Votes: 20 15.6%
  • BBC

Votes: 16 12.5%
  • Gay Sex ( 2 men)

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Public Sex

Votes: 41 32.0%

• Total voters
Male and straight. I wouldnt say I prefer either. On the whole I prefer 50/50 but a bit of mild domination play either way round adds some fun and variety. I've just been amazed that so many women seem to want or at least fantasise about being totally dominated. Especially since this is the opposite of what we read all the time in the news!

Very similar to yourself, female being dominant is just a great bit of variety and it spices things up massively...

Have read alright that women enjoy the idea of being dominant more and more so the poll results are a bit of surprise so far....

M F M

My favorite unfulfilled fantasy is a threesome with two men. I've been in threesomes with a man and a woman, but it seems the men to whom I'm attracted are never the type to want to share a bed, or a woman, with another man.

My favorite unfulfilled fantasy is a threesome with two men. I've been in threesomes with a man and a woman, but it seems the men to whom I'm attracted are never the type to want to share a bed, or a woman, with another man.

I cant blame them...I don't believe I would want to share you either!

Very hot, I'm sure you good arrange this if you wanted...

Is is the sensation of DP. You want to experience, or why is it such a turn on

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8f5ff76f43fdfef75d19204724c820f8/tumblr_o6q69ijC3q1vo2hrro1_500.gif

Double penetration by two live organs is part of it, but also just the whole experience itself... Being adored and pleasured by two men....

:eek:

Yes, I'm sure I could "arrange" it, but I only sleep with people to whom I'm truly attracted, physically, intellectually, and spiritually. As I wrote above, the men who fit that bill are never the type to want to share a bed, or a woman, with another man.

Double penetration by two live organs is part of it, but also just the whole experience itself... Being adored and pleasured by two men....

:eek:

Yes, I'm sure I could "arrange" it, but I only sleep with people to whom I'm truly attracted, physically, intellectually, and spiritually. As I wrote above, the men who fit that bill are never the type to want to share a bed, or a woman, with another man.

Appreciate that sex is normally better with some sort of real connection...

Seems to be common desire for women to be object of male desires ....multiple men wanting you at the same time......

I've always thought sex with a stranger but I have done that and it made meextremely awkward and nervous, so althugh I've only done it a few times with one man online, I think a man that wants me to take over and wants me enough to not run would be nice, and maybe I would feel more in control, therefore less nervous...

I've always thought sex with a stranger but I have done that and it made meextremely awkward and nervous, so althugh I've only done it a few times with one man online, I think a man that wants me to take over and wants me enough to not run would be nice, and maybe I would feel more in control, therefore less nervous...

Im a stranger, and would love for you to be the one in control

I've always thought sex with a stranger but I have done that and it made me extremely awkward and nervous, so although I've only done it a few times with one man online, I think a man that wants me to take over and wants me enough to not run would be nice, and maybe I would feel more in control, therefore less nervous...

I am like some of the women another post posted about, though I am male.

I am not a boss or a manager of people at work, but I do 'manage' two facilities at work. As such I am quite busy and often have to be polite, but sometimes slightly form as I deal with colleagues, some who are 'senior' to me.

Also, as my wife is quite passive sexually I have to nearly always tak e the lead.

As such a favourite fantasy of mine is to be seduced by a (younger?) female who is not necessary dominant but can be quite assertive sexually...

From what I understand bisexual experiences and threesomes are popular female fantasies....not that I would know ;). These come up the most I think when theres wine and open minded girls sirtting around chatting!

From what I understand bisexual experiences and threesomes are popular female fantasies....not that I would know ;). These come up the most I think when theres wine and open minded girls sirtting around chatting!

Did i ever mention that i make wine and have plenty to share?

Those would be two very lucky men.

Based on my own fantasy it would be a swinging couple or a single gal joining my husband and myself. But truth be told, I actually considered adding one extra guy for a secret fantasy. That involved Dp and some serious kinky things.

Based on my own fantasy it would be a swinging couple or a single gal joining my husband and myself. But truth be told, I actually considered adding one extra guy for a secret fantasy. That involved Dp and some serious kinky things.

Nice!!!!

DP and serious kinky things?????? Such as ???? Do explain further

I like your style, absorb. ;)

Nice!!!!

DP and serious kinky things?????? Such as ???? Do explain further

Kinky things being said, I have sexual fantasy about them both sucking my tits at the same time. Then moving on to massage oil foreplay with some slippery fun! Add in a blind fold and fuzzy cuffs and some of my fav sexy toys then some naughty oral action on all sides with bonus round of titty fucking, as mine are big. Then put both of them on the bed and have both of them enter at the same time in as many ways as possible. If we are still up for it then some cool down full body massage and never forget the sex in the shower clean up which with soap and bubbles and steamy water can be so much fun! Yup, I have thought about that particular fantasy a lot actually. lol!

Kinky things being said, I have sexual fantasy about them both sucking my tits at the same time. Then moving on to massage oil foreplay with some slippery fun! Add in a blind fold and fuzzy cuffs and some of my fav sexy toys then some naughty oral action on all sides with bonus round of titty fucking, as mine are big. Then put both of them on the bed and have both of them enter at the same time in as many ways as possible. If we are still up for it then some cool down full body massage and never forget the sex in the shower clean up which with soap and bubbles and steamy water can be so much fun! Yup, I have thought about that particular fantasy a lot actually. lol!

Absorb be having those crazy detailed fantasies ......yes!!!!

http://cdn.so.fantasti.cc/big/t/o/r/torylovescum/torylovescum_c9f0be.jpg

http://78.media.tumblr.com/7d73a6c4c2635f6b7cca8a203807e43c/tumblr_obr62xbbz41uqbv3po1_500.jpg

http://78.media.tumblr.com/c97f7615ed878b315c7d5211df5e31de/tumblr_obl37gxn7p1vbdw85o1_500.gif

http://78.media.tumblr.com/46fba6051148eddb3a20edc6ca0dd104/tumblr_nrjtlabtZA1ur6mw9o1_500.gif

http://4.bp.********.com/-3U6bvpFJWKw/VnwUDXCKTJI/AAAAAAAACJU/tiZ4GgqBPMY/s1600/2mens+%285%29.gif

A fantasy of mine is me being at a party, dancing and grinding with a group of 3 or 4 guys. This goes on for most of the evening. Towards the end of the evening they take me somewhere where there's no other people around and one at a time, I orally pleasure them. I don't see anything like that listed in the poll :D

A fantasy of mine is me being at a party, dancing and grinding with a group of 3 or 4 guys. This goes on for most of the evening. Towards the end of the evening they take me somewhere where there's no other people around and one at a time, I orally pleasure them. I don't see anything like that listed in the poll :D

Jerseyjade wants to show off her oral abilities .......queue up gents

http://78.media.tumblr.com/e735ce1972cff3e4e0c22e2f67c2a9ac/tumblr_njlgcxgrsq1sny350o5_400.gif

https://cdnio.luscious.net/745/lusciousnet_simultaneous_1156586342.gif

Back