Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

As turned on as I was, I was not close to cumming, given how recently we had coupled. But there was something to your voice that made me wonder. I looked at you, smiling, asking, "please what? What are you craving?"

You didn't answer, so I started guessing. Sliding my hands to your breasts, I pinched your nipples, teasing, "Please pinch your nipples?"

You shook your head slightly, all the while continuing to rock back and forth of my cock. I reached a hand down and slapped your ass a few time, "Please slap your ass?"

You shook your head more vigorously, so I reached up your back and grabbed your hair, "Please pull my hair?"

"No," you gasped. I released your hair and brought both hands to your hips and start rocking them back and forth much faster, "Please fuck you faster?"

You groaned, "Yess... I mean no, I mean..."

I grabbed your hips tighter and held still, my cock all the way inside you, looking into your eyes, asking seriously, "then what?"

"Please want me, only me. No one else...," you said plaintively.

"Be a good girl. Do all those things your promised a few minutes ago, and I will never need to want anyone else," I answered simply, and then teased, "and if you really want me to not want Trish, you will quit fooling around and fuck me like you want me."
 
I felt your hands grasp my shoulders, and then you were off like a racehorse. Your feet planted to either side of me, you rode my cock fast and hard. Even with the dim in the room, I could hear the sounds of our flesh sliding and the slap of your ass against my thighs. Your cunt was tight and wet, the flare of the head of my cock rubbing over each band of tight muscle inside you.

Your movement caused your breasts to bounce strongly, up and down. I could not resist cupping them, feeling their heavy weight moving. I pinched your nipples with my thumbs and forefingers, and felt you tighten further, breathing hard, "please cum in me Chris, please fill me, please..."

My climax was sudden and hard, my cum bursting inside you in a couple hot explosions, and then in small pulses. Your trembling and sudden sweat told me that you have cum with me, your pussy trying milk every drop of semen from me and hold it.

We eventually stilled, holding each other. You collapsed against me, cuddling against my chest. You kissed me, then asked quietly if we could go home.

"Sure," I replied, "I would like that."

You climbed off of me, my cock sliding from you with a pop. You started to reach for your dress, but stopped, kneeling down in front of me. You opened your mouth and took my cock inside. You sucked and tongued our juices gently, until I was clean. You gave the head a kiss and then winked at me, before standing and looking for your dress.
 
It didn't take us long to dress, but far longer to say our good byes and thank you's. We made our way around, various people giving us hugs and kisses. And many of the hugs and kisses given you were obviously colored by the desire to fuck you silly.

But we made it out, with your marital vows intact, and to the car. Once we were on the road, you leaned way over and cuddled under my shoulder. I reached an arm around you and held you close. At one point, I commented, "not exactly what you had envisioned for a wedding, but I hope you enjoyed it."

You replied that you had, and giggled that my cum was still leaking down your thigh. When we got home, we walked to the door, and I noticed the part of the back of your dress was wet. I opened the door and scooped you up, carrying you in. Some traditions are worth observing. I set you down inside, commenting about your dress.

You told me it was all my fault and then told me you would go shower and make yourself presentable for your wedding night. I grinned as I watched your ass move as you walked upstairs.
 
Last edited:
I was feeling a bit gamey after everything we had done at the Club, and a shower sounded like a good idea. I heard the water running upstairs and considered joining you, but chose instead to use the small shower downstairs. I needed a moment to myself. As I stepped under the water, lathered and rinsed, the events of the last couple days played through my mind.

I had deflowered you. I had possibly knocked you up. I had married you and repeatedly had sex with you in front of a hundred or so people. And amazingly, you seemed good with all that. I paused. I wondered just how far you would go...

I exited the shower and toweled off. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I went upstairs to find you in the bedroom, brushing your hair. You were dressed in a white, cotton night gown, which covered most of your body. I looked at you curiously and you told me that your mother had bought it for your wedding night. "Ah," I replied, "and what did your mother tell you about your wedding night?"

You paused, and recounted how she said it would not be much fun, how it would hurt, and how I was to take my husband's seed within me. "Hmmm," I grinned, "well, I am going to make sure that none of those things come true tonight."

I went back downstairs and mixed us both drinks, something festive. I brought them back up and handed you one. You said, "to us," and we toasted, sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard. I asked what else you had been told, and you began to recount various things. The more we drank, and the more you recalled, the funnier it got. Eventually, we were both giggling heartily at the stupid silliness of it all.

And when the drinks were gone and we were quiet again, you lay down fully on the bed, opening your arms and legs, and giggled, "OK, I'm ready. Take me, my husband."
 
I laughed at you, "soooo dramatic!"

I stripped off the towel and moved on top of you. Your arms wrapped around my back as my lips settled on yours. Our kisses were warm and wet, and reflected the fact that both of us now knew what the other liked. I stopped and tilted my head back, "and how am I supposed to take you in this gown?"

You giggled at me, "maybe that was the idea, keep me pure and innocent."

"Not for long," I quipped, my hands reaching for the neck of the gown. I grabbed the fabric firmly and pulled hard. The pop of buttons and sudden rip revealed your breasts beneath.

"Oh no," you squeaked playfully, "stop!"

"Ah ha ha ha!" I replied villainously, and continued to pull and rip and tear your gown into pieces, yanking it away from your body, slowly baring you completely. You made a good show of resisting, limbs flailing and body thrashing, all the while squeaking at me to stop. It fueled one of my older fantasies, and soon my cock was hard, ready to claim its prize.

When the last thread of your gown was gone, I lay on top of you again, flesh to flesh. I held your hands over your head and ground against you. My cock lay against your wet furrow as I began to rock back and forth, not entering you, but riding your lips. I could see its effect on you, the veins and contours of my cock rubbing against your lips and clit. Your nipples were deliciously hard, occasionally bumping against my chest. You tried to move your hands, but I held them fast. You tried to swivel and more your hips, but I kept my cock from entering you.

On and on I ground until you begged me to fuck you. I just kept grinding, "You are my wife and I will use you as I wish."

[OOC - My dear Good Girl, I will be out of town for a couple days and will post as soon as I can
 
I was in that sweet spot. My cock was extremely hard, but I was in no immediate danger of cumming. I could play like this for hours, and I wanted to tease the hell of out of you.

When I told you I would use you as I wished, your eyes went a little wide. I began to grind faster against you, my cock making swift passes, plowing your furrow. Your mouth opened and inarticulate little moans emerged. Your skin became flushed and the trembling of your body told me you were close. "You like being used, don't you?" I teased, "well, you are mine now, my beautiful fuck toy, and I will use you again and again and again."

Your eyes rolled back in your head a little bit as your body heaved and you came. My cock was bathed in your juices as your body convulsed beneath me. I was sorely tempted to enter you, but I had plans.

Eventually, I felt your body relax and I stopped grinding, my cock simply lying against your furrow. I shifted and got onto all fours, climbing up your body, until I was straddling your chest. I reached for some oil on my nightstand and dripped some on your cleavage. I set my cock onto your oiled skin and pressed your breasts together, watching my cock disappear beneath your flesh. I began to rock my hips, sliding my cock back and forth between your breasts. Each stroke would see the head pop from your cleavage, then disappear again.

I watched you tilt your head for a better view, and thrust my cock further, so the head was close to your lips. "Lick it Charlie," I told you softly, and was thrilled when I saw your tongue snake out to lick the tip of my cock each time it came close. We kept this up for a slow minute, when I felt your hands on the sides of your breasts, pushing them tighter around my cock. I let you take over as you looked up at me, "fuck them harder."

"That's my girl," I grinned, my hips already in motion. You gave a moan as my hips started slapping your jugs. I reached down and slipped my hand behind your head, tilting it forward more. You got the idea, and opened your mouth to let the head penetrate with each stroke. It was my turn to start moaning. Damn this was hot!
 
I could feel the familiar tingle in my cock which heralded the approach of my climax, so I stilled my hips, and leaving my cock pressed between your breasts and your mouth sucking on the head. You looked at me and gave a little whimper, shifting your breasts up and down, trying to keep the motion. I smiled, "You look so good sucking cock. I am sorely tempted to give you a facial..."

I could see you thinking for a second, then your eyes widening as you recalled seeing facials in the porno we had watched. You managed to slip your mouth off the head of my cock, then speaking into it like a microphone, you said softly, "Please Chris, cum inside me. I need your seed inside me."

I reluctantly dismounted your chest, thinking to myself that once you were pregnant, I would never let you alone. You smiled as you spread your legs for me, and I smiled as I moved off the bed and pulled your shoulders until your head was hanging off the edge of the mattress. You opened your mouth, "Hey, what are.... mmmph?"

I had slid the head into your mouth and waited until you accepted my choice and began to suck gently. I began to rock my hips, moving half of my length in and out of your face. "Play with your tits Charlie," I teased you. Your hands immediately went to your soft mounds and began to kneed them.

"Mmmmm, sexy," I purred, my hips moving a little faster, pushing a little deeper. I watched as one of your hands remained, teasing your nipples, while the other moved between your legs and began to massage your clit. You were putting on one hell of a show for me.
 
Clearly, the ladies at the Club had given some advice, as you were now definitely teasing me. The naïve girl I had met a couple days ago, was now putting on a porn star quality performance. I was breathing harder as you pleasured yourself, your hips rocking beneath your fingers. Instinctively, I was pushing my cock deeper, the head at the back of your mouth, entering your throat. I watched as your eyes suddenly widened and you gagged strongly and started to cough. I pulled my cock from you, wet with your saliva, as the fit passed. You had shifted onto your side as you had coughed, looking at me now with wet eyes.

I was about to say something when I could see an idea cross your mind. A grin appeared on your face, followed by a frightened expression. You started to back up on the bed, whimpering, "no, please, no, let me go."

I grinned back at you, catching on. I moved quickly on top of you, grabbing your arms pinning you down. You continued to protest as I forced one, then both my legs between yours, and then spread your legs. Your protests grew louder as the tip of my cock found your wet opening. Between your juices and your saliva still on my cock, one good thrust buried me deep inside you. Your protests turned to shrieks and moans, as I started to ride you, pistoning in and out of your pussy forcefully. I felt the muscles of your cunt squeezing me hard, and your body convulse as you gasped "no" repeatedly. I sped up as I felt my own climax approaching. You writhed beneath me, begging, "Noo, don't cum in me. I might get pregnant. Noooo!"

Right on cue, I lost all control and started cumming wildly inside you, semen flooding your womb. It was a long, hard climax that left me dizzy, lying on top of you. When my vision finally cleared, I looked down to see you looking at me with a satisfied look on your face. I smiled at you, giving you several kisses, "I think we are going to have a very enjoyable marriage."
 
I shifted, causing my cock to slide out of you a half inch. Almost immediately, I felt your hands on my back, pulling me back towards you. "Don't pull out," you said softly, "I don't want to lose a single drop of your sperm."

"I'm not too heavy on you?" I asked.

"No," you replied happily, "I like the feel of my man on me, in me."

"Nowhere I'd rather be," I said quite honestly.

You squeezed my cock with your pussy now and again. I was not truly hard, but had not softened all that much either, in that in between state. We kissed slowly and softly, grinding our hips even slower.

After a time, you whispered to me, "the girls say you like breasts."

"Mmm hmm," I replied. You moved your hands from my back to either side of your chest, pressing your breasts together and against my chest.

"Oooo," I breathed, "that is sexy."

"Bet will like it even more when they swell with milk," you cooed, pressing your mounds harder against me. I felt my cock twitch and start to stiffen.

You must have felt it too, as you smiled and started with more questions, "Will you fuck my big milky breasts? Will you suckle them?"

Your questions became lewder and raunchier, until I was breathing hard and my cock was harder. I felt you bouncing your boobs on my chest, telling me, "Then make it happen. Knock me up. Fill me with your cream."

My hips began to rock again and my cock started to slide deeply in and out of your pussy. Our juices flowed and the sounds of sex filling the room.
 
Last edited:
We fucked slowly and intensely for a time, enjoying the sensations. My strokes were long, almost pulling out before sliding back deep. It was clear that you liked it, from your sighs and moans. I kept up an even pace as your pussy tightened. Your climax rose like a wave, washing over you, rocking your body, until you fell silent and relaxed.

You looked into my eyes, and said softly, "I feel like I want to pull all of you inside me. I want to be filled with you."

You pulled on my hips, asking, "can you go any deeper?"

I pushed deep, feeling the tip of my cock flattening against your cervix, replying, "if I fucked you really hard, it would feel a bit deeper."

"mmmmm," you grinned lewdly, "then do it! Fuck me hard, as hard as you can."

I raised myself from my elbows to my hands, arching my back. I pulled my hips back, and then slammed into you, our hips slapping hard. You eyes popped wide and a silent scream of "Yes" came from your mouth, "yes, like that, harder!"

I repeated the movement, a fast hard thrust, then a slower withdraw. I started pounding you slowly, relishing the view of your breasts shaking violently. Each stroke elicited a cry from you and a gradual tightening of your cunt. You saw the focus of my eyes, and brought your hands to your chest, grabbing your jugs tightly, squeezing them.

I growled at the sight, then felt your hands on mine, bringing them onto your chest, then squeezing them into your flesh. The feel was like an erotic drug. My hips start moving faster, pounding you like a jack hammer as my hands mauled your tits. Your body writhed beneath me, your mouth babbling and moaning now.

My climax was short and intense, bursting like a pent up dam, flooding your womb again with my fertile sperm. You screamed as your cunt tightened and pulsated around my cock, your body milking every drop from me and mine wanting to implant every drop in you.

I eventually collapsed on you, both of us breathing hard. Your hands stroked me, petted my hair, as you whispered, "Let's do it that may more often."
 
As I rolled off of you, onto my side facing you, I smiled, "my my Charlie, how you have changed, from virgin to cock whore in what? Two days?"

You folded your arms over your chest and humphed, "I am not a whore. I am agood wife giving my husband what he wants."

"Uh huh," I agreed as my hands moved between your legs. Your pussy was dripping a steady stream of cum and your juices. I scooped some up and ran it over yout belly, leaving it sticky and slick, both of us thinking how it would soon swell. Another dip and I was able to annoint your breasts with our love fluids. I dipped my fingers inside you the next time, and drew a large glob to cover your face, smearing it around until your lips caught my fingers.

I smiled as you ran your hands over yourself, murmuring, "ohh Chris, I feel soo... dirty, sooo good!"
 
I joined you, slowly rubbing cum all over your body, purring, "such a dirty girl, my personal cock whore..."

Your nipples hardened under our touches and I felt fresh wetness between your legs. You started to moan as I ranmy fingers up and down your slit. I teased you as I circled your clit, "do you feel sexy? like a dirty whore? huh? tell me!"

Your replies were slow at first, but the more aroused you became, the more vocal you became. I kept up the rhythm as you started to tremble. You were gasping obscenities as you came, taking another step to becoming the perfect fuck doll.

It must have been a strong climax, as you quieted afterwards and fell asleep. I watched you for a while, feeling very pleased. You were a find and I got you. I stroked your body for a bit before finally passing out myself.
 
Last edited:
I slept like a rock. I woke at a couple points, to find us curled together in one way or another. The sun was midway into the sky when I finally woke to the sensation of my cock being sucked. I sighed happily and looked down. You had obviously risen earlier, showered, and returned all fresh and clean. I reached down and ran my hand gently over your hair, "Good morning."

You looked up at me, taking your mouth from my cock long to enough to wish me a good morning back.

I grinned at you, looking around, "No breakfast? Sigh, I guess the honeymoon is over."

You just smiled at me, "the girls said there were better ways to wake you."

And with that, you plunged your mouth down on my cock again. They had clearly been giving you other tips as well, as you took me deeper than before, bobbing up and down, your hand following your mouth. I rested my arms behind my head, keeping my head tilted so I could watch you. I didn't bother trying to control myself, but let my orgasm rise. As I started breathing hard, you locked eyes with me and did you best to force my cock deep. Your eyes widened as I started to cum, a long burt of semen going down your throat. You backed off and tried to keep sucking, tears in your eyes, before you had to yield to a small bout of coughing.

You looked over at me, cum running down your chin, dripping onto your chest, and apologized. I sat up and reassured you that it was fine, that you had been great. But you apologized again, saying you had been a bad girl. I caught on and sat up, reaching for you and pulling you across my legs, your ass prominently displayed. I laid my hand on one of your cheeks, and teased you, "such a naught girl, wasting that precious cum. You will have to be punished."

I raised my hand and brought it down on your ass smartly. Whack! You gave a little shriek, but did not move. I whacked your other cheek, with the same result. In a slow rhythm, I went back and forth, spanking your cute ass. After a dozen whacks, I ran my hand over your behind. It was a light pink and feeling warm. You sighed as I did, squirming a little. I wonder...

I ran my hand between your thighs, and found your pussy to be newly wet. Your legs parted at my approach, giving my fingers easy access. I ran them up and down your furrow, until your labia were splayed and my tips were skating across your clit. You started to shutter and moan, as I kept stimulating you. When I sensed you were close, I reached my free hand into your hair and pulled your head back, "such a bad girl. You need to be punished every now and again, don't you?"

You replied with a wailed, "Yes," as your climax took you. You writhed on my lap as you came, my fingers becoming drenched with your juices, and your moans filling the room. When you quieted, I released your hair and lay back, pulling you against me. You cuddled against my chest for a time, before looking at me.

Nature was calling, so I excused myself for a moment. When I emerged from the bathroom, you were headed downstairs, with one of my T shirts on. I grabbed a bathrobe, and slipping it on, followed you. You walked into the kitchen and began looking for breakfast makings. I stopped you, bringing you in for kisses, holding you. You made mention of not wanting the honeymoon to be over. I grinned at you, and said, "OK, then we need to make a small change."

I pealed my T shirt from your body. Going to a kitchen drawer, I pulled out an apron and put it on you. The effect was delicious. The front of the apron did not come close to covering your breasts, your flesh emerging from both sides. Your ass was completely bare, save the strings of the apron dangling down.

I stood back, holding your shoulders, looking at you, joking, "now that is how you prepare breakfast."

You laughed at me, then went back to preparing things, but with an edge. You made a point of bending over deeply, repeatedly, displaying your charms. And the more you did it, the less I thought I could stand to wait until breakfast was completed before I fucked you.
 
Last edited:
It was only after watching you from behind for some time that I began to wonder what you were making. I saw you whisking the contents a bowl vigorously, so vigorously that the cheeks of your ass vibrated. I muttered quietly, "who knew cooking could be so hot?"

When you stopped whisking and bent over deeply, again mmmmm, retrieving a muffin tin from under the counter, I figured it out. I am bright that way. ;)

You stood and put a dollop of batter in each cavity, then put the tin in the oven. You poured me a cup of coffee and walked to the table. As I took the cup, I noticed you had accidentally splattered yourself with batter. I parted my legs and pulled you closer. I reached behind you to untie the apron and soon it dropped to the floor. Leaning forward, I brought my lips to the side of your left breasts and licked and sucked the batter from your skin. You got the idea, and leaned over to give me access to the next spot of batter higher of your chest. It became a fun game, as you twisted and turned, until you were batter free, if moist in places.

You pouted when we were done, so I rose and fetched the bowl from the counter. I set it down on a chair and turned to you. I lifted you and lay you down on the table. I was pleased to see you immediately part your legs, and the shine of your wet pussy unfolding. I scraped the side of the blow with my finger and ran it along your slit, leaving your sex coated. I sat down in a chair and took your legs in my hands, bending my head between them. My lips and tongue met your cunt, and began to lick and suck you clean. I suckle each of your labia, then took long licks, removing the batter from your furrow. And finally, I settled on your clit, circling and sucking your sensitive bud. I felt your hand in my hair as you started to cum, the entire table shaking as your orgasm ripped through your body.

I had started to lick more softly and you had quieted, as the oven alarm startled us both. I released you and got up, taking some oven mitts and removing the muffin tray. After I had set it on the stove, I turned to see you still on the table, breathing deeply, looking over at me. I reached for a frying pan, and a minute later, had sausage cooking. I returned to the table, and my bride splayed on top of it, muttering, "a man's work is never done..."
 
As I stepped to the table, I was once again taken with how lovely you were, and in this position, your legs spread, your pussy open like a wet flower, how incredibly fuckable. I stood between you legs and watched as you reached your hands down to the tie on my robe. You parted the folds of fabric to see my rapidly rising cock. One hand clasped it, pulling it towards you.

I smiled as I took that hand and placed it on your knee. I took the other hand and put it on your other knee, telling you to open your legs wide for me. You did, and the effect was dramatically hot, almost screaming "fuck me!"

I brought the tip of my cock to your opening, and instead of pushing in, began to slowly run the head up and down your furrow. After only one passage, my flesh was wet. I took my time, moving slowly, enjoying the sensation of the head pressing against your labia, then your clit, then down over your opening, and circling back up, always changing, probing, teasing.

I stopped and began to tap your clit lightly with my cock. It was a pleasure to watch you squirm and listen to your sighs and moans. I could see your arousal mount, and had to grin when you groaned loudly with disappointment when I had to go to the stove to turn the sausage. I reduced the heat before I returned, intent on finishing what I had begun. I could see you pull your legs even further apart as I brought the tip to your pussy again. You whispered, "please," as I started to tease you again.

I continued to tease you as your "please's" became louder and more urgent. I had been tapping your clit again, when I could see a tear in your eye and the look of frustration on your face. I slid my cock down and thrust into you. Your body nearly left the table as you cried, "OH God, fuck me!"

Your cunt was exquisitely tight and hot and wet as I began to pump in and out of you. The point of view was incredible, watching my length disappear inside you. I guess the teasing had primed me as well, as I could feel myself approaching orgasm. I kept up a good rhythm of long, firm strokes, as you started to growl, "Oh God, oh God, OHHH GOD!!!"

Your body writhed violently on the table, causing my cock to slip from you just as my climax began. A long jet of semen arched over your belly to splatter on your tits. The second landed just beneath. I pressed my cock against your furrow and humped you as my ejaculate pulsed onto your abdomen.

Soon, we were both still, and once again you were coated with me cum. I leaned over to kiss you, murmuring, "breakfast is ready."
 
I raised myself up, and looked down at you, semen painting your body, sprawled lewdly on my kitchen table. I slipped out of you and said, "don't go anywhere."

I retrieved my phone from the counter and proceeded to take a few pictures of you, the gape of your well fucked pussy, your breasts and belly splattered with cum. You looked up at me, grinned and shook your head, as if to say, "my husband is such a pervert."

You scooped up the semen on your belly and brought it to your breasts, massaging it in, all the while looking at my phone. I took pic after pic, loving watching you tease me, and yourself. I was about to suggest something when the door bell rang. I pulled my robe on, muttering, "who could that be at this hour?"

I went to the door and opened it to find a younger man, dressed in a suit. "Hello?" I asked warily. He looked at me uncomfortably, and then asked if he could see Charlotte. He explained that his name was John and he had seen you at Church for years and hoped you would consider coming again. I was about to answer him when I saw his eyes go wide, and heard you say, "Hi John."

You had slipped my T shirt back on, but the cum coating your skin caused the fabric to cling like a second skin. You came to stand next to me, and I put my arm around you. The T shirt rose up your legs a couple inches. I watched John swallow hard.

You smiled at him, "We were about to have breakfast. Would you like to join us?"

John hesitated. I watched you take his arm and pull him inside. You walked towards the kitchen, the curves of your ass twitching beneath the T. John followed behind you. I closed the door and followed you both, thinking, "Poor kid. He is sooo in over his head."

I entered the kitchen to see him sitting at the table, his eyes glued to you, as you got him a cup of coffee. I sat down as you set his cup down. He looked at your hand, and asked surprised, "You're married?"

Charlie smiled at him, leaning over to kiss me, "Uh huh, last night."

Your breasts hung heavily in the shirt, and he couldn't help but stare at their profile. I smiled at you, enjoying how you relished teasing him, "Today, my love, we must go to a jewelry store, or two. I want to upgrade your ring."

"Thank you baby," you purred, "I'd like that. Can I get you more coffee?"

"Please," I replied. You took my cup to the counter and refilled it, then stepped to the frig. You opened the door and bent over to get the cream. The T obediently rose up your legs, exposing your pussy and the bottom of your ass. I grinned broadly, as your pussy still glistened from our recent play.

You stood, put cream in my coffee, and returned. As you set it down, John got up, a bulge clear in his pants, sputtering that he should go, and nearly ran out of the kitchen.

We heard the front door open and close quickly. I smiled at you, "ohh, you are just wicked."

"I know," you smiled back at me, then went to serve us breakfast.
 
Last edited:
We had a lazy breakfast together. I kidded you about John, saying how he would have a boner throughout church today, and would probably have to hit on the ladies during the coffee hour. I watched you blush with guilty pleasure. "who knew you were such a cock tease?" I grinned.

You just smiled, proud of your power to arouse. We finished eating and walked to the bathroom. We took pleasure in washing each other, and managed to dress afterwards without fucking ourselves dirty again. I called the particular jeweler I wanted, and we embarked.
 
I had chosen a collarless black button down shirt, a pair of broken in Jeans, and a tweed blazer. The air was crisp today, so your long sleeve blouse and long skirt were appropriate, although I missed seeing more of your skin.

It was not a long drive to the jeweler. His shop was in that part of town bordering on the dicey and the gentrified, up and coming, a favorite of the hipsters. I had met him at the club and admired his work.

We pulled into a parking space a block away and exited the car. As we walked along the street, your arm in mine, I thought, "how respectable." I stopped and asked you for your phone. You fished it from your bag and handed it to me. I took a quick selfie of us and returned it to you, explaining, "Your mother is sure to hear you are married from John. You might want to send her this pic."

I could see thoughts running through your mind as we resumed our walk. We entered The Brass Ring, and looked about. It was an eclectic collection of jewelry, new and old. Henry emerged from the back room, coffee in hand, and greeted me, then turned to you, "And you must be Charlotte. I have heard good things about you. I am very sorry I missed your wedding."

He took your hand and kissed it, noting the borrowed ring on it, "Oh, we can certainly do better than that."

We all sat down at a small table, looked at books, chatted, sketched, had coffee, until we had settled on a design. When he told us it would be six weeks until they were done, you pouted, "I like being married. I want the whole world to know that I am Chris's."

Henry pondered for a second, then went in the back room. He emerged with a small chain, silver-ish in color, and two pair of pliers. He motioned you to sit down and moved behind you. He slipped the chain around your neck, commenting, "Titanium, very light, iridescent in sunlight, and very, very hard. I use an electrum link as a joiner."

He fastened the joiner link with a little effort, then gave you a mirror, "this does not come off. It is a collar, albeit a tasteful one, and signifies that you belong to someone. And from what I can see, you do belong with Chris."

I saw you beaming at the last comment. I smiled at Henry, "perfect."

You got up and gave me a happy kiss. I settled up with Henry, thinking I would be paying this off for a bit, and we departed. As we walked back towards the car, I put my arm around your waist and felt your body press against mine. You turned and spoke softly in my ear, "a collar huh? You going to take me for walks? Teach me to obey?"

Your last words caused my cock to twitch. I turned to kiss you, "yeah, something like that."
 
We reached my car. I opened the door for you, and was surprised when you entered hands first, and then your knees, on all fours on the seat, your ass and feet poking out of the car. You giggled as you looked back at me. I grinned and you started to wag your 'tail,' your ass swaying from side to side, "Am I your bitch now too?"

You lowered your chest towards the seat, your ass aiming high, "going to breed your bitch?"

I laughed and gave your behind a sharp swat. You gave a shriek, and then laughed and sat down normally. I got into my side of the car and started her. I reached my hand over and covered your belly, saying softly in your ear, "Yes, I am definitely going to breed you, repeatedly."

You gave a soft purr and covered my hand with yours. With my free hand, I managed to shift and drive. I explained, "in some circles, being married doesn't mean you are not available. Married men and women come to the club all the time to play without their spouses. The collar is more universal symbol. It means you belong to someone and they have to ask that someone for permission to play with you."

You asked if I was going to let anyone else play with you, and I replied, "not anytime soon."

You then commented that I wasn't wearing a collar and asked what that meant.

"It means that you will have to trust your husband," I said easily and then grinned, "but daily sex will guarantee that I never look elsewhere."
 
Last edited:
You heard you harrumph and say petulantly that that was not fair. I chuckled at you, reminding you that I had married you and would be wearing our wedding ring soon.

"Besides," I added, "you were the one to insist of saying 'obey' in your wedding vows. I'm gonna hold you to that."

"And speaking of obedience, unbutton some of the buttons on your blouse. You are far too dressed," I said grinning.

You looked over at me, hesitating. We were driving around town, with stoplights and traffic, people on the sidewalks. At one traffic light, I looked over at you, and raised my eyebrows. You undid the top three buttons of your blouse. I reached over to open the resulting 'V', exposing your bra and cleavage. A passerby glanced at you and grinned. The light changed and we moved on.

"Open it the rest of the way," I told you. Looking around nervously, you undid the rest of the buttons. You paused, looking at me.

"Take your blouse off," I ordered.

Your paused, and I reminded you that you had had no trouble teasing John this morning. You claimed that was different. I reached over and pulled the garment off your shoulder. You blushed and finished removing your blouse. We were stopped at a light, and several guys did double takes, seeing you in just your sheer bra.

"Now your skirt," I continued. Apparently, you felt that your lower body was less exposed in the car, because you unzipped and shimmied out of your skirt with only minor hesitation. You sat looking straight ahead as we came to the next light. The driver in the car next to us looked over at you and leered.

"Pinch your nipples," I told you. Keeping your eyes forward, you did as I bid, blushing a crimson red. The guy in the car was muttering to himself, his eyes locked on you.

The light changed and we moved on. You looked at me, asking softly, "Please?"

"Yes?" I replied, assuming you wanted to get dressed again.

"Play with your pussy," I commanded, "when you cum you can get dressed again."

We stopped at the next light, diners on the second story patio restaurant looking down at you. Your hand was obediently in your panties, circling your clit. I reached over to pinch the nearest of your nipples, telling you people were watching. You started to shake, and blushed redder than I had ever seen anyone blush. Your climax was quiet, but the shaking of your body was intensely hot. Several diners applauded, and then we drove on.

At the next light, I simply couldn't take it anymore. I unzipped my pants and released my hard cock with a sigh. I saw you look at me in surprise, and then your eyes widened as I put my hand on the back of your neck, and guided you to my lap.
 
You bent at the waist and brought your lips to my cock, kissing the tip and then opening wide. You took the head in your mouth and began to suck as I drove. You kept your body low, trying to hide, but the trucker who passed got a good look and hit his horn approvingly. At the next light, three young guys stopped dead in their tracks to watch. Just for fun, I gripped your hair and moved your head up and down. We heard their chorus of hoots and your blush deepened. We drove on and I turned into a parking lot. Your head sprang off my cock when you heard a young woman's voice say, "May I take your order."

"A latte with cinnamon, and? I said into the speaker, grinning at you.
 
Your head popped up, looking around. You sat up completely, looking at me wide eyed. I just smiled, "what would you like?"

You sputtered something, so I spoke into the speaker, "make that two please."

"Thank you," the female voice replied, "drive up please."

I, with a little difficulty, tucked my cock back into my pants and drove up. I watched as you slipped your shirt back on. You were decent, barely, by the time we reached the window. I took our order and paid, then drove to the parking lot. As I handed you your latte, you asked me why I had done all that.

"Because, my dear Charlie," I smiled, "I want to introduce you to everything. There is a magnificent, sexy Goddess inside you, and I want her. I just have to coax her out."

You looked at me and said that that had sounded dangerously close to blasphemy. "I'll risk it," I grinned as I tried my latte. You tried yours, gave me a surprised, "mmmmm."

I pulled out of the parking lot and I drove home. I could see you were thinking, as you sipped. When we arrived, you simply stepped from the car, carrying your skirt. Your blouse just covered you, and no one was about. Once inside, you turned to face me. You slowly unbuttoned your blouse and slipped it off. I gave a silent, "ooo" as you unclasped your bra and slid your panties off. My eyes groped your body, each and every curve.

You unbuttoned my shirt, kissing my chest as you knelt down. A long sigh escaped my lips as you unbuckled and lowered my pants. My cock, primed by you in the car earlier, was hard and waiting. You freed my erection from my boxers and leaned closer to lick the tip. You reached up and took my hands and set them on your head. You looked at me, "I liked it, in the car, when you held me head... and made me..."
 
My cock pulsed at your words and the grin on my face couldn't have been wider. I bent over to the naked woman at my feet and kissed you, whispering, "then put your hands behind your back, and keep them there."

My bride did as she was told, clasping your hands behind her back, then looking up at me, all innocent, yet eager. I took my cock in one hand and grabbed your hair with the other. I ran my cock over your face, avoiding your mouth for a time. My pre-cum left wet trails on your face. You were breathing hard, apparently enjoying the treatment, when I set the head to your lips and ordered you to suck. You opened your mouth quickly and I entered. My hands ran into your hairs, grasping handfuls. You moaned as I started to fuck your face. I moved slowly, relishing the sensations. At one point, I pulled out completely. You looked up at me, your mouth gaping, as I looked back at you, "Charlie, you are going to throat my cock today.."
 
As I pushed my cock back into your mouth, I was not entirely sure who was enjoying this more. Such complete submission was quite a turn on for me, but from the hardness of your nipples and the flush of your skin, it was clear that you found this arousing as well.

I held your head firmly, as I slowly pushed my cock in and out of your mouth, moving gradually deeper. I could see you focus, trying to relax your throat, wanting this as much as I did. I watched your eyes go wide as I pushed deep, the head moving down your throat. I held it there for a second, and then withdrew, leaving you gasping. I let you breathe for a second, and then entered you again, giving you a couple strokes, then going deep. I hissed as I sank all the way in, then pulled out. We repeated this several times, until I sensed we had reached you limit for the day. I pulled out and bent to kiss your open mouth. You returned it, then opened your mouth again, breathing hard.

But I had other plans. I moved behind you and pushed you onto all fours. In anticipation, you lowered your chest and raised your ass to me. And I did indeed move closer, bringing my cock to your drenched pussy. I slid easily into you. Mmmm, you really had enjoyed that.

I reached up and took first one, then both your hands, pulling them behind you, arching your back. In that position, I began to fuck you, hard, and then harder. The room was filled with the sounds of my hips hitting your ass and your cries and moans as I did so. Your head tilted back, your hair dancing over your shoulders, and it was simply too tempting. I released your arms and grabbed your curls, as my hips started moving fast. Your body arched even further and gave a cry each time my body smacked against yours. Your cry gave way to a wail, as your cunt tightened and I started to cum. I held my cock deep inside you, as I bathed your womb with cum. Pulse after pulse filled you, as your own orgasm clamped tight on my cock. We both growled and moaned and gasped as our climaxes played out.

Eventually, I let go of your hair and we collapsed on the floor. I kissed the back of your neck and held you as you purred contentedly. We might have lain on the floor for a while longer when you phone rang. It was a different tone than I had heard before, and you immediately moved to answer it.

From what you said, I gathered it was your mother and that she was coming over later this afternoon. You closed the phone and I could see a hopeful look in your eyes. "What time is mom coming over?" I asked. You told me and I laughed, "well, I guess we should put some clothes on then."
 
You immediately started to dress when I stopped you, "we have plenty of time. Why don't you go shower and dress, while I tidy up. You gave me a thankful kiss, and walked upstairs, cum dripping from your pussy. I put my clothes back on and proceeded to clean up and hide the contraband. The kitchen was last. I was loading the dishwasher when you walked in. You looked squeaky clean and your dress was loose and concealing.

"Awww," I pouted, "what happened to my fuck bunny?"

You wrang your hands and expressed your concerns. I gave you a soft hug and a kiss, telling you not to worry, "I'll be the perfect son in law."

I set on water for tea, and recalled this is just how your seduction began. The doorbell rang and you ran to the door. I hesitated, wanting to give you time, then walked to the foyer.
 
Back
Top