dead bodies, she climbed from the wreckage, her survival instinct acute. Hunger pains gripped her gut as she went foraging for food.

Drinking deep from a stream, the few berries she‘d found left her unsated. She needed meat. Did she dare? Who would know? Adrienne fed.


edited to add the next words :rolleyes: : argument, dumpster, delicious
 
Last edited:
Their angry debate continued into the night. "Where would they eat? Who would they eat?" The ravens dove down and sat on the edge of the dumpster. As the humans fucked before their beady black eyes, the argument continued. To eat the delicious garbage or wait for the exhausted humans.....

Next Words: revile, exude, redemption
 
And you say we're "twisted" MoM you lil cannibalette? *LOL* Well cooked I hope and it smells like pork in case your curious. In face the word for human flesh in Borneo among the cannibals translates to "long pig" in English.
 
The pastor looked down upon the miscreant girl.

"I revile thee with words of shame. They exude from my maw unto thee. Thou wilst find no place for thine redemption amongst us, thou art a harlet."

She ran off into the woods, his words echoing in her mind.

The End.

---------------------------

50 exactly.....

------------------------
Elementary
Parlimentary
Planetary
 
"We must bring, even to the most elementary lifeforms, in every planetary system we discover, the basics of parliamentary democracy." The starship captain held the hair of the ensign whose mouth bobbed on his cock; he loved to talk political as he came in her hot, wet mouth.

Next: railroad, toothbrush, growing.
 
The train sped down the railroad she pulled her toothbrush from her overnight bag and headed to the washroom. In the hall she ran into the Porter who stared at her wide-eyed. She hadn't bothered putting on any clothes and she smiled sinfully at the growing bulge in his pants.

Next words: mission, balance, tail
 
Starlog 6969.

Behold, the StarCunt EnterPussy. Her nine-year mission: to boldly go where no pony has gone before.

She achieves a precarious balance on her six-inch hooves. Swishes the tail made of her own hair.

Yes, she's ready. She smiles at Pric'ard: 'Ready to penetrate the unknown, Captain?'

[next: dock, nettle, sting]
 
dock, nettle, sting

Looking into his eyes at that moment would have destroyed her. His words, delivered with the sting of a physical slap, left her stunned. “Worse than a nettle, you’re a thorn in my side.” the privateer sneered disdainfully, turning toward the dock, his ship and a solitary life at sea.

redolent
monkey
tease
 
redolent; monkey; tease

"I am not a tease" she pouted. "you just don't understand the fey". She turned, and started to walk away, sashaying past him, her arousal redolent around her like the most expensive perfume (and in reality it was). As she waltzed past him she muttered under her breath "monkey boy".

eccentric, lorica, apple

this was hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but fun!
 
Back
Top