Men Who Wear Bras

Confessed to my wife that I tried hers on, I am hoping she will tell me to try it on in front of her. I am ultimately hoping to get one of my own!

Confessed to my wife that I tried hers on, I am hoping she will tell me to try it on in front of her. I am ultimately hoping to get one of my own!

I wish you luck good sir. Maybe you two can get matching ones and wear them out together? That's a fantasy of mine in the "maybe someday" category.

Bras

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new here and didn't see any recent posts concerning this.
I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ?

Do you buy your own bras ?

Do you also wear breast forms ?

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ?

Does you S/O know you wear bras ?

I'm looking forward to your responses.
T

Have two. 1 sports bra - nice and tight round the chest, mmmmmm.
The other is double aa size. Bit tight but digs in just right. I even fill the cups :)
Sometimes go to work wearing under shirt and jersey but only until lunchtime usually.

Bux fan and Locked Darius ,

Have you tried talking to your wives to explain your feelings about wearing a bra ?

I know it isn't the easiest subject to talk about but if you are honest with them and tell them how hard it is for you to share your feelings with them about this with them they just might have a more open mind about it .
It's a lot easier to be open about it even if you have to compromise with her about what she feeling about your desires .

Have you tried talking to your wives to explain your feelings about wearing a bra ?

I know it isn't the easiest subject to talk about but if you are honest with them and tell them how hard it is for you to share your feelings with them about this with them they just might have a more open mind about it .
It's a lot easier to be open about it even if you have to compromise with her about what she feeling about your desires .

Not married, and not currently with anyone, but the one time I tried to bring up the situation in the past with an ex-girlfriend she seemed incredulous that I'd like bras even in regards to HER wearing them...so I didn't think it would go so well to push the issue. (She was the type that would take it off as soon as she was in for the night, and would do it in the most unsexy way possible...unhooking it in the back, sliding her arms through the straps, and pulling it out the front with her shirt still on...very disappointing...)

I also have this habit of getting away from the...well, habit of wearing them...when I'm with a woman. I've read before that people with fetishes like this one will sometimes turn the fetish on themselves, but when another person is available, they'll get away from it. Not true of everyone obviously, but I think it fits me.

I've been on both sides of this coin and see your point. One partner was supportive and encouraging while another was not interested in the slightest hint, despite loving playing with my 'girls' and sucking my nipples. With her it was easy to find other entertainments and keep my bra wearing to myself.

Currently no partner and enjoying my cute purple tiger print lacy ensemble while I type.

I've been on both sides of this coin and see your point. One partner was supportive and encouraging while another was not interested in the slightest hint, despite loving playing with my 'girls' and sucking my nipples. With her it was easy to find other entertainments and keep my bra wearing to myself.

Currently no partner and enjoying my cute purple tiger print lacy ensemble while I type.

Sounds lovely. Someday, hopefully after I lose and keep off some weight, I hope to start buying some "cuter," better-quality stuff.

I was lazy and just threw on my "comfy" nude bra under my t-shirt after work.

Don't wait - just do it. The band will have 3 or 4 sets of 'hook and eyes' to adjust if you lose a little weight. Dress for comfort always! I had a fitting in a lingerie shop and found my correct size and that made a lot of difference to what I buy. Yes I could also lose some weight but experience for me says I never lose it in my boobs so they just look bigger (YAY!!). Being a D cup all me (no forms) means buying for comfort is important.

I explained to her how hot it made me to try hers on and how hard I came while wearing it. I just need to put hers on sometime in front of her and let her see what it does for me and how much I enjoy it. I want to go past pillow talk to action!

Locked Darius ,

"I also have this habit of getting away from the...well, habit of wearing them...when I'm with a woman. I've read before that people with fetishes like this one will sometimes turn the fetish on themselves, but when another person is available, they'll get away from it. Not true of everyone obviously, but I think it fits me."

I do understand this and I can understand why you might not want to share your feelings with someone about it if you have moved away from it a little especially if your partner is closed minded about it .
Don't give up though , there are actually women who are open minded and are willing to listen and at least try to understand what your feelings are , she may not be all for it but there is always compromise on both sides .

bux fan ,

If you truly want her to understand your desires you might have to talk about it in some pillow talk first , remember she has feelings and consider her views too .

I'm not saying you shouldn't have fun with it too but it may take a little time that's all .

bux fan ,

If you truly want her to understand your desires you might have to talk about it in some pillow talk first , remember she has feelings and consider her views too .

I'm not saying you shouldn't have fun with it too but it may take a little time that's all .

Agreed! After some time to think about it I think she'll go along. PATIENCE!

I do understand this and I can understand why you might not want to share your feelings with someone about it if you have moved away from it a little especially if your partner is closed minded about it .
Don't give up though , there are actually women who are open minded and are willing to listen and at least try to understand what your feelings are , she may not be all for it but there is always compromise on both sides .

Oh, I know. Hopefully someday I'll get a chance again. And if I can at least find a girl who will wear them for me to fuel my fetish, I'll consider that a great compromise.

you're not alone

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new here and didn't see any recent posts concerning this.
I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ?

Do you buy your own bras ?

Do you also wear breast forms ?

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ?

Does you S/O know you wear bras ?

I'm looking forward to your responses.
T

I wear a bra all the time panties too.
My wife knows and likes it
I do wear them under my clothes in public
Breast forms no
I buy my own and the wife buys them too

Been thinking about investing in some new silicone breast forms. I currently have "A/B" sized ones with add-a-cup inserts but I'd like to go bigger.

Can anyone recommend something you have? Preferably something that isn't too expensive and can be bought on Amazon.

Loves dressing girly

Yes I wear bras, out in public, panties, bra, cami, garter belt and stockings under my reg clothes. My wife don't know.

As far as breast forms go I wouldn't go with anything that is too cheap , it's that old you get what you pay for , also make sure you are buying two forms , some sites sell them individually .
You are sure to enjoy them .

Back