Con artist paid off porn star in 2016 to cover up meeting

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Cross posting.

A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star one month before the 2016 election, as part of an agreement precluding her from discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Trump, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday. People familiar with the matter told the Journal Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen arranged payment to Stephanie Clifford in October 2016. Clifford privately alleged the encounter with Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 golf tournament in Lake Tahoe.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-lawyer-arranged-payment-for-adult-film-stars-silence-report-2018-01-12
 
Daniels is now suing the con artist because, guess what, he never signed the non-disclosure agreement.

Therefore, all the time she's kept quiet has been invalid and she is free to say what she wants about the relationship which lasted from summer 2006 "well into the year 2007."

Even better, the suit claims the con artist must know that Cohen, the guy who paid off Daniels to keep quiet, is trying to silence Clifford, since rules for the New York bar, of which Cohen is a member, require him to keep his client informed at all times. "t strains credulity to conclude that Mr. Cohen is acting on his own accord and without the express approval and knowledge of his client Mr. Trump."

Picture of the unsigned signature page from the original document included.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/stormy-daniels-sues-trump-says-hush-agreement-invalid-because-he-n854246
 
Bill Clinton took repeated trips on the " Lolita Express"—the private passenger jet owned by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein—with an actress in softcore porn movies whose name appears in Epstein's address book under an entry for "massages," according to flight logbooks obtained by Gawker and. The logs also show that Clinton shared more than a dozen flights with a woman who federal prosecutors believe procured underage girls to sexually service Epstein and his friends and acted as a "potential co-conspirator" in his crimes.

Two female associates of Epstein—the socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein's former assistant Sarah Kellen—have been repeatedly accused in court filings of acting as pimps for him, recruiting and grooming young girls into their network of child sex workers, and frequently participating in sex acts with them.

Maxwell, the daughter of the late media mogul Robert Maxwell, has been accused by Roberts of photographing Epstein's victims "in sexually explicit poses and [keeping] the child pornography on her computer," and "engag[ing] in lesbian sex with the underage females she procured for Epstein." She has denied the allegations in the past.

Clinton shared Epstein's plane with Kellen and Maxwell on at least 11 flights in 2002 and 2003—before any of the allegations against them became public—according to the pilots' logbooks, which have surfaced in civil litigation surrounding Epstein's crimes. In January 2002, for instance, Clinton, his aide Doug Band, and Clinton's Secret Service detail are listed on a flight from Japan to Hong Kong with Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and two women described only as "Janice" and "Jessica." One month later, records show, Clinton hopped a ride from Miami to Westchester on a flight that also included Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and a woman described only as "one female."

So are you going to stand up and demand that Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton be brought to justice for destroying any woman who dared complain about Bill's sexual mistreatment of women and girls or do you need more (which is all over the internet so I can just keep adding on here) before you demand the same moral outrage you have of Trump? And don't forget the former Vice President and Obama as well as many members of both parties. All the court jesters in Hollywood knew of Hillary's buddy and his crimes against women so don't let the "black dress" liars pull the wool over your eyes.
 
Look, Clintons! Investigate the losers! Off with their heads! All hail the God-Emperor!

Your traitorous God-Emperor is going down. Enjoy the ride.
 
the latest is that stormy daniels is receiving death threats if she goes public about limp micro-penis. but it's probably those leftist communist scum threatening her, right?
 
the latest is that stormy daniels is receiving death threats if she goes public about limp micro-penis. but it's probably those leftist communist scum threatening her, right?

Not only that, but it appears some of the events she can describe have occurred while the con artist is in power.

Might explain why his third wife is never around.
 
She's in the trophy room, being polished.

You mean she isn't out there fighting cyber bullies, like she said she was going to do?

Screen-Shot-2016-11-04-at-11.44.04-AM.png


melania-trump-bullying-619-386.jpg


giphy.gif


Man, who knew Michelle could've had this much of an easy time of it with phoning in the position of FLOTUS when she was in the same seat? All that dedicated work for nothing! :eek:
 
You mean she isn't out there fighting cyber bullies, like she said she was going to do?

Man, who knew Michelle could've had this much of an easy time of it with phoning in the position of FLOTUS when she was in the same seat? All that dedicated work for nothing! :eek:
Who's the smart one? Remember, Melanoma er I mean Melania got a 'Genius' visa for US residency as an almost-super-model. Michelle only taught law or something. No comparison!
 
Back
Top