English man for an American girl

American accents are very easy on the ear. Maybe it is the difference is just sexy. More likely because any British guy who watched "Love Actually" and in the scene when the English lad went to the states and the stunners in the bar drag him off into bed because of his accent... wonder "Is this true or not"?

American accents are very easy on the ear. Maybe it is the difference is just sexy. More likely because any British guy who watched "Love Actually" and in the scene when the English lad went to the states and the stunners in the bar drag him off into bed because of his accent... wonder "Is this true or not"?

but not all of us have accents.

I've seen that recently! Yes... I'll be waiting at the airport to pick you up!

Yup. I work from home. I'm one of those solitary creative types. I really don't look forward to the days that I do have to go into one of our offices at all.

I'm a 36 year old professional British chap if anyone is interested in livening up what will otherwise be a fairly run of the mill day.

...so, you're looking for an American Tail?

**slow claps** I'll admit that made me burst out laughing.

Britishguy1 - As cliched as it is, there is just something about hearing an accent that makes some women like me go weak in the knees. I guess I can see the reverse being true.

Back