moved

Desiremakesmeweak

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Posts
2,060
Did you make that up? I like that. :)

No, sadly. It's a very real thing. If you're American - your government was funding some of it, in the 'independence and democracy' organisations stationed in the Ukraine. Something like 'Center for the Development of Foreign something-or-other.' There's more than half a dozen of these things that the US taxpayer was funding until Jason Chaffetz and Jordan and all of these individuals started to expose what was going on and subsequently rein in the spending.

Soros has many of them, but so does the University of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. What they do is try create the impression of 'many' people saying something and thereby howling 'you' (that is, narratives and voices they don't like) down rather than having to deal with the logic of anything.

The firm 'Crowdstrike' - the only people that have ever seen the content of Hillary's server archives - is specially designed to conduct 'astro-turfing' and it is in that capacity that they advertise an ability to 'create a public belief!!'

Today's FISA memo that has everyone waiting for the 'shock' revelations, go into 'astro-turfing' and ideological mischief (propaganda and wide eavesdropping of online activities) being carried out via 'content farms' on major University campuses.
 
Back
Top