Mob Bosses Son's Birthday Present (Closed)

Lola was pretty sure everyone who was seeing her and Micheal together thought they were an ordinary couple. They didn't know Lola was a possession that he had been given for a birthday present. He was carrying the bags like a gentleman and let her order anything she wanted from the restaurant. After they ate they went to the sex shop. Lola felt a bit awkward. Micheal choose out butt plugs, dildos, nipple clamps and stripper heels. He let her choose some things she choose vibrating panties, hand cuffs, blind fold, whip, massage oil and a remote controlled bullet. "You ready to go now?" She asked once she put the things in the basket. She smiled at him. She stroked his arm softly standing in front of them. She was looking in his eyes smiling at him.
 
"Yes, I think that is everything that we are going to need for now my pet." He rung up the items walking her back to the car and helping her in. The drive home was quick and the house empty when he stepped into the house. "Strip, keep the heels as usual. In fact I want you to keep lots of shoes and always be wearing some unless I tell you otherwise and put in the vibrating egg with the remote, that was a good call on your part. I'll be waiting in the living room."

He waited patently and when she finally arrived he looked over at her harshly. "That took you too long." It really hadn't taken her very long, but it seemed like she could have gone faster besides he was really just making a point when he clicked the zapper around her throat, just enough to get the point across. "Now we're going to get to your basic training. When you do something right you get pleasure. Kneel, kiss my feet." He waited until she had done so and then clicked the egg in her cunt. "Now we'll try some more complicated things."

For a while he amused himself treating her like a dog. Crawl, lay down, roll over, play dead. When she was quick she got the egg, when she wasn't she got the shock collar but then he came to the end of that. "Good, I think you're more than good enough to make a good little doggy if I want you to but most o fthe time I think you're just sexier as a woman. So I think it's time we moved on a little bit." He tossed her one the dildos. "Convince me you're ready for a good fuck and maybe I'll give you one."
 
As soon as they got in the house she was commanded to go strip but keep her heels on and put the vibrating egg inside of her. She stripped off her clothes and slowly put the egg inside of her. She had the remote in her hand ready to give Micheal. She walked into the living room and his face had changed from being quite soft to very hard.

She knew he was not happy about something. He told her she took too long. He clicked the zapper round her neck and she jumped. She let out a loud squeal as well. He told her to come kneel and kiss his feet. She gave him the remote for the egg before moving to her knees. She kissed at his feet and he clicked the egg on in her. She moaned feeling the vibrations.

He was treating her like a dog for awhile and she obeyed him. She was treated. with the egg if she did it quickly and punished with the shocker if she did it to slow. He told her she made a good doggy but he thought she was sexier as a woman. He tossed her a dildo. He told her to convince him she was ready for a good fuck and she may get one.

She moved to sit on her ass and spread her legs wide looking at him. She stroked her pussy softly before rubbing the dildo against her pussy lips. She slowly slipped it into her pussy. She moaned looking at him. "Micheal please you know I'm a good girl so can I please have your cock. I prefer it to this dildo, your so much bigger." She said moving the dildo in and out of her pussy hard.
 
"I think you may have convinced me that this is a good idea." He beckond her forward with a finger and when she came he pulled her up into his lap gripping her ass and kissing her hard. He explored his knew young slaves mouth with his tongue occasionally letting his hands wander her body cupping her breasts. "You're pretty good at this."

Micheal wriggled until his pants were mid thigh. "Now I want you to ride it slave, convince me that I'm the only man you want." He smiled and kissed her throat.
 
She smiled hearing him say he thought it was a good idea. She thought about how she begged to have him. She didn't know if she was completely faking that she wanted his cock. He had felt good in her. She went forward to him and he pulled her onto his lap. He gripped her ass kissing her. She kissed back. Her tongue moved against his. His hands cupped her breasts. "Well I do try to be good for you." She said flashing him a million dollar smile.

He wriggled his pants down. He kissed her throat telling her she needed to ride him and convince him he was the only man she wanted. She looked at him as she gripped his cock. She rubbed his cock against her pussy before sliding him into her pussy. She moaned. She was looking into his eyes as she slid hard down on his cock. "Oh Micheal I love the way you feel in me. No one can ever fill me so good and make me feel as good as you do." She said.

She kissed him passionately as she was moving up and down hard on his cock. She stroked his chest softly. She kissed his neck. She was riding his cock hard. Her boobs were pressed against his chest. She looked into his eyes as her tongue slipped into his mouth. Her tongue explored his mouth. She was thrusting hard down on his cock. "Oh Micheal all I need is your cock. I'm yours all yours." She said.
 
"You're damn right." He growled into the kiss holding her body tight against him, crushing her soft feminine curves up against his unyeilding male form. He guilded her up and down, controlling her pace, making certain she went all the way down until her perfect buttocks were against his thighs each time before letting her up the entire time keeping his eyes locked on hers. "That's my good little slave girl."

Suddenly he flipped her onto her stomach burying her face in the couch cushions as he took her from behind, one hand moving to her ass his thumb slowly circling what he intended to conquer next.

Over and over again he thrust his cock into her from behind, then he slipped his thumb into her ass the two working in tandem. "Soon you'll get something bigger back here, you'll be just my little fuck toy." He snarled.

she could feel the difference as his hips started to lose their rhythm, pumping almost at random until one final thrust bottomed him out inside her flooding her with his cum. He remained on top of her for a minute before sliding out of her. "Clean me."
 
He was holding onto her body tight. His eyes were on hers. He controlled her bouncing on hid cock. He was pushing her all the way down so that he was balls deep in her. She actually liked the feeling of having him burried completely in her. He called her a good little slave girl. He hadn't called her a slave before and she didn't like the name but didn't say anything.

He flipped her over onto her stomach. Her head in the cushions. He took her pussy from behind. She could feel his thumb against her ass hole. It was moving in circles. He was thrusting hard into her and hour slipped his thumb in her. She squealed. Her pussy tightened round him. She was close to cumming.

He told her she'd have something bigger in her ass and she'd just be his little fuck toy. She didn't like that at all. Today he'd been good to her but if she was only a fuck toy her days wouldn't be much like today. She closed her eyes cumming on his cock. She could feel his thrusting had lost rhythm. He came deep in her. She moaned out feeling him fill her up.

He was still on top of her for a few minutes before sliding out of her. He told her to clean him. She moved round and started licking his cock clean. She wasn't as enthusiastic as she'd been. Her mood and behaviour had changed due to him calling her a slave. She had sort of liked the time they had spent together today. He had been sweet and treat her like a human being.
 
He noticed her lack of enthusiasm but assumed she was just a bit tired, he certainly was a bit worn out from the day. "You've been very good today girl." He kissed her shoulder then pulled her up to his feet wrapping one arm around her middle and pulling her up against him.

"Don't get used to this girl, at least not just yet. at the very least I need to be able to show you off and that means your obedience to others but for now relax. We aren't letting you out in public much, until you're farther along in your training, far enough that I don't have to worry about you running but if there is something you want in the house, within reason, it's yours." He smiled. "However you are to remain topless and you're already getting to sleep in your bed tonight."
 
He kissed her shoulder. He told her she'd been a very good today. He pulled her up to her feet. He put his arm round her middle pulling her up against him. She ran her hand through her hair looking at him. "Micheal you no I'm obedient. What other training do I need?" She said. She was feeling like she wasn't really getting anywhere. She'd been doing everything he wanted and she had behaved and still he wanted more from her. She felt frustrated. "Do I get a name yet?" She asked.

She looked at him pushing her hair back. She was feeling completely annoyed but trying to keep it in. "In my bed? The one in the basement?" She questioned looking at him. She was running her fingers through her long hair. She was yawning a little. Today had been very long. She rubbed her eyes. She was feeling a bit hopeless at the moment because she felt she had chosen the best way to go by doing exactly what he wanted and being good but it felt she wasn't getting anywhere.
 
"Girls and their names. I sometimes forget how important those things are to you." He stepped away from her for a moment just holding onto her hands. "Unless you have something in mind I'll give you a name by morning, though I normally make girls wait a week or more just so they don't start thinking that they deserve these things."

"The bed in the basement? Of course not are you silly? Only first day girls spend the night in the garage. If you piss me off you'll be spending the night out back. No your bedroom is on the top floor. Come on." He grabbed her by the wrist leading her up two flights of stairs. He didn't tell her that the reason her room was on the top floor was so she had a farther way to sneak if she ever tried. Most people were just thankful for the view. He opened the door and while it was empty other than a four poster bed and a dresser it was still bigger than most mid range houses, her own full bath room complete with step down tub, a walk in closet. He led her to the window, a huge window that had her over looking the mountains. "When you're not sleeping in my bed like a proper slave you'll be here. Don't try to run." He said turning and leaving. "And I still expect you to wake me in the morning. Obedience isn't about you getting what you want it's about me getting what I want."
 
She watched him step away from her. He was holding onto her hands. She was looking at him. "No nothing in mind. I can wait till morning to hear what name your going to give to me. I've been good for you and I think a name would be a great treat for me." She said. She stroked his hand softly. She smiled at him. She blush slightly when he asked was she silly. She listened to him telling her that her room was on the top floor. He grabbed her wrist and took her upstairs to her room. He took her to the window. She could see the beautiful mountains. "The view is beautiful." She said. He told her when she was not in his bed she'd be here. He mentioned not trying to run. He turned to head to the door. He said he still expected her to wake him in the morning. She reached out and grabbed his arm softly. "Wait. Thank you for my room it is beautiful. Tomorrow to persuade you even more to give me a name I will wake you in an extra special way tomorrow." She said. She kissed his cheek softly. She let go of his arm. "Good night." She said.
 
"Okay." He smiled glancing back over his shoulder at her before leaving and heading down to his room. She didn't need to know but the house had a pretty damn good security system, cameras, motion sensors, window censors. The works. He understood there was always a risk that she'd try to run but for the moment he wasn't too concerned about it. He made sure though that he locked the doors of the rooms he didn't want her in just yet, no point in her going exploring and finding herself in the weapons room or dungeon just yet.

Then he went to sleep trusting that she was good to her word.
 
She watched him walk out. She yawned pushing her hair behind her ears. She rubbed her eyes. She slipped off her heels. She got under the covers. She put her head down on the pillow. She was yawning. She felt tired. She tried to stay awake for awhile longer but couldn't. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep. She slept until the morning. She yawned rubbing her eyes. She slipped out the bed and looked out the window. The view looked even better with the sun high in the sky. She went to the bathroom and showered before getting ready to go wake Micheal up. She slipped into http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vq7crEk0B.../bY6lQcDFpVw/s1600/COCQUETTE+CORSET+IVORY.jpg and http://leatherlustfootwear.com/images/D/eyecandy-609wht.jpg. She went off to his bedroom. He was asleep in his bed. She kissed his lips softly before moving the cover off his body. He was naked. She kissed down his chest down to his cock. She took his cock in her mouth and she sucked softly.
 
Micheal King's eyes slowly fluttered open to the incredibly pleasant surprise of the beautiful woman with her lips wrapped around his cock. There were were certainly worse ways to wake up he thought with a smile. He let her continue for a few moments before gripping her by the back of the head and forcing her down over his cock. "Every inch girl, I want to see you take every last inch of my cock down your throat."
 
He gripped the back of her head. She stroked his leg softly. He forced her down his cock. He told her to take every inch. She pushed her mouth down his big cock. His balls slapped against her chin. She was looking up at him as she gagged on his cock. She wondered if he liked the sexy little number she choose out. She was gag more on his cock. She couldn't breath. She looked at him pleading with her eyes for him to let her up to breath.
 
Once she went all the way down he let her up, just long enough to get a breath then he slammed her back down, over and over again. He liked the way she looked gagging on his cock and the outfit, the outfit was fucking amazing. He made a note to tell her that after he twisted her down one last time and flooded her throat with his warm sticky semen and then and only did he let her up. "That's a good way to wake someone up Minx." He beckoned her up with a hand.
 
He kept letting her up but only for a few minutes and then he'd push her back down. She would gag again and he'd let her up. He twisted her down one last time. He came deep in her mouth. She swallowed up every last drop of his cum. He slipped out her mouth and she licked the last bit of cum off his cock. "Well I did say I'd wake you up in a surprise." She said grinning at him. He beckoned her up. She moved next to him on the bed. "So have you thought of a name for me?" She asked looking at him. Her hand stroked his chest softly as she looked at him smiling.
 
"Yes, You'll be my Minx." He kissed her on the lips. "And if we go into public feel free to use your old name but only in public Minx, you should remember that you're still mine." He noticed she was still smiling despite the fact that he'd just throat fucked her. "Come on, you've obeyed well and as long as you keep it up you will mostly live comfortably, but crawl, I do love watching that ass." He said walking past her to the bathroom where he quickly started running a bath. As soon as it was full he helped her in and sat down behind taking a loofa and familiarizing himself with every single inch of her body, yes he spent extra time cupping her breasts, teasing her nipples, between her thighs, the instep of her foot, the backs of her knees, the small of her back, between her shoulders. Actually he just took his time, like someone who didn't quite believe they were being allowed to do this, then he gently dunked her beneath the warm/hot water and started gently massaging the berry scented shampoo into her scalp.

"If you tell anybody this I swear I will fucking drown you, do you understand me Minx?" He waited until she said that she did. When my father first told me about how my family keeps women as slaves and that men should do it I took a learned how to give manicures, pedicures and do women's hair. Not because I'm a fag though my father would disown me if he knew but because I think you are a representative of me. Just like I want people to drive up to my house and see how grand it is and see my cars and know how well I take care of them at the end of the day I want people to look at you the same way. You are beautiful, esquisite one of a kind property and you are mine. Yes I will expect great things from you, and sometimes I will embarass you a great deal but think of it like a dog show. You jumping through hoops proves your loyalty. For now-" His hands slipped to her shoulders gently digging his fingers into her muscles. "relax. We'll teach you to strip later and anal."
 
"Thank you for my name." She said looking at him. She leaned in and kisses his lips thanking him more for her name. Yes it wasn't a name name but she was happy that he had given her some sort of name. He told her to crawl before he went off to the bathroom. She crawled after him. He filled the bath up and then helped her in. He sat down behind her. He started washing her. He was teasing her nipples getting them hard. He taking his time and being soft washing her. She liked feeling his hands move over her body. He dunked her under the water. She slightly panicked at first but relaxed feeling him massage shampoo into her hair.

He threatened her not to tell anyone. "I'd never tell Micheal I promise." She said. She wouldn't do anything to dis-please him. She saw there was some insecurities in him about his behaviour and the way his farther responded to him but she would never say anything about it. His hands slipped on her shoulders. His fingers gently digged into her skin. "Okay I'll relax." She said. She closed her eyes enjoying his touch. She let out a few moans. "You know in some ways I'm slightly happy I'm here. You can be sweet and I like that. Also truthfully I'm coming to like being sexually with you." She said. Although she did sort of wish she never ended up in this situation she did sort of like him. She wondered how he'd respond to her being truthful with him.
 
"You're sweet, but I told you to relax, not to lie." He kept working his fingers into her flesh finally sliding her forward and moving into the water behind him. Hi shands moved now to focus almost entirely on her breasts, occasionally kissing her shoulder. His hard cock was trapped between her buttocks grinding against her. "It's fine you aren't running right now to be honest."
 
She was shocked by his response. She sat up a bit more feeling less relaxed. His hands went to her boobs. He kissed her shoulders every now and then. He was grinding his cock against her. "Micheal I'm not lying and I'm hurt you think I'm lying. I'm regretting saying anything to you." She said annoyed. She was frustrated. She moved a little away from him. She was hurt by him not believing her when she'd been completely honest right now with him. "I think your scared to believe anyone can feel anything for you." She said. She knew what she had just say may be slightly crossing the line but she didn't really care she was speaking the truth.
 
Micheal chuckled at her for a moment. "You're adorable. You've been kidnapped and brought here against your will, told that your life is over, beaten, humiliated in public and your feelings are hurt because I don't think you like me?" He yanked her back against him kissing her shoulder. "One of us is very confused here Minx and I'm honestly not certain which of us it is."

He rested his head on her shoulder. "Afraid some might feel for me? No, what I'm afraid of is a beautiful, charming, sexy-" each word punctuated by a quick kiss or nip to the shoulder, "convincing me that she feels for me and getting me to do things I shouldn't. It hasn't even been a week and someone has a name. Maybe not one she wants but I didn't name you tits or bitch or something more fitting for your first year."

Micheal sighed softly and slipped away from her returning to massage her scalp and rinse out the shampoo. Then he helped her back out of the tub drying her off with the same care he'd washed her with, like she was something precious. "We'll deal your hair later, I'm hungry. Do you know how to cook or are you just a pretty face?"
 
"I'm not hurt I'm just frustrated. I told you I was being honest you should take my word. Every time I've said I'll do something I do it. I do everything you want you should believe my word I've proven that I stick to it. I just think you should believe me when I say I'm being truthful." She said. He pulled her back against him. He kissed her shoulder.

He rested his head on her shoulder. She blushed hearing him call her beautiful and sexy. "I do feel for you I don't know why but I do and I do like you. I think you should stop thinking about what you should and shouldn't do. You should do whatever you want. Your the one in charge and I won't judge you for what you do unless you hurt me." She said.

He slipped away from her. He went back to doing her hair. Once he finished he got out and then helped her out. She smiled at him as he dried her. "I'm more than a pretty face I can cook. I'm pretty good. What would you like?" She said.
 
Micheal rolled his eyes slightly. "Okay, your frustrated and now your giving me permission to what I want with you, of course I can't hurt you. Of course so far I've only had to hit you once." He paused for a moment, part of him wanted to apologize for that but he couldn't stand the idea of looking weak in front of her, she was property, not a person worthy of respect so he didn't.

Instead he sat down at table. "It's breakfast, I think I'd like some French Toast and eggs over easy." He watched her wondering off hand what other skills she might have.

"Okay why are you making this so easy, you might be my first girl but not the first one I've seen trained and. . .you're definitely something special."
 
"Yes you have my permission though you didn't need it. I'm yours either way but I prefer to be accepting than not." She said looking at him. She found him confusing and her feelings for him too. She didn't know why she liked him. It hadn't been her choice to be his and still she liked him it was strange. He sat down at the table. She started moving around the kitchen getting the pans out. She started cooking him. She liked to cook and was good at it.

"Well it started as me just being smart and wanting a good life but I started liking you so it is easier to do what you want. I have a better life here with you compared to my old life. I'm sort of happy I'm here with you now. Yes there's still some slight annoyance there but I like you Micheal. Your a nice guy and you make me feel good with those hands, those lips and that cock." She said.

She plated up his fried bread and his egg. She got him a fork and knife out. She brought him the plate and set it before him. She sat down next to him. "I know you find me confusing but I find you confusing too. You intrigue me. There's just something about you that makes me like you. At first I tried to hate you completely but I couldn't there's something special about you." She said.
 
Back
Top