Seeking Role Players and Inspiration! 2011

I'm looking for a girl on girl or girl on herm RP. I ask that you be literate, can write paragraphs in third person and an actual female. No bdsm, bathroom play or vore.

I'd also like it to be someone I haven't RP'd with before but it isn't required

Please pm if interested
 
Last edited:
Hi

looking for a role play scenario where the two main characters are female...

I was looking for one for a scenario where the landlady ends up seducing, coercing her lodger, but am pretty open.

Please contact me with ideas

Miranda
 
Dog Trainer (Real Life) or Michael Vick needed

Need someone with knowledge of dog training for a "bit" part in an SRP.

Role is not necessarily sexual in nature but can be.

Take a look at the SRP, "AI: Absolute Insaniac", first if you would like, or continue reading.

male or female

Here's the story in a nutshell: I need a character to train dogs -- to be mean and hunt down people, not fight one another. (Excuse the Michael Vick comment; it was the easiest way for me to get attention.)

This trainer is not necessarily doing this because he wants to; he is being forced to by an AI -- artificial intelligence -- that controls the settlers transport he is one, crossing space to a new planet.

I want a character who can sound like they know dogs ... or better yet, sounds like they know how to train dogs ... and even better yet, knows a little something about how those assholes like MV who trained and fought dogs.

Any one of these three is far more than I know about training dogs.

so, if you are interested, PM me: WriteWithMe.

This can be a one time posting, a reoccurring role, a permanent role...

It can be RP, it can be SRP ... what ever.

Tony
 
I'm looking for a female to do a one-on-one SRP with me. I'm not looking for any story in particular or a theme of any sorts so I'm going to be pretty open with whatever you wanna do. I'm into all sorts of stuff just check out my profile to see if I like what you want. Please be able to write at least a paragraph a post and just send me a message if your interested : )

--Chester
 
Seeking a part to play

I'm looking for a part in a thread with anyone who's willing to read my past posts and sign me up.

I'm experienced in play dominant males but I would like to stretch myself a little if the right part were offered
 
Hi! I am Illiana. I am not new to the lit boards, but have come back after a long break. I am a writer looking for co-writers that will help me develop my skills with the written word.

That being said, I prefer to write with people who can post at least one to two paragraphs per post and have good grammar and spelling abilities. Also, you must be able to post one or more times a day. I don't care if you are male or female, 20 or 85. I am not looking for flirtations or anything else, just a fun and challenging long term writing experience.

I enjoy writing about non- consent, seduction, BDSM, Impregnation, best friends, paranormal/supernatural creatures, some incest situations are also okay. I am also willing to step outside my comfort zone and hear any ideas you might be interested in, so please feel free to toss them out there.

You can find all of my interests posted in my sig. PM me if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
 
Last edited:
Okay, it seems some threads of mine have came to a temp halt. I don't know what I want to do, but if anyone has ideas let me know.
 
Proposal for a "sticky" thread:

What I really would like to see is a thread which lists all open multiplayer-threads, sorted after categories. To prevent flooding, it should only list threads :

- that are open for new players anytime,

- that have at least three players involved yet,

- that already have a minimum of posts. (For example 80+)

The list should be separated into genres (western, sf, fantasy, etc). Every thread listed should contain this information:

- the link where to find it (including online- and sexual-roleplaying)

- the link to the ooc-thread, if there is one.

- the terms of joining (PM first, direct posting)

- rules (for example restrictions of allowed characters, use of npc, etc)

- short descriptions (for example: passengers trapped in a stuck train, knights defending a castle against giant ants, etc.)

- comments (can be added by anyone, if not to long)
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a female role player to put another thread together,. Now if you want to see my writer profile, please refer to the links in my signature. I'd love to hear new ideas from others and to role play them out. I do hope to hear from you, if you want to role play and your looking for a willing, open minded partner, please don't hesitate to PM me. Just back after a long break and wanted to get back into the saddle again.
 
Looking to get into another role play or two. Wouldn't mind one that played over a yahoo instant messenger/ other IM system. I'm willing to talk about them over PM, IM or if a female needed to take over one, I wouldn't mind someone taking over this one. PM your interested before posting. If you don't know my style, take a look at a few of my signature co-op stories.
 
New SRP

Male and Female openings in new SRP created by a relatively experienced RPer and long time writer.

See:Portal Island Introductory Page

Wanted:

RPers ... that was simple, wasn't it? (The Host is not very demanding, except on one issue: please do not reply to this call for new players here in this thread. Please PM "PNW_Male".
 
Okay watching the SyFy version of Being Human and can actually picture that kind of vampire playing opposite a wild "young" female vamp I have been working on. In theory the wolf boy and Bishop and maybe the ghost could be involved... In fact I could almost see Bishop being maybe a brother of my female vamp or maybe her childer run amuck... PM me if ya interested... here is a blurb I wrote about the female vamp of mine so far...


Nothing past the darkness of this city that she did not know about. Innocent of appearance this young woman was anything but innocent. Her appearance let mortals to assume such inaccurate beliefs and kindred to think her young and easy prey. She found both schools of thought about her amusing. AN enigma in her own right her "powers" Granted her many elegances within this existance though they had come at a price. The innocence that everyone thought they saw when they saw her... an innocence ripped from her so long ago with the simple act of teeth breaking flesh. Once learning what she truely was she hated her embracer even more but in her determination she became the "Model" childer learning all she could about the unique diciplinces that their bloodline had aquired over the centuries and the different "bloodlines" that had been sacrificed into the creation of this diabolical manifestation of existance.


She learned and watched as he took one after the other "mortal whore" in her eyes into his heart and home. Biding her time till finally what the mortals called Eternal and true love struck her "sire" and then she knew the time had come. While far exceeding his expectations for her he had also over time fallen into that belief that she would always be in some way that innocent youth he had so long ago destroyed... That gave her the upper hand and while he and his love lay in thier bed trapped once more in the hypnotic sway of passion and lust she crept in. Silent deadly steps and blades held with an intent of will she had mastered she renedered him motionless trapped there unable to move to prevent what was to come. Walking around the bed she looked to the mortal and revealed just what they were.

The screams of the mortal woman did nothing to sway her as she looked to her sire with a cold smile asking if he would have her cross his whore over so that he would never lose her. The man unable to move cursed her and ordered her to cease her insanity and her disobedient actions. She laughed at his words and with the same lack of care sank her fangs into the womans neck feeding at first then with a heartless lift of her head to fully stand again ripping the womans throat open beyond repair and then spitting the chunk of skin in her sires face as she turned walking from the place she had called home.

To add to the towns thoughts of her innocence she set the house a blaze to make all fingers point to an unfortunate accident nothing more nothing less. A simple striking of her hand to knock a lit candle to the floor she waited till the flames raged and began to spread before she slipped from the house and then with the talent of acting and powers, she had always used against the humans to make them believe what they thought they wanted to about her the terrified tears of a young girl fell as she ran to "Find help" as her home was buring to the ground. Tears flooding her eyes as she collapsed into towns person after townspersons arms pleading for their help. They helped her into the tavern and gave her some food to help calm her and they went to see if they could stop the blaze but it was far too late. Days later she had a messenger from her Aunt "show up" to escort her to another home. In truth it was some poor mortal young man that fell victim to her charms as she wandered the far reaches of her property.

Traveling from there with the love struck young man willing to do whatever she asked she finally free and within her own intoxicating dark power. She went to the coast where she resides today the innocent little huntress hidden in a world of mortals, vampires and so much more. Beauty unsurpassed from all her "sire" gave her she has learned to use it well. Merely appearing and holding the scent of mortals she is perfect predator and prey, appearing to the eyes of any as just what they want to see. Which normally is an innocent young woman out for fun.


For the sake of an srp she would be a little wiser with age but still a force to be reckoned with and often underestimated.
 
Summary: Imagine two different cafes with two extremely different species serving you. On one side there is the Neko cafe called Kitty Claws where all the employees are either neko's or human and across the street is a cafe served by mainly furries and a few humans here and there but not many. These two cafes are at war and only one cafe will be the 'hot spot' on Calliger Road.

So I was basically if you haven't figured out the plot yet I was thinking that there are two cafes, the employees are bunnys and kitties, their customers are whatever species. Human, wolf, whatever...why limit it right? Anyways, both cafes are in competition with each other.

WARNING: THERE IS PLOT INVOLVED. DON'T SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO USE PLOT IN YOUR POSTS

Players Requirements:
Literate
Can type at least a paragraph
Likes to have a story involved in their post, instead of sex first, plot later.

You must fill out an "application" to work at the cafe and if you want to be a customer, please fill one out as well just leave position blank.

Name:
Species:
Age:
Looks:
Position:
Bio:
 
I am currently looking for a gal willing to play Anthropomorphic Bunnies for a variety of roles and thread ideas. The ability to force me to think is a must, as my posts have slacked off lately. PM for details and currently available ideas/threads
 
As you can tell i am incredibly new here. I am not, however, new to roleplaying.. I have been on and off now for a few years but after a long hiatus i feel the itch back in me and need to get back into it.

What i am looking for is fairly ambitious and somewhat different than what i have been reading here over the past few days of research. (on that note i must add what an amazing community of talent you have here)

So im looking for a certain girl.. My relationship with sex has become very hard to satisfy myself mentally and it seems i have a close bond with words (being an aspiring writer) and i suppose i am looking for someone that can match my intensity, attention to detail and imagination.. Someone i can explore a metaphysical attraction with.. someone willing to talk privately and delve in a world that we have created without inhibitions.

What i want is for you to be yourself, and for me to be myself.. Just two people enjoying eachother creativity

It's all in the mind and words are very powerful (but you know that). I love getting deep.. tearing down the imagination barrier as much as possible until no detail is left untouched - and I mean no detail. The scents, the suroundings, the light and every sight and touch there is; i want to be articulated.

So if you're willing to give it a try, i welcome you to message me..
 
Celebrity SRP Idea

Now that the Super Bowl is over (Yea, Packers!) I will soon be experiencing football withdrawal. And it might be more than 6 months before it is back, thanks to the stupid greedy owners. So I had this idea.

I have seen some attempts at celebrity RPs on here, some successful and some not. I tried to start one but the person who was interested didn’t understand that she had to know at least something about the character and pretend to be her. So what I am looking for are writers who will actually play the character and not just use the name. My 2 favorite celebrities have always been Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jessica Alba. But then I had this brilliant idea that involves football.

Kate Mara and Rooney Mara are 2 young actresses who are sisters. Kate turns 28 this month and Rooney is 25. Kate was the U.S Marshall in Iron Man 2 and Rooney was just in The Social Network. They are the great-granddaughters of the founders of the Pittsburgh Steelers and New York Giants. Their father still works for the Giants and Kate has sometimes sung the National Anthem before Giants games. They are both petite (5’3”) and cute as hell. They are very much ‘my type.’

I was thinking of an RP where I am a sports writer for some obscure paper or website and I meet them at a game early in the season. Then it goes from there, mixing in football, Hollywood and sex. There will be plenty of plot and non-sexual action and it will probably take a while to get one, then both of them in bed with me.

What I am looking for is 2 female writers who find this interesting and would like play the parts of the 2 actresses. It might be a long shot to find 2 women interested in such a specific idea, but I figured I’d give it a shot, what the hell.

PM me if this tickles your fancy, floats your boat, or gets you off! Thanks!

Here's a pic of them if it helps.....

Rooney-and-Kate-Mara.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looking for 1 female author willing to be bold and sexual in a slightly atypical role. PM me if interested.

~~~~~~~
Julia Kaufman's life has worked out almost to plan. At 29, she is now a junior executive at a mid-size financial services firm. She's been married 4 years to Tom, who just made partner at his law firm. Well-off financially and Their happiness is soon to be added to with the birth of their first child in a few months. Julia has it all.

Well, almost all.

Entering her last trimester, Julia already appears massively pregnant. Normally a slender, petite woman, the basketball-sized bulge in her abdomen is almost shocking on her frame. Her breasts have also expanded in kind, swelling two cup sizes even before her milk came in and continuing to grow as her lactation improves. Julia is proud of her womanly curves, particularly since she has regularly attended yoga and water aerobics classes to keep fit; she has no intention of letting pregnancy turn her into a flabby cow. So when she stands before her full-length mirror, she sees a woman every bit as beautiful as those pregnant celebrities on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Unfortunately, Tom isn't as enthused. He liked it at first when her modest breasts began bulging out of all of her bras, but once her belly joined suit, he hasn't found her as sexually appealing. He goes through the motions with her in bed if prompted, but clearly his heart isn't in it.

Julia, however, is feeling tremendously sexual. The hormones coursing through her body and the increased blood flow to her excitable areas make it easy for her to become aroused. Her sexual appetite is running high, but Tom's lack of motivation makes his efforts weakly satisfying.

She has found a potential solution. For the summer, the firm brought on some college interns and Julia has her eyes on David. He's a gorgeous young thing that has all the women on staff abuzz. Julia remembers what guys are like at that age - all raging hormones and endless energy. She's also caught him sneaking glances, so she knows he's got a thing for curves.

David would represent a tremendous personal coup. She'd get a young stallion between her thighs to satisfy her unmet cravings while also proving that she is still incredibly desirable. Moreover, as an intern, he'll be gone in a few months, so he's just the short-term solution she was looking for.

Of course, David would never be so bold to hit on a married, pregnant woman who is also his boss' boss, so Julia is going to have to seduce him. The only question is when.

 
Last edited:
Return to Thunderdome (Open to all)

SRP based up the world of Mad Max.

In depth knowledge of the movie(s) not required, but it helps if you have at least seen them.

Wanted:

--- Males/females who can post once or twice a week.
--- Collaboration not required; write your own story if you prefer.
--- Players can play multiple Characters: long term PCs, short or long term NPCs; original Mad Max or totally new characters welcome.

Please, see: "Return to Thunderdome: Bartertown Reborn".

Then PM the host, PNW_Male (per the notes at the bottom on the first post in the storyline thread.)
Please do not post replies here; PM me, and keep this thread clean. Thank you.
 
A New RP -

Need at least 3 females, more than three if I can get them...

Here's the setup...

An exclusive all-women's college in Somerset...

***I, Miss Juliet Tung, 35 (born in England, father Chinese, mother Italian), have recently been appointed head of English and am settling into life at Somerset - a far cry from the inner-city institution from which I'd recently been dismissed (although the administration there had been good enough to allow me to quietly resign and avoid scandal)***

The change in setting could not have been in starker contrast to Islington where I'd recently taught Art & History. Farnsham College in Somerset, a sprawling late Georgian pile, had been built on the wealth of its philanthropist founder, the noted feminist writer, Mary Wells-Bryce and, having at its core a sense of academic and artistic achievement, it nevertheless carried with it a spirit of freedom and joy that was evident amongst the five hundred or so undergraduate women from the first moment I stepped through the huge oak entrance doors and was welcomed by a beaming Dean of Students, Miss Veronica Bennett.

'We're delighted to have you here,' Enthused the surprisingly young Ms Bennett who I'd placed at just over forty - yet from our correspondance I had assumed to be much older.

'I trust your journey was comfortable?" As she spoke, her arm rested on the small of my back and I waited for her to lead the way, yet instead we stood there, unmoving, as she delivered what I took to be the standard introductory speech for all new, fresh-faced and slightly nervous young professors. Her words, however, were somewhat lost on me; it surely wasn't all my imagination that her hand, not a moment before resting in a warmly formal greeting on the small of my back, had changed it's angle from the horizontal to one of ninety-degrees. Her fingers had seemed to settle, non-threateningly, yet oh-so definitely, on the upper part of my buttocks. At the precise moment I could feel my confusion and nervousness rise to the surface -and possibly embarrass myself utterly-she gave my rear a gentle pat and marched forth down the Italian marbled hall as I followed, my composure slowly returning, as she chimed radiantly that all who came into these venerated walls were indeed blessed by God. As I stared after her I also made an inner note that the middle-aged Ms Bennett had certainly been blessed by God. Her long shapely legs almost seem to glide down the narrow passageways that led off here and there and the roll of her hips took more of my attention than the beautiful oak panels we passed by.

I hoped my own slim figure would be preserved over the years by the gods of Farnsham - and that perhaps also the recent past, including my sad, regretful “indiscretion” with young Alyssa Brinker, would be laid to rest and forgotten by pastures anew. Memories of the place from which I'd fled and the near-disaster that was narrowly averted, came rolling back to me but my wandering mind was brought to a halt - just in time - as Ms Bennett swung open a classroom door and gestured for me to enter.

'Ladies. And Miss Elliot,' I heard her voice say to the Professor at the chalkboard, 'Just popping in for a bit to introduce Miss Juliet Tung. I want you to say a very warm welcome to our new head of English, Miss Tung.'

Swallowing my first-day nerves I moved two steps forward as the class of fresh-faced 18 and 19-year-olds unisoned their greeting: 'Hello, Miss Tung' and this somehow put me at my ease. I smiled and nodded to the twenty or so women.

And as my gaze moved around the room, taking a mental register of the staring women, my heart skipped a beat and time froze as it does when one falls from a great height - which, in retrospect, I was. Of course, it couldn't be Regina - that was impossible; she was many miles behind me now, yet out of all the faces that eyed me with that intense curiosity, one eclipsed all the others. It took every ounce of willpower to wrench myself back to the situation in hand and the voice of Miss Bennett.

As we left the classroom, my heart became a kettle drum whose thunderous crashes must surely be audible to everyone. I couldn't help but turn back to the women as I slowly closed the door behind me. All had settled back to attentiveness to the teacher calling out equations to the sound of scraping chalk, but one had not. And I knew it was Regina. Our eyes locked for that briefest of moments - a moment that spoke more volumes than anything I had heard since I had arrived at the school.

As I continued my guided tour it was as if everything and everyone I met along the way were coming from a far-off place. I had no thoughts other than the vision that had just presented itself before me. I thought of the next day - of my first day with my new charges. I was terrified and excited in equal measure and as I was shown into my new lodgings - a shared room with another unmarried professor - my only thought was to run back to London as fast as my legs could carry me.

Instead, I unpacked, laid out my clothes neatly and took from a discreet compartment the photograph that would remain with me until the day I died. Her huge brown eyes looked back at me and, as ever when I gaze at Alyssa's portrait, her expression seemed to say something to my heart. This afternoon, it simply said: "Hello again. I miss you."

I resolved to stay. To see what this new world had in store for me. To see if I had truly been blessed by God - or had become the Devil's own plaything.


**** Need three women to start off:

1 - Juliet Tung.

2 – Regina Anne Valkyrie, 19, This is her first term at Farnsham. Philosophy major/Economics minor. It was she who was Alyssa Brinker's secret lover at Islington. It was she who reported Juliet to the Dean there.

3 – Miss Wendy Stocks, 28, an aggressive butch. Professor of Physical Education. An excellent footballer (soccer) and field hockey player. She and Juliet will share lodgings. She has a predatory nature with reference to her students. She likes rough sex. A strict disciplinarian. A good coach.
 
Celebrity SRp

* shameless bump *

c'mon girls.... don't let me down....


Now that the Super Bowl is over (Yea, Packers!) I will soon be experiencing football withdrawal. And it might be more than 6 months before it is back, thanks to the stupid greedy owners. So I had this idea.

I have seen some attempts at celebrity RPs on here, some successful and some not. I tried to start one but the person who was interested didn’t understand that she had to know at least something about the character and pretend to be her. So what I am looking for are writers who will actually play the character and not just use the name. My 2 favorite celebrities have always been Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jessica Alba. But then I had this brilliant idea that involves football.

Kate Mara and Rooney Mara are 2 young actresses who are sisters. Kate turns 28 this month and Rooney is 25. Kate was the U.S Marshall in Iron Man 2 and Rooney was just in The Social Network. They are the great-granddaughters of the founders of the Pittsburgh Steelers and New York Giants. Their father still works for the Giants and Kate has sometimes sung the National Anthem before Giants games. They are both petite (5’3”) and cute as hell. They are very much ‘my type.’

I was thinking of an RP where I am a sports writer for some obscure paper or website and I meet them at a game early in the season. Then it goes from there, mixing in football, Hollywood and sex. There will be plenty of plot and non-sexual action and it will probably take a while to get one, then both of them in bed with me.

What I am looking for is 2 female writers who find this interesting and would like play the parts of the 2 actresses. It might be a long shot to find 2 women interested in such a specific idea, but I figured I’d give it a shot, what the hell.

PM me if this tickles your fancy, floats your boat, or gets you off! Thanks!

Here's a pic of them if it helps.....

Rooney-and-Kate-Mara.jpg
 
Knotted Submission: BDSM Explorations

Current Story Idea

A twenty-three year old female hacker is accused of releasing a virus that takes out a good portion of the world’s financial system. While governments continue their fight against the virus, the US Secret Service locates and arrests the girl. The federal district court orders that the girl held without bail in a minimum security facility. She rapidly seduces a married prison guard who was attracted to her slightly Gothic, pierced rebel persona and he stupidly lets her have access to a computer, so she can transfer her great stash of pornography to him.

While she does transfer a virus laden packet containing photographs of grossly overweight nude beauties, she also alters her records, allowing her to be released on $500,000 bail. She transfers $50,000 from an account that she was set up earlier and to which she has access. The account is siphoning off a small percentage of funds flowing through the banking system to a reputable bail bondsman. He promptly posts her bond and she then vanishes.

The bail bondsman isn’t happy. He sends out bounty hunters to find and retrieve the girl. One skilled bounty hunter does locate the girl. But in the meantime, the virus she is supposed to have released earlier has spread. Society is collapsing, and an actual physical virus has been released as a result from a top-secret military institution, which is turning people into zombies.

The bounty hunter has to deal with the girl, the zombies, and the fact that society is collapsing in a shower of blood and gore around them. In the meantime, the girl attempts to convince the bounty hunter that she didn’t release the original virus, but she knows who did and wants him to let her go so she can track down the person who did release the virus and get this person to stop the virus. The bounty hunter has to decide what to do.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a female role player to put another thread together,. Now if you want to see my writer profile, please refer to the links in my signature. I'd love to hear new ideas from others and to role play them out. I do hope to hear from you, if you want to role play and your looking for a willing, open minded partner, please don't hesitate to PM me. Just back after a long break and wanted to get back into the saddle again. Very virgin friendly. If you want a example of my writing, I have Links to current RPs I am in within my signature.

bump up
 
Last edited:
Back
Top