Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I love Tastytooter's post and that I had one of those kind of crushes when I used to go to the gym myself. It was one of my almost non-existant in number girl crushes. She was a buxom, blondish hottie with a face and lips like Kim Basinger. And she disappeared on me one day after a few scant weeks of seeing her there and Curves was never the same...

1. Using buxom in a sentence is like the textual equivalent of defeating Super Macho Man in Mike Tyson's Punch Out - even if you can't take it to the next level and beat Tyson, everyone is still going to know you're awesome

2. Your gym was called Curves? That's so intimidating, isn't it? I could never go to a gym called "Muscle City" or "Ripped McStrengthington's House of Physicality". It would set me up for immediate failure. I understand the idea from a marketing perspective ("people will think of us as a place to acquire some awesome curves") but my mind would warp that to a pre-requisite: "don't even think about stepping through the door if you aren't all curvy and hot." If I started a gym I would call it "Lowered Expectations" or "The Long, Slow Crawl Towards Self-Acceptance" and at least it would be honest. Grunting would not be allowed in the free-weights section, and the only music would be opera.

2. Your gym was called Curves? That's so intimidating, isn't it? I could never go to a gym called "Muscle City" or "Ripped McStrengthington's House of Physicality". It would set me up for immediate failure. I understand the idea from a marketing perspective ("people will think of us as a place to acquire some awesome curves") but my mind would warp that to a pre-requisite: "don't even think about stepping through the door if you aren't all curvy and hot." If I started a gym I would call it "Lowered Expectations" or "The Long, Slow Crawl Towards Self-Acceptance" and at least it would be honest. Grunting would not be allowed in the free-weights section, and the only music would be opera.

You are too fucking funny. ICT I had my own curves before I got to Curves, so I was in no way intimidated ! :D

They might want to call the place Rolls and Folds, though- it might be more accurate. ;)

I am a horrible person, and among the traits that make me horrible is a ridiculous inconsistency (particularly ridiculous when considered alongside my compulsive tendencies; self-defeating contradiction, thy name is Tastytooter.) Because of this inconsistency (also laziness) I almost never go to the gym at the same time, and so I experience perhaps a wider swath of the gym-going public than I might if I kept a regular schedule like a real person. And with that ever-shifting array comes a variety of gym crushes. This is problematic, because the gym crush is the worst kind of crush. It's actually a sort of temporary erotic obsession, really, not even a legitimate crush (though feel free to disagree and notify me that this is by no means universal). It's passive, shallow, and unrealistic, but it exists. Just not for very long, because eventually one of you will disappear from the other's orbit, and you never see that person again. Nevertheless, this is dedicated to Thin Redhead In Green Sports Bra, Short Muscular Girl In Black Pants, The Hot Maybe-Widow, and Less-Thin Redhead In Blue Sports Bra: you are the squats to my jerks.

My most recent (and probably last) gym crush is Petite Pink Pants Princess. She has an amazing body, does a variety of exercises, wears really tight workout clothes, and has a severe look (small glasses, pony tail pulled back all taut, sort of scrunched face, sort of the mean librarian look) that that appeals to the bdsm enthusiast in me. I've seen her a few times lately because I've been managing to hit the "late afternoon" time slot semi-regularly due to...who knows. The other day she happened to be using a machine next to the one I planned to use. As I approached I thought, "imagine if I were the kind of asshole who takes the machine next to the pretty girl and leers at her, what a creep I would be." Immediately afterward I plopped down on the device and tried to subtly check her out - what is wrong with me? The only thing worse than a creep is a self-aware creep, a creep who knows better but continues about his creepiness because of some horrible instinctual drive toward emotional self-immolation. I had become a sweaty, terrible, cowardly peeping tom type, who cowardly and feebly eroticizes anyone in a certain radius who even slightly conforms to a well-worn, boring fantasy outline. All of this is going on in my head while Im still trying to pull the handle thing and lift the weight and make muscle.

So, I guess that's my confession. Probably time to make some changes.
=tt
I've been a fan of you and your writing ever since you made that fantastic entrance in my pic thread. You are by no means a creep. I love the nickname you've given your latest crush. Why not just say hi? You might be pleasantly surprised. If not, at least you know you gave it a shot.
ICT I'm sorry you never contact me so I must enjoy your brief appearances in my threads.

ICT I wish I could be here more on my work days but work and sleep is about all I have time to do. This place is like home to me and you are my guests :rose:

Welcome to the thread. Does she know? Are you going to let her know?

She doesn't know. We've only met last week. Our kids are the same age. I;m smitten! I think I will quietly flirt with my eyes and do nothing but think about her in the mornings :rose::kiss:

She doesn't know. We've only met last week. Our kids are the same age. I;m smitten! I think I will quietly flirt with my eyes and do nothing but think about her in the mornings :rose::kiss:
Ah, a "new romance". Well, enjoy your flirtation. Maybe it will take you further than you think ;)

1. Using buxom in a sentence is like the textual equivalent of defeating Super Macho Man in Mike Tyson's Punch Out - even if you can't take it to the next level and beat Tyson, everyone is still going to know you're awesome

ICT: I LOL'd ! Baaahaaahaaahaaaaa! And I really needed it! :D

ICT I wish I could be here more on my work days but work and sleep is about all I have time to do. This place is like home to me and you are my guests :rose:

Hey Ima - I know what you mean, hun. Working night shift is such a crazy adjustment! Thanks for letting us all hang at your house! You're the bestest! :heart:

I am a horrible person, and among the traits that make me horrible is a ridiculous inconsistency (particularly ridiculous when considered alongside my compulsive tendencies; self-defeating contradiction, thy name is Tastytooter.) Because of this inconsistency (also laziness) I almost never go to the gym at the same time, and so I experience perhaps a wider swath of the gym-going public than I might if I kept a regular schedule like a real person. And with that ever-shifting array comes a variety of gym crushes. This is problematic, because the gym crush is the worst kind of crush. It's actually a sort of temporary erotic obsession, really, not even a legitimate crush (though feel free to disagree and notify me that this is by no means universal). It's passive, shallow, and unrealistic, but it exists. Just not for very long, because eventually one of you will disappear from the other's orbit, and you never see that person again. Nevertheless, this is dedicated to Thin Redhead In Green Sports Bra, Short Muscular Girl In Black Pants, The Hot Maybe-Widow, and Less-Thin Redhead In Blue Sports Bra: you are the squats to my jerks.

My most recent (and probably last) gym crush is Petite Pink Pants Princess. She has an amazing body, does a variety of exercises, wears really tight workout clothes, and has a severe look (small glasses, pony tail pulled back all taut, sort of scrunched face, sort of the mean librarian look) that that appeals to the bdsm enthusiast in me. I've seen her a few times lately because I've been managing to hit the "late afternoon" time slot semi-regularly due to...who knows. The other day she happened to be using a machine next to the one I planned to use. As I approached I thought, "imagine if I were the kind of asshole who takes the machine next to the pretty girl and leers at her, what a creep I would be." Immediately afterward I plopped down on the device and tried to subtly check her out - what is wrong with me? The only thing worse than a creep is a self-aware creep, a creep who knows better but continues about his creepiness because of some horrible instinctual drive toward emotional self-immolation. I had become a sweaty, terrible, cowardly peeping tom type, who cowardly and feebly eroticizes anyone in a certain radius who even slightly conforms to a well-worn, boring fantasy outline. All of this is going on in my head while Im still trying to pull the handle thing and lift the weight and make muscle.

So, I guess that's my confession. Probably time to make some changes.
=tt
This reminds me of me, sooo much.

ICT I find Tastytooter's posts so entertaining, I'm tempted to post stalk and go back and read all his previous posts.

Hey Ima - I know what you mean, hun. Working night shift is such a crazy adjustment! Thanks for letting us all hang at your house! You're the bestest! :heart:
Hey girl! Yeah, night shift can blow at times, but I still like it. So not a day shift kind of gal. And I love having you at my house :heart:

This reminds me of me, sooo much.

ICT I find Tastytooter's posts so entertaining, I'm tempted to post stalk and go back and read all his previous posts.
Do it. You won't be disappointed. Nice to see you, by the way :kiss:

ICT I am sad that spring break is coming to an end and I have not getting any of the work for school done I wanted too. Darn you Lit you are too addicting :p

ICT I am sad that spring break is coming to an end and I have not getting any of the work for school done I wanted too. Darn you Lit you are too addicting :p

ICT I've tried to be a little distracting

But from what I've read you've had a good time so it was worth it, right? And I agree. Lit is very addictive! I'm happy to have it as my drug of choice :)

ICT sending a few random PMs to people on Lit cause there are times like right now where Lit is dead, yet I'm horny as hell and want some cyber fun sooo badly. I always feel so dumb, but my hormones often speak for themselves...

CHI- that sounds absolutely amazing, still waiting to get my first taste of a girl :( I have only had the pleasure of above waste and fingering in the chances I have had.

ICT my Literotica adventure has become more than I ever thought.
For one it has become very addictive. Secondly, I have learned a lot about myself. For one thing, I want to be with a woman. I want to know the feel, touch and taste of a woman. I want to try pussy and have mine eaten. The thought of being tied and restrained of bdsm soaks my panties. I also learned I like being dominated but also want to dominate at times. I've learned I do want a relationship I do not want to live in fear of being hurt and stay in cyber world for security. Please understand I mean no offense to anyone. I am speaking solely about myself. I have been so hurt I never wanted to get hurt again. I hid for years, both emotionally and sexually. Not wanting to get hurt again I turned to cyberspace. I though I never wanted a relationship again. To trust again. I confess that is not true. I confess I want to meet someone and find a relationship that can grow and blossom. I want to a loving hand in my life.

And the journey continues......
I can tell you've already come a long way since I first talked with you. Unfortunately, getting hurt is part of life if we want to truly live. I know that so well. I'm glad you're opening up again and wish you well in your search.

ICT sending a few random PMs to people on Lit cause there are times like right now where Lit is dead, yet I'm horny as hell and want some cyber fun sooo badly. I always feel so dumb, but my hormones often speak for themselves...
Lit is really dead today. Those hormones are powerful things, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back