She is desperate...need someone to fuck her.

she has fucked 3 guys including me..but all one at a time....i m unto watching more,

maybe we can start with 4 or 5
no anal she has never done it... I guess someone has to break her seal.

Hey,
Thanks people for the courageous words from you all, i can say thing i has the best time of my life and the best sexual experience.

The proposal was initially made by me and then she came in the picture when main thing was to be told to my friend, his initial reaction was shocked but then he was very happy as he likes my gf.
I had booked a room in a hotel because we wanted it to be special and with no disturbance.
It was my plan on how he will start the show and i will join later, i knew as my gf wants to fuck me but still she will feel hesitant to touch my friend so i told her i will start the show but she has to be blindfolded. After that i told my friend to start which made her little comfortable also took away my shyness or awkwardness.
Oral is something which i was hoping she will not give as she doesn't like it but it was a lucky day and all things feel in place perfectly...he got the first oral followed by him i was in the Q, we both gave her oral and licked her ass and pussy at the same time.
Now the dispute part as both of us were damn horny and only one hole (Ass she don't do ) so we did coin flip (seriously) and he won....so he put his cock in her and i cannot forget this expression of joy and happiness, it felt like he was doing 1st time. He did for sometime and then i took the charge of her wet pussy, I was lying on bed and she was on top of me and suddenly i hear her scream, scream like anything, for an instance i got scared but then it was my friend who had put his cock in her ass (YES i was happy, it was a plan though), can you imagine a girl's ass never fucked and not even a butt plug had been installed to make it bigger and easier for guy to put, but my friend did his part wonderfully and since she was enjoying it she couldn't resist double penetration.
We kept on fucking her all the time, trying different positions and ways and every time he was putting cock n and out of her ass ,it was becoming big, big and big.
Ejaculation happen to be on her face as my friend was getting oral and suddenly he blew in her mouth without informing her so she took his cock out immediately and spitted everything outside, that time situation became little tensed but she understood how it happen and its not his mistake but she said never do it without telling or just don't do in future. Here, i was still fucking her and it was my first time to fuck her ass so i couldn't resist the opportunity to go away. After my friends cum shot i took 10 min until i came on her boobs and some drops got off to her face as well. At last, we had some food and drinks an slept hugging her from both sides .
Thanks

Different girlfriend? :confused:
 
Here To Share

Im here with lips, tongue, fingers, and cock to help out ANYWAY you want!!
 
like what exactly ?

The G-Spot isn't a myth. And ive strived (for years) to learn to pleasure it with great gushing success to every woman ive been with. Once to over 10 flooding orgasms that soaked thru my comforter, the 6 inch topper, the mattress' and to the box spring.
 
The G-Spot isn't a myth. And ive strived (for years) to learn to pleasure it with great gushing success to every woman ive been with. Once to over 10 flooding orgasms that soaked thru my comforter, the 6 inch topper, the mattress' and to the box spring.

It is, most definitely NOT a myth! It's very real...and wonderful!;)
 
Over two weeks and you still havent found anyone to fuck her yet? Lol Ya ok, shes not that desperate, nor either am I! Lol
 
The G-Spot isn't a myth. And ive strived (for years) to learn to pleasure it with great gushing success to every woman ive been with. Once to over 10 flooding orgasms that soaked thru my comforter, the 6 inch topper, the mattress' and to the box spring.
i agree it's not a myth but not that easy to find it for every women too
 
Back
Top