English man for an American girl

It's a sunny afternoon in London and I'm home in bed with a cold.. Does anyone want to say hi and keep me company?

Who's around to chat this lovely Thursday afternoon/morning/evening? I'm open to different timezones..

Who's around to chat this lovely Thursday afternoon/morning/evening? I'm open to different timezones..

Hmm, I'm curious about you! I'm 28/f. I enjoy wine, history podcasts, kayaking, dogs, roller derby, swashbucklers (intergalactic or high seas). I'm on Skype at sookiestacked, or PM me. I'm all about voice and video chat.

Hey, who's around for a Saturday chat? Staying home tonight after much too late a party on Friday, would love some company! x

I dated a Canadian girl for a while, she would often have me read her stories from lit and then pounce on me when I'd only be halfway through them. I never used to believe our accent, even a more regional one like my own could be such a powerful aphrodisiac.

I dated a Canadian girl for a while, she would often have me read her stories from lit and then pounce on me when I'd only be halfway through them. I never used to believe our accent, even a more regional one like my own could be such a powerful aphrodisiac.

Yes English accents are quite yummy;)

Back