Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
((Closed for Veroe))
579623c2.jpg


Nothing past the darkness of this city that she did not know about. Innocent of appearance this young woman was anything but innocent. Her appearance let mortals to assume such inaccurate beliefs and kindred to think her young and easy prey. She found both schools of thought about her amusing. AN enigma in her own right her "powers" Granted her many elegances within this existance though they had come at a price. The innocence that everyone thought they saw when they saw her... an innocence ripped from her so long ago with the simple act of teeth breaking flesh. Once learning what she truely was she hated her embracer even more but in her determination she became the "Model" childer learning all she could about the unique diciplinces that their bloodline had aquired over the centuries and the different "bloodlines" that had been sacrificed into the creation of this diabolical manifestation of existance.


She learned and watched as he took one after the other "mortal whore" in her eyes into his heart and home. Biding her time till finally what the mortals called Eternal and true love struck her "sire" and then she knew the time had come. While far exceeding his expectations for her he had also over time fallen into that belief that she would always be in some way that innocent youth he had so long ago destroyed... That gave her the upper hand and while he and his love lay in thier bed trapped once more in the hypnotic sway of passion and lust she crept in. Silent deadly steps and blades held with an intent of will she had mastered she renedered him motionless trapped there unable to move to prevent what was to come. Walking around the bed she looked to the mortal and revealed just what they were.

The screams of the mortal woman did nothing to sway her as she looked to her sire with a cold smile asking if he would have her cross his whore over so that he would never lose her. The man unable to move cursed her and ordered her to cease her insanity and her disobedient actions. She laughed at his words and with the same lack of care sank her fangs into the womans neck feeding at first then with a heartless lift of her head to fully stand again ripping the womans throat open beyond repair and then spitting the chunk of skin in her sires face as she turned walking from the place she had called home.

To add to the towns thoughts of her innocence she set the house a blaze to make all fingers point to an unfortunate accident nothing more nothing less. A simple striking of her hand to knock a lit candle to the floor she waited till the flames raged and began to spread before she slipped from the house and then with the talent of acting and powers, she had always used against the humans to make them believe what they thought they wanted to about her the terrified tears of a young girl fell as she ran to "Find help" as her home was buring to the ground. Tears flooding her eyes as she collapsed into towns person after townspersons arms pleading for their help. They helped her into the tavern and gave her some food to help calm her and they went to see if they could stop the blaze but it was far too late. Days later she had a messenger from her Aunt "show up" to escort her to another home. In truth it was some poor mortal young man that fell victim to her charms as she wandered the far reaches of her property.

Traveling from there with the love struck young man willing to do whatever she asked she finally free and within her own intoxicating dark power. She went to the coast where she resides today the innocent little huntress hidden in a world of mortals, vampires and so much more. Beauty unsurpassed from all her "sire" gave her she has learned to use it well. Merely appearing and holding the scent of mortals she is perfect predator and prey, appearing to the eyes of any as just what they want to see. Which normally is an innocent young woman out for fun.

She found her way to the charming little town her brother called home She had remained hidden from his attentions planning the right time to ruin his day with her presence.. Always "fathers" favorite she was the death of their father and while that was fine with her brother he disliked how she held the same disdain for his self centered lifestyle even though it was practically the same as their fathers.

Watching him with what had to be his "son she smirked watching the young mans dislike at being around him and decided it was the perfect time. She walked over with that devious smirk gracing her lips as she spoke...
Greetings brother... I gather this is a nephew you had no intention of EVER introducing to me? Pity... this one is kinda cute...

Smiling looking him up and down with an approving smile.

I am Rayna And you would be?
 
Last edited:
901_1_32420.jpg


IC: Darren Cross

The streets of the town were quiet. Darren could hear the steps of the people outside walking down the street. Their conversation, their laughter. The stereo was up high, Bob Seger's Old time Rock and Roll. The TV was on above the bar, the playoffs, warring with Bob's soulful voice. Above it all were the heartbeats, drowned out by the din, but pounding in Darren's ears.

He was a predator, a vampire. It took a constant act of will not to be lulled by the primal beat of beating hearts, the rushing of blood through veins and arteries. Yet he was all about self control. Humans had alcoholics anonymous he had something similar.

"Twenty bucks, says I can take you." The man across the table was named Gregory. He lived in the building Darren stayed in. He was also a werewolf.

Darren reached for a pool cue. "You think so fido." Eventhough Gregory tended to annoy him, he envied him. He was a werewolf, and thus only had to fear his animal for a night or two a month. "Tell you what, I'll give you the twenty, and to sweeten the deal I'll even throw in a bag of kibbles'n'bits."

"Just rack'em up, old timer." He said. He glanced over to the side. "Maybe you should warn off Barbie the cheerleader over there before she wakes up in a crypt tomorrow morning."

Darren looked over to where Bishop, the man who made him the monster he was, sat at a table chatting up a blond thing. He wouldn't drink from her, but blood wasn't really what he was after from her tonight. Darren disliked Bishop. There were some admittedly cliche father/son issues between them, but he didn't-

Then someone entered the bar, not someone human, or even werewolf, like Gregory. Darren turned to face her. She walked through the crowd all sweet smiles, a pretty face for a predator like him.

"Hey, where are you going? Aren't you going to tell me about my eyes? Hey-" Barbie complained as Bishop was stopped lavishing attention on her.

He rose up and stepped over to place himself between her and Darren glaring at the newcomer. "It's been a long time, Sis."

She walked over with that devious smirk gracing her lips as she spoke...
"Greetings brother..." She then turned her attention onto Darren. Giving him a wicked little grin. "I gather this is a nephew you had no intention of EVER introducing to me? Pity... this one is kinda cute..."

Bishop shook his head, "This one is too young for you. Come on though I'll show you around-"

"I am Rayna And you would be?" She said ignoring her brother, and giving him an appreciative once over.

He smiled, "Darren, Darren Cross."

"Rayna," Bishop said stepping between her and Darren. "I said not my young one."

It annoyed him that Bishop thought he was so young, he had seen a century, well eighty-nine years, since being turned into a vampire. He took his sire's shoulder and pushed him aside. "Why don't you go back to seducing that candy striper."

He then closed the distance between him and Rayna. "Would you like a game of pool?"

Gregory protested, "What about our game?"

Darren pulled out a crinkled twenty from his pocket and placed it in his hand. "Fine. You win." He gestured to the bar. "Now why don't you treat yourself to a beer."

Darren looked over to Rayna. "Well would you like to break?"

"Fine, learn the hard way," Bishop said placing the money he owed for his beer on the table and headed for the door angry. He said over his shoulder to Darren, "In the end she'll only break your heart."

He smiled secretively to Rayna as Bishop left. "That was worth it just to see him pissed off," He told her, "You really get under his skin."
 
Ohh you don't have to send the puppy away... finish your game with him Darren... I have not played in so long I doubt I could even remember.

Bishop you are one to talk now be a good big brother and go do what your childer says and go back to your mortal little... Catching herself... young lady friend.

She at times detested how humans threw themselves at her kind without any clue as to what they did or who their horrendous judgement had found them with. The shifters were fun though... Wolves... felines... especially changing their mind when they were out to kill you... this time she knew the wolf would hold no interest in killing her... he seemed friends with Darren.

Ohh you have no idea about how I get under his skin... Have you ever heard him talking to anyone about "The little princess" or keeping track of the family psycho bitch? That would be me... I have met very few of his childer that did not want to kill me right off the bat... Bishop is getting slower in his old age or he wanted to keep you all to himself... didn't think he was That into boys... oh well. I will fill you in another time but yes its always worth it to ruin big brothers night.

She glanced over to Gregory... And you would be. I would love to have a name to call you other than adorable puppy. She laughed and smiled to both of them before sitting down glancing to the waitress and ordering a bourbon shot straight.

She sat there by the pool table waiting to see if they resumed their game. Long toned legs clad in faded black jeans hugging their shape as if air. Her long raven hair tracing along the bottom of the grey crop top sweater that threatened a teasing view when she stretched her arms out above her head for a moment. Crimson lips in that seductive smile and those dark almond sirens eyes watched them and the bar around them. She laughed quietly as some old man commented on how shameful it was for someone so young to already be in a bar just because her boyfriend or brother wanted to play pool. She had seen several centuries come and go at times she was almost tired of it but then something always came along in her charmed life that actually taught her gave her a new zest for life. Right now it looked like her nephew and his friend were going to be that something...

Her mind danced ove the ideas of what he could show her and what she could teach them both...
 
bradley_cooper_01.jpg


IC: Gregory Wolf

Yes being a werewolf and having the last name of Wolf was very ironic. Laugh it up. Get it out your system. Gregory didn't think it was at all funny. Though that may be because being bitten two years ago and becoming a werewolf when the moon was full every month since, waking up in the woods the morning after a belly full and not knowing full of what or full of whom.

The last two years had been hell. His family wouldn't talk to him, and his fiance had left him. Eversince he had been trying to reconstruct some sort of normal life despite the animal inside him. He had gotten a job at a hospital and had moved into a new apartment, a haunted apartment and his room mate was a blood-sucking vampire.

Yep some sort of normal life.

So when it came to moments like tonight, just playing pool at a bar with his roommate, normal moments. Gregory relished these moments.

That was not what Gregory was relishing now. The woman that had come into the bar was not his type. He liked blondes and human too, but he hadn't been drawn to anyone since Claire left him. Maybe he hadn't been ready yet? Maybe he was afraid of how who ever he let in would react to the wolf inside him? Whatever the reason it kept him away from pursuing anything more than the most superfluous of relationships.

But here now...there was something about this woman...something alluring. So when she offered to watch him and Darren continue the game they were about to begin he placed the wrinkled twenty dollar bill back on the table. Then he took out a fifty and placed it on top of it.

"Fifty says me and her can beat you."

Darren shook his head, "She just said she hasn't played in ages."

"I'll teach her as we play."

Darren shrugged, "Fine, but she breaks."

He stepped over to Rayna and handed her the pool cue. "Now hold the stick like this." He stepped behind her. "Bend down a little more like-" He stopped as the motion brought her ass into contact with his thigh. "-Like that." His arms wrapped around her. Greg's hands came over hers. "You'll want to hit the ball dead center. One smooth firm motion."

Vampire she may be, but she smelled so damn good.
 
Last edited:
Ohh this was too good. Not only was she getting under her brothers skin and planned on tormenting him even more with her feedings through town but his son liked her and loved her pissing Bishop off and now the wolf was being such a sweet little puppy.

Yeah Darren what do ya say?

She let Gregory lead as she smiled... she always did like that primal scent. He had either already had a shift for the month or was about... either way between the scent of Darren and Gregory she was in heaven... Ohh the evil she could do here. A well trained guard dog eager to please young vamp and her running this town... and as if in perfect timing the song Run this town tonight began to play on the sound system.

With that little encouragement she let Gregory guide her into breaking and then looked to Darren with a devious wink and a lick of her lips. Time to have fun flirt and who knows maybe addict them both.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"Yeah Darren what do ya say?"

Darren shrugged, a little sullen that Gregory had just made himself her partner. why was he even interested in Rayna? He was nothing but a self-pitying mope over his old fiance.

He watched as Gregory draped himself over her to lead her through breaking the balls. The white cue ball slammed into the triangle of billiardballs. They scattered rolling around the table before eventually slowing and stopping. None had fallen into the pockets. "Seems its my turn."

She winked at him licking her luscious full lips as he took his poolstick and began to rub the chalk cube on the end of it. He leaned down and took aim to knock the green striped ball into the corner pocket directly in front of Rayna. He glanced to Gregory, "You should have just bought your beer." His eyes locked with Rayna's then and he smirked up at her cockily as the stick moved, the cue ball slammed into the green striped ball and it streaked into the targeted pocket.

Next was the blue striped ball, he'd have to strike the cue ball so it would bounce off the far end then the side skirt around a the red solid ball to knock the blue striped one into the side pocket. And he would have to do it from Rayna's side of the table, pretty much right where she stood.

Darren came over to that side and said, "Excuse me," in a tone that conveyed all the sexual tension between them before bending down to take the shot. When he was human he spent all his time in a pool bar back in the heyday of the profession's poolsharks. They had taught him a good deal how to swindle money out of amatuers at the pool table. Gregory had not beaten him yet, and Darren this time was not inclined to be merciful towards him. In fact he was not about to let either of them have another turn.
 
A devious smirk she stepped aside but didn't quite let him make his shot just yet. Her hand swatted his ass teasingly as a long well manicured nail traced from the slap right up the the small of his back as she patted his back and walked over by Gregory. Surprisingly she ordered a drink and waited for it to be delivered. Sitting there a seductive yet blatantly sexual "pose" when the server got back with her drink had the man turning quickly with a quickly mumbled on the house to her as he left.

Innocently enough she had been sitting there her long legs stretched out crossed at the ankles with her middle finger between her teeth at the first knuckle Her ring fingertip resting faintly on her chin and her index fingertip resting on her cheek till she reached to take her drink and winked at the server watching him hurry off trying to hide the front of his pants from everyones view.

No one around them noticed but the three of them could tell exactly who had been watching her from the sudden wafting smell of arousal in the air around the bar. She laughed a little and casually looked around in time to see at least 3 or 4 boyfriends getting slapped for whatever reason. Her eyes falling back on her two companions and pondered what all she could do with these two.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

Greg laughed out loud as Rayna playfully swatted Darren's butt just as he was making his shot. The cue swerved off in a direction he was certain a certain smug vampire pool shark had not intended. It was confirmed as the cue ball rolled right into the corner pocket he stood behind.

"I want a do-over." Darren grumbled.

Gregory shook his head, "Oh, no, no do-overs when money is involved-your rule."

"I'm going to make you regret that."

Gregory looked over to Rayna who was sitting at a table drink in hand. He could smell the arousal of several of the men in the bar, even some of the women were casting attracted glances towards her. It hung thick in the air like cigarette smoke, and just as stifling.

He pulled the cue ball out of the pocket and held it up for her. "Rayna, that is what's called a scratch. It's generally only done by amatuers. He turned a mocking glance back at Darren.

"Amateur," Darren exclaimed, "I wouldn't have, if she hadn't... He stopped and shook himself, "Yeah I scratched and your turn now.

"We get to put it anywhere we want on this side of the table. So if I were to say put it here." He placed it a few inches from the first solid ball which was hugging the side of the felt table already on the edge of the side pocket. "We'd end up with a very easy shot to make." He looked up at her and winked more to piss off Darren than to be flirty. "Would you like to do the honors?"
 
Rayna laughed and walked over making that shot and then without help another fairly difficult shot bouncing the cue off three walls before sinking the blue solid before needing to stand where Darren was and smiled softly. She watched him carefully knowing he would try to get her back and but it was worth it to show them they both had gotten played by her.

Like that Gregory? I gather I did... Okay Darren?

Innocent bite to her lip as the intoxicating aroma of lust had her fangs starting to grow a little and her eyes shimmering. She lined up the shot and was ready to strike. Darren would be able to tell her own hunger was starting to tap impatiently at the back of her mind and the aroma of the room clearly not helping.
 
IC: Darren Cross


"Would you like to do the honors," Greg asked her.

Darren shouldn't have been surprised when she made those shots, but he had watched pool sharks play the hapless mark and then turn the tables on their opponent. He just never had it happen to him before. By the look of him Greg was too.

"Like that Gregory," Rayna said smugly.

"I think we just got played, Greg," He told his roomate.

"I gather I did... Okay Darren?"

He nodded noting a shifting in her scent. Gregory was noticing it too, though Darren didn't think he knew exactly what it meant-not like he knew. She was hungry, and not just for blood, and that was making him hungry too, and not just for blood. Which wasn't good. For vampires, sex led to blood, blood led to sex...control must be maintained over both hungers if they didn't want to paint the walls of the bar with bloodshed.

She bent down to make another shot and Darren saw the tight denim strain over the cheeks of her ass. It was so not helping him maintain his control. And if he wasn't mistaken he got the impression she knew full well what the sight was doing to him.
 
Missing the shot intentionally when she saw one of the young male servers walking out a side door with the trash. Her eyes locked on the young man homing in on his scent and his alone much lie a wolf on prey.

Your... turn... Sorry Greg... You take the... the next times its our... ... turn. She started to walk away from the pool table and over to the nearby door the man just walked out of... His scent clearly spoke that he did this to get out into fresh air and away from the woman who had so many peoples attention including his.

I... I will be right... Yeah

Her eyes seemed to appear blind yet shimmered in only such a way that Greg and Darren could see as she reached for the door. In her travels she had not fed in a while and it was starting to show.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

Gregory watched as Rayna missed her next shot.

"Your... turn..." She told Darren in a bit of a distracted voice. To Greg she said, "Sorry Greg... You take the... the next times its our... ... turn."

"Uh, alright, Rayna," He answered taking the cue stick from her.

She began heading to the back of the bar, and Gregory supposed that she was just heading to the restrooms. But as Darren was gauging his next shot he suddenly looked over to the back area.

"I have to go...use the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute."

Gregory thought this was weird but nodded anyway. Darren left and a minute or two passed. Greg looked down on the table and then over to the restrooms then back to the table.

"Screw this," he decided, and headed over to the restrooms himself, but he heard something through the left opened back door beside the restrooms. It was Darren's voice.

"No, this isn't right," His voice said, "You have to control the hunger."

Greg walked through the door and into the back alley of the bar to see Darren pinning Rayna against the dumpster. One of the employees of the bar rushed past him down the alley and down the street scared shitless.

He looked at the two vampires, "What the hell is going on?"
 
She was hissing under her breath her fangs visible if someone was looking right at her. Her eyes locked on Darren.

Hunger...

She seemed to purr in an almost hypnotic tone her eyes still sparkling as she was trying to calm. She whipped her head around hearing Gregory looking to him and then back to Darren. It seemed she wanted to calm herself as she tried to slump down while Darren held her there. Her body trembled slightly as as she tried to fight it.

We can finish the game just... Need to feed... soon

Shaking her head she opened her eyes looking to them again the shimmering seemed to be fading some as she watched the two of them to see what happened next. She could smell the protective side of Gregory at what he saw before him and she could feel the beginnings of Darren's hunger but he seemed to have a very good handle on his.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren could see the shimmer in her eyes. He wondered if his had the same effect when the hunger had such sway over him.

"Hunger..."

She purred like a feline to him. The tone carried a good deal of information with it. She wanted blood, needed it, and part of him wanted to stand back and allow her to find some prey and drink to her heart's content.

"What the hell is going on?" Gregory asked from behind him.

She looked over to him as he stepped over to them then back at Darren. "This is none of your business Greg."

"We can finish the game just... Need to feed... soon."

Gregory tugged on Darren's arm, "Let her go."

"You don't understand."

"I understand what its like to be a slave to the hungers of an animal inside you." He unbuttoned the top button of his shirt and bared his neck, "If she needs to feed. She can take from me."
 
Werewolf blood... Vampire steriods... vamp crack... She had heard so many cute names for it and she now... had a wolf offering his neck to her in this state. She moved quickly closing the distance between Greg and herself. Licking her fangs she purred again as she stared at his neck for what felt like an eternity watching the pulsing of the jugular. Some wolfs snapped and changed even if being bit willingly and others remained human and reveled in the intoxication of the bite... what would Gregory do she wondered in some buried rational part of her mind... that little voice that agreed with Darren...

Careful what you offer puppy you just might like it...

Finally unable to translate reality from the hunger she tilted her head fangs bared unless at any time Darren tried to stop her.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"If she needs to feed. She can take from me." Gregory said successfully hiding his nervousness over his decision. He felt for Rayna. Like him, she was suffering the base instincts of a predator within her. If this would help her get herself back under control he would do it despite how sick letting anything ever bite him again made him feel.

"Besides Darren will make sure you don't take too much," He nodded to his roommate, "I trust him."

He nodded to her one hand pulling his collar down and baring his neck to Rayna. "So do it before I chicken out of this."

It didn't take long but Greg would remember a wealth of details of the next moment. The wetness of her tongue against the side of his neck, the feel of her silky dark hair slipping against his jaw, the wash of her breath over his skin causing goosebumps to form, the sharp pain causing him to stiffen as Rayna sunk her fangs in, the feel of her hands tightening on his shoulder as his knees had nearly buckled and she had to support him to keep him on his feet, the subtle draw as she drank from him, the little sounds she had made to let him know she enjoyed the way he tasted, the seemingly accidental brush of her thigh against the tent that had rapidly risen in his pants.
 
Even when this hungry there was a mild seduction to the bite and a pleasure the victim felt. Especially from her bloodline, while feeding the simplest of touch seemed sexually charged against the victims skin. Bishop never could really access that ability but she hoped that Darren could and if not then perhaps she could teach him. Feeling the lust in Gregory's blood her eyes flashed as she began to feed more. An almost feral growl came from her as well while she fed.

A clear sign Darren would soon have to step in unless she could pull away herself...
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren could hear Gregory's heart beating, pounding within his head drowning all other thoughts under it. The rich, deep smell of blood laid seige to his nose. His eyes dilated, his mouth was a sun-baked desert, and the fangs Darren was always careful to hide had grown long and glistening with the awakening of his own hunger.

He wanted....no, it wasn't right. Gregory was a friend.

He could smell Rayna's scent shift subtly, no longer having the desperate intensity of bloodlust to a lust of a very different sort, and he was responding in kind.

Why couldn't he step forward and sink his own fangs into the other side of Gregory's neck? He was just as hungry as Rayna. Why couldn't he take in that rich life-giving liquid. Why couldn't he-

No, it wasn't right. Gregory was his friend.

He did step forward but he was in control of his actions, "Enough," He said wrenching Rayna's head away and pinning her against the brick wall of the bar. She had a little bit running down her chin in a dark red rivulet, and Darren wanted so badly to extend his tongue to lick it off her face.

"Enough," He repeated more to himself than her.
 
She purred till she felt Darren pull her carefully away from Gregory. She stood there one of her hands still holding Greg on his feet as Darren moved her away and to the wall. Licking her lips she stared into his eyes reaching her free hand to her lips and chin wiping the blood from her chin as she looked at him with a purr.

Greg you think you can stand up on your own now? If SO go back in the bar and order a sprite or something okay? Maybe some water and take it easy... Darren and I need to talk for a moment... privately.

If he was unable to then she would convince him to fall asleep and set him down so they could "talk" for a moment and Darren could feed without his roommate seeing him..

You need to feed Darren... Her words barely a whisper but plenty loud enough for him to hear as she smiled seductively at him her eyes having returned to normal as she licked her lips again.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf and Darren Cross

"Greg you think you can stand up on your own now? If SO go back in the bar and order a sprite or something okay? Maybe some water and take it easy... Darren and I need to talk for a moment... privately."

Gregory was not feeling great. His arms and legs felt heavy like he was wearing concrete shoes and wristbands. And breathing was difficult no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't catch his wind. He raised tenative fingers at the spot on his neck that she had bitten looking back at her and Darren, but he did as she suggested. Not because he was whipped, but because he was thirsty and he didn't think he had the energy to defy her.

Darren was relieved when Gregory went back inside the bar. His friend was dog-paddling in shark infested waters and had been very lucky he hadn't been devoured whole. Besides he had seen Rayna first, damn it.

"You need to feed Darren... " She said softly.

He shook his head, "No I have blood in the fridge backhome. Never from people. Its wrong."
 
Not even from one of your own kind. How noble... Her smirk almost teasing as she tried to look all straight faced and dignified as she said that. I can smell the hunger on you... blood bags only go so far.

She watched his eyes she knew he had great reserve in his convictions but hunger can't be denied for long when you watch another feed... She could smell that maybe just maybe he "got off" on watching her feed. Smelling the strong tinge of that addictive werewolf blood... Did he know that their blood being so much stronger could have faintly addictive qualities. She licked her lips and smiled to him.

You can let go now... the puppy is gone and I am far too sated to feed from you Darren. Though just how sure are you that I can't talk you into one little drink? You do realize just how deep under Bishops skin that would get... His own son the "heir to the throne" refuses all "daddy" has to offer but feeds from his sister... To see the look on his face to find out something like that.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"Not even from one of your own kind. How noble," She said with a teasing smirk, "I can smell the hunger on you... blood bags only go so far."


Darren looked away from her. Looking at her affected his judgment too much. "The hunger will pass in a few moments it always does." The smell of Gregory's blood had made him want to...want to...no, it was wrong.

"You can let go now... the puppy is gone and I am far too sated to feed from you Darren." He looked at her still holding her against the brick wall, but finally let her go and took a step away from her.

"I'm sorry," He told her.

"Though just how sure are you that I can't talk you into one little drink?"

"Drink, from you," He asked feeling like he was staring at the proverbial stranger with candy. It didn't help that he really wanted that candy-wanted since the moment she had come into the bar. No, he was more than just his bloodhunger

"You do realize just how deep under Bishops skin that would get... His own son the "heir to the throne" refuses all "daddy" has to offer but feeds from his sister... To see the look on his face to find out something like that."

Darren looked to the door then to the alley, "If I do, the way I am right now, I don't think I'd be able to stop myself before taking it all."
 
Sweetie... you are what... 100 years old as a vamp... if that... I saw pyramids built think I can handle stopping you Darren.

She looked to him almost worried about him as she took a fingernail and made a small cut on her arm and held her arm up to him a smile gracing her lips. He needed to feed. even just a little. She knew what the scent of the Wolf blood had done... He has clearly never dealt with it before even with a werewolf roommate.

Feed Darren
 
IC: Darren Cross

"Feed Darren."

It was the smell of the blood, incredibly old and rich and steeped with power, that drove Darren's next actions more than seeing her holding out her arm, the beed of blood from the nick on her wrist growing fat and soon rolling down over her skin towards the alley floor. Darren came up to her and with trembling hands caught the beed of blood on his fingertip and brought it up to his tongue. It tasted-well, it tasted good-damn good.

The next thing he knew he had her pinned against the brick wall again his mouth on her cut wrist. He lapped at the trickle of blood from the wound, but it just wasn't enough, not fast enough. He opened his mouth wide baring his fully extended fangs. He pressed their tips against the skin bracketing the dribbling wound.

His eyes turned to look into Rayna's seeking that final permission.
 
Licking her lips she smiled to him seeing that hunger in his eye... that desire echoed in her eyes as she nodded to him. The fingers of her other hand moving to swirl in his hair as she watched him. Her eyes seeming to fall closed as she leaned her head back. She was in truth at first listening to Greg's heartbeat to make sure he was alright and then a faint sense of someone she knew well lurking around. Ivy... That little whelp of a "second in command" to her brother since Darren wanted nothing to do with the family or anything it had to offer. She knew more about the situation than anyone realized except maybe for Ivy....

~~~~~~~~~~

What the HELL? When did that Psycho Bitch get into town... And she is there with Darren and that mutt... Ivy hissed faintly and moved to call Bishop...

You won't believe who is in town... That Psycho Bitch of a sister of yours...

Well then did you know she is hanging around your latest disrespectful ungrateful whelp... Yes Yes I know you don't like my calling him that but HELLO he reeks of Mutt...

WHat?!?!?! You left him at the bar with her... Not questioning your agenda but Seriously? Bishop you honestly think he is going to get a taste of her life and come running back to the "safety of the family"...

You know her unique powers especially "created" by your sire before he embraced her...

I hope you know what you are doing. Fine I will leave it alone.

Mumbling under her breath after she hung up... As far as you will know. Her eyes watching them both closely. She thought... Kill both of them and Bishop will have no one else to turn to sealing my place in this "family" once and for all and get him over that futile hope that Darren will ever be anything more than a waste of the gift. No... He can't be... Oh boy if he feeds on here this may be easier than she thought to get the others on her side that he would need to be killed. The question is what is Rayna's reason to be here now of all times.
 
Back
Top