Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! :) Please, please, please...

:kiss::rose:

OK, seeing you asked so nicely.... :)

I am simply working on the assumption that if I find it erotic then so will you ;)

Sports Day will never be the same after this...

attachment.php

Attachments

• sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 339
And the pieces you move round the board will be a stiletto shoe, a penis, some underwear and a bag of cocaine ;)

It better be a hard penis ;)

A roll of condoms would be a good piece as well, and a bunny outfit/Playboy logo

Could the utility companies be red-light districts ? :D

DUNGEON!?! Did someone say dungeon? I'm having one built in the basement of the Playhouse! But, on a Monopoly board? I have the digital version for the Wii! It's amazing. You actually walk down the streets buying properties!!!

We'll need a bordello or three.... :devil:

It better be a hard penis ;)

A roll of condoms would be a good piece as well, and a bunny outfit/Playboy logo

Could the utility companies be red-light districts ? :D

Of course they can but with the added bonus of owning both you get to use whips, nipple clamps etc ;)

I wonder, would there be a pimp instead of bank?

Or would the bank be "The heff" or perhaps that guy from hustler :D

Well, I think that once you have moved up from chicken shacks (houses) to a bordello (hotel) you could pay some of your income to bribe the police so that you never go to jail :D

Hard to say... I'm not as hairy, and uncut.

I got a fair size, and good thickness :devil:

He isn't cut :) Just rolled back. And, he isn't even hard in that pic. Just about getting there though. Not long after he took that picture through a mirror in his workshop, we locked the door and I helped to relieve his stress, bless him :)
:kiss:

Well, I think that once you have moved up from chicken shacks (houses) to a bordello (hotel) you could pay some of your income to bribe the police so that you never go to jail :D

I think a person should be able to earn a little bit extra cash when performing in one of their own or others property though :D Of course they would have to act out the show in the room as well.

Or perform an act on the player of your choice! :nana:

Ah! now that could be implemented when you land on my hotel (bordello)...

What? You don't have enough money to pay me? Every man has his price, I will let you off if I can sit on your face and squirt in your mouth. Deal or no deal? :D

Ah! now that could be implemented when you land on my hotel (bordello)...

What? You don't have enough money to pay me? Every man has his price, I will let you off if I can sit on your face and squirt in your mouth. Deal or no deal? :D

I'd be sorely upset if you DIDN'T squirt in my mouth!!!:devil::heart:

DEAL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back