Mistakes Can be Fun (closed)

Jim just knew that the luxury accommodations coupled with being far from her home, would bring Celeste completely under his guidance. He need only to take his time and use his patience. Once a woman is naked there is that temptation to "jump her," but he knew that was always mistake. The woman needs to reach that state of really "wanting it." It is that point where she has given in to her desires!

The water cascaded off her body in tiny splashes as she moved toward him with the wash cloth.
 
The way Jim washed and caressed her body, clearly had the effect he was aiming for and when he stopped, a soft sound left her to show her body's disagreement to it. She was aroused and when he told her it was her turn and gave a nudge to his cock, she looked at it. To her it looked even bigger than it had done the other day and a bit nervously she wrapped her hand around him.

Gently she started to stroke him. She had some skill with this from the times she had done it for Frank, but she could only hope Jim liked it too
 
"Yeah, that's it -- take it. Get it nice and ready."

Jim enjoyed her soft touch and the gleam of her eyes. It was just the beginning of what he had planned. First win over her confidence then enjoy her like no guy she ever had. He would then show her off like a trophy in the resort bar. His mind began thinking of just such a moment as she moved her head.
 
When Celeste started her handjob it was clear she was nervous about if he would like it, but as it became clear he was enjoying what she was doing, she got braver in her actions and stroked him the way she would stroke Frank... except that Jim's cock seemed bigger. At first her eyes had been on his cock, but soon she watched his face instead, seeing the way he enjoyed her hand and company.

Her body burned for his attentions and she could feel how her pussy craved him. She wondered why her lust was so strong for him. With Frank she loved the naughty texts they shared but most of their nights together was 'making love', not... this.

- "Will you fuck me now?"

She then asked him, an hint of both eagerness as nerves in her voice
 
"First you need to get me really big. Suck it like you need the last time. I want to feel your tongue. Celeste, you deserve to really be getting a cock that you deserve--something that you will remember, for a long time."

Celeste looked reluctant but carefully crouched lower and took him. The warm water made it all the better. She began slowly then increased the speed. She went deeper, giving him a thrill, but he wanted even more. Jim pulled her head with his hand. Her hair was drenched making it feel even better. He could barely see her tits but he knew what they were doing--straining!

"Ooooooo yes....Your boyfriend never got you this hot."

Jim cursed himself silently. Had he said too much?
 
The shower was large but still not the best place for a blowjob Celeste thought but did as Jim desired. After all he had done for her, she was more than willing to make him happy. She started to suck him, trying to do the best job ever. When he mentioned Frank she closed her eyes for a moment, but knew he was very correct with his statement.

So when her eyes opened again, her lips formed a smile around his cock as she continued her fun task
 
"Oooooo..feels so good...you really know how to.."

His words trailed off as he felt so full of lust. Celeste was now his for the weekend. She was in the room and his to do with as he pleased. It would not be just regular sex like with his friend Barbara, Celeste was several years younger and clearly more willing to explore!

He reached and felt her breast. He was ready. He brushed her hair as she stood up, leaving his rod pointing. She fondled him lightly. "Ready?"

As she nodded, Jim turned off the shower and led her out of the stall. He placed a towel over her shoulders first then found one for himself. Celeste had begun brushing her hair. He watched from behind and looked directly at her slender ass. As she finished, Celeste turned and Jim opened the door. She knew the moment had arrived.
 
While she nodded Celeste wondered if he was going to fuck her here under the shower or that they first were going to the bed. And she was very happy when it was the latter... not that she would have complained otherwise.

As they walked to the bed, she could feel the aroused butterflies in her stomach, knowing he would fuck her again. And this time she was more ready for it than the other day... it was a willing act... she was willingly cheating on Frank...

- "Be.. gentle..."

She pleaded softly as she took her place on the bed. But at the same time, if he instead restrained her and fucked her in a way she would be unable to sit for days.. she wouldn't stop him.
 
Following her was just the place to be. Her body was there for the taking and Jim knew exactly where to start. Celeste went to the bed and turned before he laid her directly on her back with her legs perfectly spread. Instantly he went for her.

"I will, you can count on me. I was thinking about this all day."

She must have been surprised when he needed only a few seconds to bury his shaft inside her, leaving Celeste to moan longingly. Jim liked the idea of gaining entrance quickly. However, this was only to warm her up for the next step. He took only a few quick strokes then pulled away. He slipped lower to look directly at her womanhood, before moving in to take a taste! She was a delight--so fresh. It was like being back in school. He drove his tongue deeper.

It was having a huge effect on Celeste.
 
A soft whining sound followed after the moans when Jim pulled his cock out of her again. It just didn't seem fair... it felt like torture to have him begin and stop so quickly... But when his tongue found her pussy, Celeste moaned loud enough that everyone in the resort should be able to hear it.

- "Oooh... You... so... it... nice..."

Making a correct sentence was very impossible as his tongue invaded her
 
Celeste jolted, a true indication that he had found the right zone. She was wet---very wet, and quite ready! He stayed there for a few minutes, more minutes than necessary, as Celeste began to twist.

"oooo,..my dear, you are ready. AND after your get it..."
 
She squirmed on the bed for him, having no control over the movements her body made as he licked her.

- "Fuck.. fuck... fuckkkkkk"

Was all she could say and then she came... She squirted and felt very embarrassed by it as Jim's head had been exactly there between her legs... She hoped he wouldn't get upset because of it
 
She was so young and so very--fresh! She was easily nine years younger than Barb and 30 pounds lighter and as his tongue found the perfect spot she bubbled over into a frenzy of motion and a torrent of bad language. It was a wildness that Jim had not experienced in a very long time. He made his move. Quickly he vaulted up to her tits, capturing one in his hands while his mouth coveted the other. His teeth rolled over her nipple, but Celeste's real concern was his cock, which needed only a few seconds to find her wetness. He entered her with a firmness that she must have found a stunning surprise.

"Yeah, FUCK that cock. TAKE IT ALL!"

Jim held nothing back. She was warm and incredibly wet. He clicked off a rapid burst of thirty-some thrusts meant to give her a taste of what the weekend would bring.

"After this, I want you to get dressed for dinner but don't wear a bra. I want the others at dinner to be watching us and feeling jealous. Agreed?"

As he spoke Jim pulled on her nipple with his fingers!
 
- "Yesssss"

She agreed... or just moaned as Jim fucked her needy pussy. She felt on fire from the orgasm and now that he fucked her she felt like she was climaxing with each thrust. Her nipples were very sensitive... one time she had nearly punched Frank a black eye when he had pinched her nipple too roughly... but she was not going to stop Jim's attentions.

She had the feeling he was fucking her for hours and that it was already deep in the night, but outside it was still light
 
Jim's mind was a flurry of ideas of what position he would use next, however with Celeste lying flat on the bed taking her was just too much fun. He couldn't resist plunging against her sex and driving her into the mattress. She had that certain look of a girl who enjoyed being taken! It was such a great way to spend the weekend.

"Ohhh my gawd, you are such a great lay! I love the feel of your pussy."

His cock could feel her warmth. Coupled with her nipples swelling, it was all too much. Suddenly Celeste pressed her hips in an upward motion and Jim seized the moment to deliver his lotion. She laid there taking it. He watched her body shudder in response. Her breathing said it all as she took him. At the end he kissed her deeply.

"So good," he pulled away and gave her room to get dressed. "Now, we are going out to dine, so get dressed, but wear something tight and don't wear a bra! I want the others to be jealous of what I'm getting. I hope you like the idea."

He smiled as she leaned into her suitcase, while showing him her backside, with her slender ass in plain view.
 
With Jim's seed inside her, Celeste bend over her suitcase to take some clean clothes. Once she had some that seemed to match what Jim wanted, she straightened again and turned towards the bathroom to clean herself. Jim hadn't said so... but she couldn't drip of his seed in the bar downstairs... could she?

She blushed as the question came to her, wondering what had gotten over her to even wonder about such a thing. She pushed the thought away and moved to the bathroom...
 
Jim noticed that her panties were very luxurious and wondered if she hadn't purchased them just for this special weekend? In any case, he would be pulling them off her two hours from now! Celeste stepped into the bathroom and Jim gained enough strength to get dressed himself. He selected casual slacks and a sporty short-sleeve shirt.

As he was combing his hair, he thought he could hear Celeste talking on her phone, most likely to her boyfriend. It gave him a shot of adrenaline to hear her talking after just being pinned to the bed and taking another man's cock. Celeste was giving her storyline to keep her trip a secret. She was clearly making an impression on Jim. She had that youthful appreciation of being free. Moments later she opened the door with a look of perfection. She was gorgeous, with her breasts just barely jiggling under her blouse. It would surely be noticed by other men.

"Ohh, you look stunning. Are you hungry?"

They walked down the carpeted hallway, through the resort lobby and toward the dinning room. Jim spotted a second area outside on the lighted patio and directed Celeste by taking her hand. It was an outdoor bar with some casual tables. The crowd was all couples, mostly in their thirties or slightly older. It was definitely a "money crowd."

They found a bar stool at the corner and Celeste sat down showing a bit more leg than usual. There were several other empty stools but the area was generally crowded, but not loud. Jim looked around and noticed at least two guys who were looking in her direction, plus the bartender. It gave him a good feeling.
 
Washing her pussy clean of Jim's seed had nearly given her another orgasm, when her phone buzzed. She had been smart enough to turn the sound off, but to completely turn the thing off was very unlike her and would surely make Frank wonder. So she stopped what she was doing and talked a bit with him. Yes... she was missing him too.. and it sucked that they lost this weekend that they could have spend together... but the promotion was great. While they spoke Celeste could only think about sucking Jim again to thank him for the promotion.

When the call ended, she put on her clothing and hoped it wasn't too revealing to the other people around. She was happy when Jim said he liked it and walked with him back downstairs. She felt her body react to the glances of other people... although she lacked the skill to catch all people that looked and stared. Still it made her feel more hot... perhaps she should have gone for that extra orgasm
 
As they sipped their drinks the bartender brought a few bowls of nuts and pretzels. He then returned with a larger bowl of fruit and finally with a few menus.

"Our bartender appears to be taking extra good care of us, wouldn't you say?"

Celeste smirked as she knew the real reason. They each ordered a chicken sandwich with chips and an order of fries. Jim spotted an older woman, perhaps thirty-five, who was wearing an dress far too short for her.

"This is quite the place."

"Yes, it is."

Jim glanced down at her chest and noted her nipples starting to make dimples in her blouse. It was perfect timing as their food arrived at that very moment!
 
It didn't seem there were any other people her age around, but judging by the looks of the men, they didn't care she was a couple of years younger. Celeste never minded being looked at, but this time it affected her more than normally. Perhaps it was just the fact she was still close to an orgasm, or perhaps because she was cheating with Jim instead of being with Frank.

Slowly she ate her sandwich while her breathing perhaps betrayed her arousal even more than her nipples did. She wondered what the weekend had in store for her
 
As they ate and talked freely at the bar, Jim kept a keen eye out for surrounding features of the resort. It was all new to him and he was anxious to search out the facilities. As Celeste was finishing her drink he whispered to her, "unbutton a few more buttons of your blouse, let's get the bartender nervous." It was an interesting move.

Just then another woman walked in from the far side of the patio clutching a towel and obviously had been using the pool or spa. As she approached they could see she was covering her chest indicating she had been topless. This was key fact to Jim. There was a long walkway in that direction that was dimly lit with Tiki Torches but there was plainly more attractions out there.

Jim moved his hand to Celeste's shoulder to reassure her he was there to protect her. "I think we should take a walk and explore."
 
With a blush Celeste did as Jim 'suggested', it was very naughty but it felt very good to do as Jim said. Perhaps she was submissive, but she absolutely was naughty. She tried to do it sneakily, but it was highly likely that all men that had been paying attention saw every move of her hand. If Jim had told her he was going to fuck her here and now, she most likely would accepted that too.

But his actual words were much better and she nodded to him as she too was very curious about this place.... but she hoped her pussy would get filled again soon. She got up and was ready to follow Jim
 
The bartender must have been disappointed as they left. Celeste's blouse held it's position just enough but the allure of having just a peep of her valley between her breasts was incredible. Jim took her hand as they walked slowly away from the patio down the paved trail. There was a very nice garden on both sides or the curved pathway. As they rounded the curve they could make out the image of people in various groups around a pool.

Gradually, they entered a second patio area. Almost immediately there was an middle age woman who was topless carrying an umbrella drink as she emerged from the tub. Quickly Jim got the picture that this was an 'adult' area. "This is not Disneyland."

Jim led her to a picnic table that was empty where could watch the action from a safe distance. There was literally action everywhere. Most of the couples appeared to be strangers yet intently friendly as they chatted quietly in the semi-darkness. There was just enough light to see Celeste smiling.

"Don't worry, we will leave soon."
 
Celeste had to tell herself this was not really different than people being topless at the beach, but still it felt different... more intimate. It absolutely was not cold, but still she liked the top she was wearing. Getting more naked was something she preferred to do for just Jim right now.... when they were alone again.

She nodded at his comment that they were going to leave soon, but she kept the initiative with him. He was the one that had gotten her promoted and had gotten them here, so it was only fair to follow his lead.

In her fantasy she had done a lot sexually, but the truth was that she was rather innocent other than the 'stuff everyone did'. Not that Jim would have any trouble changing that
 
"oooo Celeste, look over there!"

Jim was nodding in the direction of a woman who was topless leading a man, presumably her husband, off in the direction of some woods and there was only one conclusion to be drawn.

"We better get back to our room, I want to stop one place on the way."

Jim led the way to the lobby where they saw several shops. He entered the "Boutique" where they were quickly looking at adult items. Jim found a loop of white cotton rope about six feet in length!
 
Back
Top