Things That Make You Uncomfortable....But Also Turn You On

Hey PLP! This one's for you:
https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90128457&postcount=52

The offline circumstances were uncomfortable but hot.
The added kink factor was uncomfortable but hot.
If i knew how to post a gif, i could show you exactly what he wanted to do to me, which was of course uncomfortable but hot.

The whole fucking thing was uncomfortable... but smoking hot.🔥

Well, I am in 100% favor of people giving me kink shout out.
And while I don't know the details - breeding is... yep, it fits in this category.

Being watched while....

tumblr_ojswy32d6u1vf3z49o1_540.jpg

Wanting wet and fighting the urge

I am 38. My son is 18. His best friend is 19 and has a carved body. He ogles me when he sees me in a bikini and I have fantasies about him. It makes me uncomfortable thinking about it but I can’t get him off of my mind. I know if I do him he will brag to his friends and it will get back to my son. Very uncomfortable to be wanting and wet and needing to fight the urge.

I am 38. My son is 18. His best friend is 19 and has a carved body. He ogles me when he sees me in a bikini and I have fantasies about him. It makes me uncomfortable thinking about it but I can’t get him off of my mind. I know if I do him he will brag to his friends and it will get back to my son. Very uncomfortable to be wanting and wet and needing to fight the urge.

This triggers me in a really bad way. I’m that mom, my kids’ friends come to my house. I’m a mom. They are kids.

How would you like it if some mom came on to your son?
Sorry.

I’m trying really hard to be diplomatic. Total hard limit for me.

She did say she was reisiting the urge. I get that the flashbacks or whatever has triggered for you might cloud your evaluation, but give her a *little* credit.

Yes. You’re right.

Sorry, not here to step on anyone’s posts.

enforced (consentually) stuff. love it / scared of it / which is why i love it

enforced "hole"

HJV5XX2.gif

enforced chastity

SLESdMUl.jpg

this level of restraint

dfjX7DW.gif

Oral on me.

I feel a lot of anxiety about being the center of attention, and yet i crave it at the same time.

Being degraded by a domineering man...as a feminist, this makes me so uncomfortable, but the submissive side of me...in the right circumstances, oh it turns me on so much ☺️

Being degraded by a domineering man...as a feminist, this makes me so uncomfortable, but the submissive side of me...in the right circumstances, oh it turns me on so much ☺️

Yes. This doesn’t make me uncomfortable, though. It’s wonderful.
I got spanked so hard last night I can barely sit down.

I also have to say, I don’t like “domineering” men. I do like “dominant” men.

Back