young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Want Cock So Bad And If There Are Any Men Who Lives In Queens Ny Or The 5 Boroughs, You Will Receive The Best Oral, Balls And I Can Offer My Virgin Ass As Well.

An update following my previous posts a few months ago. I saw my master again for the first time in nearly 6 months last week. Just been so busy that haven't had the time to spend with him unfortunately. Likewise for him as well.

Once I got through the door, he sent me off for a shower. Must have been about 5 mins or so before he came into the bathroom and told me to get out. He said its time for you to look like a real boy. He got the shaving cream out of the cupboard and shaved my cock, arse, lower belly and arm pits.

I was very nervous about this happening and wondered what I would say to the wife but he ignored my pleas and kept going. The past few days as the hair is growing back, its been driving me mad. Have to constantly resist the temptation to rub it!

He then took me upstairs to his bedroom and spanked me over his lap while he sat on the bed. He then had me get up and fall to my knees and told me to suck your masters cock. I was struggling to suck him and was gaging a lot which annoyed him - been a while and obviously out of practice. He stood up and said he'll take control and told me just to suck and he put his hands on the side of my head. He was pounding my throat and getting faster and faster while calling me a faggot, slut, bitch. Suddenly he started cumming and filled my mouth and told me to take it all and if I spilled even a drop I would pay.

I couldn't hold it all in and some dripped out of my mouth, down my chin, and onto the towel he'd placed earlier. He finished himself by wiping his cock through my hair while he stood over me.

He put me on the bed and tied my hands together, put a spreader on my legs and strapped this ball gag in my mouth. He then started caning me harder and harder until I was crying and muffling through the ball gag while telling me this is what you get for wasting my cum.

He eventually stopped , and untied me and helped me off the bed and gave me a cuddle. He went and got some cream and rubbed it into my bottom to ease the pain which was really sore.

He then said that its for today and that we'll have to arrange another visit soon. I said OK and left with cum still through my hair and dried cum on my chin and around my mouth. When I arrived home, and was having a shower, I noticed my bottom in the mirror and it was cut up pretty bad. I wasn't surprised at all the way home it felt like it was burning. I've been applying some lotion on it the past few days and the swelling has gone down quite a lot which is good but its been a real challenge to hide it from the wife as well as my shaved state. My sexual relationship with the wife is another story.

Since then we've been talking a lot, and as it so happens the wife is away visiting family for 2 weeks soon, so I'm going to spend the whole weekend with him and his partner. Can't wait.

nd and waiting

I know there are you g guys looking in north da,kota, but where are they? When I was younger I was always wanting a oldr cock.

I'd be open to a long distance relationship if the right older gentleman came along.

An update following my previous posts a few months ago. I saw my master again for the first time in nearly 6 months last week. Just been so busy that haven't had the time to spend with him unfortunately. Likewise for him as well.

Once I got through the door, he sent me off for a shower. Must have been about 5 mins or so before he came into the bathroom and told me to get out. He said its time for you to look like a real boy. He got the shaving cream out of the cupboard and shaved my cock, arse, lower belly and arm pits.

I was very nervous about this happening and wondered what I would say to the wife but he ignored my pleas and kept going. The past few days as the hair is growing back, its been driving me mad. Have to constantly resist the temptation to rub it!

He then took me upstairs to his bedroom and spanked me over his lap while he sat on the bed. He then had me get up and fall to my knees and told me to suck your masters cock. I was struggling to suck him and was gaging a lot which annoyed him - been a while and obviously out of practice. He stood up and said he'll take control and told me just to suck and he put his hands on the side of my head. He was pounding my throat and getting faster and faster while calling me a faggot, slut, bitch. Suddenly he started cumming and filled my mouth and told me to take it all and if I spilled even a drop I would pay.

I couldn't hold it all in and some dripped out of my mouth, down my chin, and onto the towel he'd placed earlier. He finished himself by wiping his cock through my hair while he stood over me.

He put me on the bed and tied my hands together, put a spreader on my legs and strapped this ball gag in my mouth. He then started caning me harder and harder until I was crying and muffling through the ball gag while telling me this is what you get for wasting my cum.

He eventually stopped , and untied me and helped me off the bed and gave me a cuddle. He went and got some cream and rubbed it into my bottom to ease the pain which was really sore.

He then said that its for today and that we'll have to arrange another visit soon. I said OK and left with cum still through my hair and dried cum on my chin and around my mouth. When I arrived home, and was having a shower, I noticed my bottom in the mirror and it was cut up pretty bad. I wasn't surprised at all the way home it felt like it was burning. I've been applying some lotion on it the past few days and the swelling has gone down quite a lot which is good but its been a real challenge to hide it from the wife as well as my shaved state. My sexual relationship with the wife is another story.

Since then we've been talking a lot, and as it so happens the wife is away visiting family for 2 weeks soon, so I'm going to spend the whole weekend with him and his partner. Can't wait.

Mmmmmm....damn baby. That sounds painful? Do you like that? I mean, you can be a sexy lil bottom slut without getting your ass whipped? Although,if you do like it, it is kind kinky to read about. Mmmmm....the shaving part sounds amazing. I want pics dammit! :D Thank you for the update, you're so good at following orders....Mmmm :devil:

Mmmmmm....damn baby. That sounds painful? Do you like that? I mean, you can be a sexy lil bottom slut without getting your ass whipped? Although,if you do like it, it is kind kinky to read about. Mmmmm....the shaving part sounds amazing. I want pics dammit! :D Thank you for the update, you're so good at following orders....Mmmm :devil:

My master says its all a part of being a slave and submissive that I need to accept punishment when I do wrong and that being caned hard will help me do better next time. I'm told I need to always ensure I swallow all the cum I'm given and not waste any.

I'll see if my master wouldn't mind taking some pics next time that I can share. Any particular requests?

I'm really enjoying my sessions overall. Love being controlled and told what to do.

Gold boy. It is always nice to have a submissive young slave. Did you suck him dry after?

He was pissed off, so wiped the remaining cum off in my hair leaving me to go home with dried cum in my hair.

Always had a fantasy of dressing in high heels, short skirt and thong and slow dance while touching and caressing myself as several dirty old men sit around me and watch.

In the mean time I go to an adult movie theater in mornings because that's where the dirty ones hang out and love groping and molesting me in my tight short shorts :)

Apparently they love lOng haired Asians :)
id rather dance w/u, and grope u, while i kiss u

Your own fault, I guess. An obedient submissive cock-sucker does what his master says. If he says swallow it all, you swallow it all. Although I suspect you actually enjoy your punishment and take it like the sissie you obviously are. My master used the disciplinary technique of squeezing my balls to the point of pain when I performed in what he considered an inadequate way. It tended to focus my attention pretty effectively...

I don't know what age it starts at for a older guy....This 43y/o married man, in a loving, sexless marriage, would certainly luv too watch you suck on my cock and balls

Oh Klippert, if ever you r in London I'd love to suck on your cock and balls!
I promise!

i would love

to chat with an older man (40s, 50s) who has deep, caring and yet, controlling voice and who can help me explore my sexuality further.

i would love to voice chat with him and have him instruct me to do things..things i have never done before (obviously he would have to make me really horny for that) and may be then i can cam for him too.

then he visits my country and stays in a hotel where i can meet him discreetly and we can take our relationship to another level! mmmm

im so horny!

27 year old bi guy.

Lately the idea of being with an older man is really turning me on. With him taking my anal virginity.

My master says its all a part of being a slave and submissive that I need to accept punishment when I do wrong and that being caned hard will help me do better next time. I'm told I need to always ensure I swallow all the cum I'm given and not waste any.

I'll see if my master wouldn't mind taking some pics next time that I can share. Any particular requests?

I'm really enjoying my sessions overall. Love being controlled and told what to do.

He was pissed off, so wiped the remaining cum off in my hair leaving me to go home with dried cum in my hair.

Yes, I want to see him taking that submissive boi pussy of yours....You have my email....;) Mmmmmm:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back