Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Coworker turning bi for me

Well my last lover that I had a long relationship was Persian and very straight. It is kind of funny, I originally seduced her and but before we parted our ways she was extremely wild when we made love and it was not always in the bedroom. We were both coworkers and had similar jobs working with clients that used our company's services. We both act as facilitators and translators using our native languages. Sudi was about 5' 6", about 105 lbs., large breasts and a beautiful, small round, ass. She was embarrassed about the size of her breasts but I told her they were perfect. Well our company was hosting an important conference downtown DC and since we had to be there for the three days, our company got us a nice hotel suite which we had to share. I had no problem walking around in front of her naked and she commented on my tan lines and that I was almost completely shaved. I told her this is now the norm and she should try it. At first she balked, but one night after a couple of drinks I was really horny watching Sudi with her tight skirt and the outline of her bikini panties. So when we got back to the suite she went into the bathroom to take a shower and I used the opportunity to make my move. After I heard her get into the shower, I stepped into the shower with a razor and told her I was going to shave her and she better not move so that I won't cut her. I insisted and she obeyed me. She had a lot of bush but after 20 minutes it was all shaved and smooth. I then place the razor down and lean in stuck my tongue into her flower. She resisted me but I grab the cheeks of her ass and pulled her into me tight. Soon she started to moan and her legs got very weak. I stopped and finished washing her body and teasing her kisses, licks and nibbles until we got out of the shower. Once we were out, we dried each other and I led her to the bed and made love to her in so many ways. I was so turned on by Sudi and her body; I even played with her rose bud with my tongue while she moans in delight. She came many times that night and had to sleep on the other bed because it was soaked with her sweet nectar. After that night we either slept at my place or hers. About six months later she got promoted and transferred to Turkey. : (

Well my last lover that I had a long relationship was Persian and very straight. It is kind of funny, I originally seduced her and but before we parted our ways she was extremely wild when we made love and it was not always in the bedroom. We were both coworkers and had similar jobs working with clients that used our company's services. We both act as facilitators and translators using our native languages. Sudi was about 5' 6", about 105 lbs., large breasts and a beautiful, small round, ass. She was embarrassed about the size of her breasts but I told her they were perfect. Well our company was hosting an important conference downtown DC and since we had to be there for the three days, our company got us a nice hotel suite which we had to share. I had no problem walking around in front of her naked and she commented on my tan lines and that I was almost completely shaved. I told her this is now the norm and she should try it. At first she balked, but one night after a couple of drinks I was really horny watching Sudi with her tight skirt and the outline of her bikini panties. So when we got back to the suite she went into the bathroom to take a shower and I used the opportunity to make my move. After I heard her get into the shower, I stepped into the shower with a razor and told her I was going to shave her and she better not move so that I won't cut her. I insisted and she obeyed me. She had a lot of bush but after 20 minutes it was all shaved and smooth. I then place the razor down and lean in stuck my tongue into her flower. She resisted me but I grab the cheeks of her ass and pulled her into me tight. Soon she started to moan and her legs got very weak. I stopped and finished washing her body and teasing her kisses, licks and nibbles until we got out of the shower. Once we were out, we dried each other and I led her to the bed and made love to her in so many ways. I was so turned on by Sudi and her body; I even played with her rose bud with my tongue while she moans in delight. She came many times that night and had to sleep on the other bed because it was soaked with her sweet nectar. After that night we either slept at my place or hers. About six months later she got promoted and transferred to Turkey. : (

Great story, sorry that you aren't together any longer. Take a vacation trip to Turkey? Do you stay in contact with each other?

I'm divorced but my thoughts are always for younger than myself. Sometimes the thoughts become fact:)

Company Charity Event - Pedator Contest

My coworker girlfriends and I had to attend a charity event sponsored by our company. It was at the Jefferson Hotel one of the older luxury hotels and conference centers in the city. As usually we were bored but had to be there because our company was one of the sponsors of the event. We then decided it was a good night to play “Predator” a game that we came up with last year. All of us are bisexual and we do love a challenge and competition among each other. So the rules of the game are simple, we first start out and we each pick out a straight woman (age above 40), take their photo with our cell phones and share it with the others. Once we all have our prey in sight we begin the night of making contact and trying to seduce them by the end of the night. Rule one is that it cannot be someone we already know. That is unfair to the others. Next if the woman is married it is considered a higher ranking prize over a single woman. For example, if two of us succeed, the one with the married woman wins. The three of us were lucky last night because our company had two courtesy suites for out of town VIPs that could not make it. Since we represented “public relations” for our company we were the only ones that had access to the suites. Our bosses did not care if we used them since they were already paid for. Well the event had about five hundred attendees and we stood on a balcony and looked down for our prey. I spotted this one married woman that I could tell was not having a good time. Her husband was doing all the talking in the group and I could tell she felt left out. I took out my camera, zoom in and took a photo of her for the other girls. I saw that the wife’s wine glass was almost empty so that was my opportunity. I took two glasses of wine from the waiter and went over there and said “here I think you need it, this is going to be a long and boring night.” She smiled and said thank you and I introduced myself. Her name was Silva and her husband was a CEO for company has large government contracts and he was holding “court” with people that wanted his government influence. Silva herself was an executive for the GSA and hated these events. I agreed with her and slowly lured her away from her husband’s court to a more private location in the ball room. Her husband was so into boasting about himself, he did not realize his wife had walked away. Silva was about 45, brunette, pretty and had large natural breasts. I could tell she was very happy that I whisked her away and that I was interested in her. She told me I was very beautiful and wanted to know more about my Amazonian roots which I told her. After her second glass of wine I started to flirt with her by placing my hand on her waste and whispering sexy thoughts in her ear. I could tell from her eyes, she was getting a little excited. After about 45 minutes, Silva said she need to use the bathroom and I told her let’s use my company’s hotel suite which will be much cleaner and nicer. On the elevator ride up, we were by ourselves and I could tell she was a little tipsy. I reached around her waist and pull her into me and kiss her deeply. At first, she resisted my tongue but then she open her mouth and sucked it in deeper. I could tell she was getting wet because I could smell her sweet wetness. The bell to the floor rang so we stopped and stepped out elevator and walked to the suite. I then discreetly put a do not disturb sign on the door to warn the other girls. Silva was impressed and excused herself to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to set the mood and put on some soft jazz music on, lower the lights and drawn the curtains. From the sounds coming from the bathroom, I could tell Silva was fixing herself up for me. Using the opportunity, I quickly removed my plunging black dress and kept on my black, laced thong and high heels. I then wait around the corner of the bathroom in bedroom. This way I could surprise and take advantage of the situation. Silva came around the corner, and was shocked to see me half naked. She was put on lipstick and fixed her hair for me. Without waiting for her to resist the moment, I stepped up to her, placed my hands on her ass and pulled her into me and kissed her deeply for several moments. She in turn did the same and after a minute or so, I took my right breast and put into her mouth which she sucked eagerly. I moaned out loud and said I wanted her all night long. As I gave her my other breast to suck, I reached up and unsnap the clasp to her dress and pulled it to the floor. She said want about my husband? I said don’t worry he will be busy for hours, and I took one of her large and beautiful breasts in my mouth. At that moment, her legs went weak and I held her tight from falling. I then guided her to the bed and laid her down. I than pulled off her dark, blue panties and kissed her wet flower. She was not shaved like me so it took a little time to work my tongue into her wet pussy. When I made contact with her clit she screamed out in pleasure and grabbed my head holding it into position. Her sweet nectar began to flow into my mouth as I suck her clit harder and my tongue penetrated deeper. I could tell it had been a while since she came by the amount of loud moaning and comments as she came. This went on for several minutes and she reached down and pulled me up and licked her own cum off my face. She was on fire and rolled me over to my back for my turned. Smiling and looking into my eyes as she moved down between my legs, she pulled my thong off to the side and dove into my shaved pussy. She immediately sucked my swollen clit into her mouth but still making eye contact. I could tell she wanted to please me which she was doing. It did not take long before I was squirting my nectar into my mouth and some on her face. She was amazed that I could cum like that and did not stop licking and sucking on me until my orgasm subsided. When my legs stopped twitching she came up to me and kissed me deeply. She said she never been with a woman before and could not believe how sexually explosive it could be. I told her she was very sexy and a good lover for a first time experience. She then commented on how I exploded in her mouth and face. I told her she can do it to and I will show her. I then instructed to get on all fours on the bed. I then crawled under her on my back where my head was between her legs and directly under her pussy. My shaved pussy was directly below Silva’s face. I told her not to touch me but to let me do all the pleasuring. I then took my right hand and inserted to fingers into wet pussy. The tips of my fingers were slowly massaging her G-spot in a circular motion. As she started to moan, I leaned up and start to lick her clit from below. She body jolted in pleasure and I increased the tempo. From her breathing and sweat on thighs I could tell I was in the zone. I did this for about 3-4 minutes when I knew I was there and sped my finger motion putting on a little more pressure on her G-spot when she screamed and nectar gushed all over my face. I kept going and counting at least six large squirts some hitting the headboard. She finally collapsed on body and I let her catch her breath. Eventually she rolled over, turned around and kissed me. She said she never did this before and tonight was the greatest experience she has ever had after getting married. It had been two hours since she last saw her husband and thought she better clean up and go back down. We both washed each other with wash clothes and kissed and fondled throughout the processed. As she was putting on her dress I asked for a sexy photo of her and she took a selfie for me. I told her if she wants to get together again just let me know. We both went back down stairs and I notice someone else got lucky because there was a do not disturb sign on the other suite. We kissed one more time in the elevator and said she will never forget this night, and I said me too. Let’s stay in touch. I attached the photo she took for me that night so that I could win the contest. Liz

Attachments

• Silva a.jpg
    Silva a.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Well, Siren,

I must admit, I'm one of the male lurkers here on this thread, but that was a great story. Thank you.

Jeez Siren. I wish a lady would do that for my wife. She would love it. Fantasises about it a lot but too scared to look for it. This would be a perfect scenario for her. Hopefully her nerves would dissolve and she would just let it happen. She is aware that she has my consent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassyVal View Post
I'm divorced but my thoughts are always for younger than myself. Sometimes the thoughts become fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava_44 View Post
That sounds like a lot of fun! Getting a bit jealous now... x

You and me both! :D

I'm a bi newbie but loving it so much! And I find myself flirting with sexy older ladies even if they don't realize it. Flirting with my mom's gf is a lot of fun :)

Im here for you sweety

I'm a 28-year-old bi girl looking for another bi girl for erotic chat and maybe more. I'm married but my need to be with women transcends the monogamy vow.

I am not a girl... but I am a shapely and hot lady who loves to be licked and sucked are you bi and need a woman's taste in your mouth and on your tongue????

I am not a girl... but I am a shapely and hot lady who loves to be licked and sucked are you bi and need a woman's taste in your mouth and on your tongue????

no longer a girl either...but my breasts are neglected and long for a womans soft lips...:eek:

Back