Awesome blind guy seeks awesome woman for awesome chat and stuff

ThatOneBlindGuy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Posts
879
Hi folks!
I thought it was time I created a new personal, as my last one specifically seeking a woman is a bit skewed to one side of my personality. Thus, with hope in my heart, I shall try again.
I am by all accounts a funny, charming, and sweet guy. Seriously, I can point to at least one thread where at least some of those things are said about me. I love people, and I love conversation. I love to laugh and to make others laugh, and I generally just love having a good time.
So to be clear here, I'm willing to have a conversation with anyone at all who feels I'm worth a PM. I am, however, also seeking a conversation that might become sexual in nature, which is who I specifically mention a woman. If a woman does message me as a result of this thread, I'm perfectly happy to get to know them, and share a feeling out period, as it were. If they then choose not to take things in a sexual direction, well then hey, we can still have an awesome conversation. Though I am looking for that, I won't attempt to force the issue, or to presume anything.
Thank you to anyone who reads this, even if you don't respond. You have endured my ramblings, and that's something. You are awesome!
And now, here goes nothing.
 
Bumping this thread either because I'm ridiculously hopeful, or ridiculously cruel to myself. I will allow its readers to decide. Wahoo!
 
I've decided! I'm ridiculous! Ah, it's so good to reach a realization at last. Bumping this thread anyway.
 
Hi folks?
Just treating this thread like a bumper car. Cause, you know... You bump those. Ha... Haha...
 
Treating this thread like a mafia hit. Because, you know, those get bumped... Off... Haha! Hahaha!
 
Treating this thread like it's a prime time tv show with a new time slot, cause it just got bumped! Hahaha!
 
Bump! Bump! Bump!
Make the thread jump! Jump! Jump!
Just give it a bump! Bump! Bump!
Make the thread jump! Jump! Jump!

That's my thread-bumping club dance song. Isn't it great? Heheh.
 
Continuing with the music and dance theme, I am now treating this thread like the bass. You bump the bass. Hahaha!
 
Bumping once again to say... "Hi! I'm still here. you know me, sweet, charming, funny guy. Give me a shout, or 7. Or even a quiet whisper. I'll accept all forms of communication." Thanks!
 
Back
Top