New faces, come say hello....

Fairly new.

Hello,
From the Midwest. Read many Literotica stories before deciding to set up an account. So many great stories. :cattail:
 
owned sub

Im a Newly owned Submissive and I want the World to know that I will be Any kind of Fuck toy my Master Wants me to be...….. :):):):)
 
Hi. Loving the stories. The audio ones are intriguing. I am excited to get to know others. Hoping to find some female interactions.
 
Welcome everyone~!

It appears you've all come to the right place to meet all of your needs. Read the stories, make your announcements to "the world", play the threads, and make friends.

Enjoy and have fun.
 
I've recently

taken more than a passing interest in BDSM, why I'm not quite sure. Interested in chatting to men or women about it, to increase my knowledge. All PMs replied to.
 
Hey! I’ve been reading the stories on lit for several years, made an account only recently. I’m a 28 year old female, have been interested in BDSM since high school and participate in it often now. I’m submissive with a high pain tolerance and I love being pushed to my edge
 
Hi everyone! I’m new and have been all over the place checking everything out. I’m submissive and also enjoy bondage. I love to chat too!
 
I'm a struggling newbie and I don't know where to go to find out how to add a photo to my avatar or to add photos in any of the groups. It's confusing but I'm glad to be here!
 
I'm glad to be here!

I'm not sure on the exact number of posts, but you can't add an AV until you have posted a certain number of posts and you can't change your status from virgin for a while, either.

I used to know where all of that info is, but not any more. The list isn't long, but it's just something within the forum software that Literotica uses.

There are also limits on how quickly you can post one after another, because there were some people who wanted an AV so badly that they were just posting crap posts all over, to build up their numbers. So, you can't do that any more.

Also, you can't just delete the text from your previous posts and leave a blank post. You have to leave at least a 5 character post, I think. Smilies are usually considered one character, I think, even though they might include more than one character in them. So, just posting a couple of happy faces won't work, either. I've tried it. Weird and confusing, I know.

Check out the library. We have a shit load of former threads in there about all sorts of topics. If you can't find something, ask somebody. We have some smart people here.

Please follow the few rules we have here. Both the Talk forum and the Cafe have a sticky of rules at the top of their forum list. This one is from the Talk forum.

This one is from the Cafe.

So, welcome to all of the new posters. I hope you enjoy this continuation of your journey into the depths of your sexual pleasure. But, please abide by the few rules we have. There are other stickies at the top of each forum, too. We don't ask much of you.

Read, post and enjoy the forums. Repeat
 
Just did the test.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
91% Voyeur
90% Non-monogamist
75% Pet
72% Exhibitionist
66% Experimentalist
62% Submissive
62% Sadist
57% Rigger
56% Dominant
52% Owner
48% Master/Mistress
47% Vanilla
44% Boy/Girl
43% Degrader
42% Daddy/Mommy
38% Brat
38% Brat tamer
33% Masochist
32% Slave
28% Primal (Prey)
25% Ageplayer
19% Primal (Hunter)
13% Degradee
 
Hello.

I've been registered since 2016, so I'm not really a new member so much as a returning member.

I am SimonTheCat, but you just call me Simon. I'm a 21 year old bi male from the U.S. who is into light and gentle BDSM. I could play either role with a female, but with another male I almost always sub. My kinks include pet play, big/little play, bondage, servitude, light humiliation, voyeurism, autovoyerism, exhibitionism, and being whored out or used as a sex toy. I am eager to please and love to cuddle. Turn offs include pain, violence or threats of violence, and most of the typical 'gross' stuff, like vomit and scat.

I'm currently single but am not really looking for a relationship at this time. however, I love to chat and roleplay. Also am very interested in talking and meeting other pets and or their owners. :3

I also write erotic fiction related to my kinks, so check me out there too.
 
Long time lurker of the thread for who knows how many years but first time posting. Happy new year and happy hump day everyone.:rose:
 
Hello

I’m Kay, I’m 24yrs old, I started posting stories to lit almost two years ago, I’ve got 14 stories on there now. I really enjoy writting but never participated much in the forums so this is all new territory for me. I’m still trying to figure it out, I’d be surprised if I’m even able to post this response accurately. I have been very interested in BDSM for some time. I really enjoy being submissive but we haven’t really done anything outside of lite bdsm.
 
Waves
I'm back after a hiatus of a few years. A lot has changed I see. I'm just looking around for now, getting my bearings. I hope to make some friends along the way. I was in a long term committed relationship, but it ended. It's time to move on and see where life takes me.
 
Hello everyone,
My name is Quietstrength, I am a 31 year old guy. I have been reading BDSM sories on Literotic with growing interest and thought I'd join the forum to learn and expirience more about this. I find it hard to definetively say weather I am submissive or Dominant, I think I can enjoy both, depending on my partner, with a slight tendancy to the submissive side.
I hope to meet nice pleeople here who I can learnd from and maybe have fun with.

Love to you All
-Qs
 
Hello all,
I've been reading many stories on here and just yesterday created my log-in. I have an interest in a lot of things, including the world of BDSM, but have no one to talk to about it or any idea of where to explore it, so I am glad that I can at least read about it. Looking through some of the threads here it is pretty cool and I hope to gain more insight. I'm a 31 yr old female who loves a plaid mini skirt any day of the week
 
Hello all,
I've been reading many stories on here and just yesterday created my log-in. I have an interest in a lot of things, including the world of BDSM, but have no one to talk to about it or any idea of where to explore it, so I am glad that I can at least read about it. Looking through some of the threads here it is pretty cool and I hope to gain more insight. I'm a 31 yr old female who loves a plaid mini skirt any day of the week

I feel you, it's hard knowing where to start, but best of luck!
 
Hi all,

I’m a new, old member who has recently gotten into aspects of BDSM. Looking forward to reading and seeing more about what the community is about. 39/F/Toronto, by the way.
 
Back
Top