The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: That might be one of the most creative ways to ask me if I want to see pictures of your supposedly amazingly big dick in any PM I've ever received. :rolleyes: Might be time to take down my profile picture again. :cool:

LT: That might be one of the most creative ways to ask me if I want to see pictures of your supposedly amazingly big dick in any PM I've ever received. :rolleyes: Might be time to take down my profile picture again. :cool:

Perks an eyebrow. Someone found a way to do it creatively? Is surprised.

Pinches the elf's ass while he's there.

Perks an eyebrow. Someone found a way to do it creatively? Is surprised.

Pinches the elf's ass while he's there.

Creative, but still lame. And I'm at least keeping to one of my New Year's resolutions. This is me being nice and hitting the delete button instead of replying with scathing biting commentary.

Easy on the butt, mister, I gotta sit on that thing all day tomorrow. ;) It's already in fragile condition. I found a crack in it this morning in the shower. :D

NOT AIMED AT ANYONE IN THE LOUNGE: LT- "I can't believe you asked such a completely stupid question in a public forum. Seriously, I would say you failed at Biology, but I think you just failed at thinking altogether."

Hey!!!!! Those PM's are meant to be private!!! ;)

Nearly caught up on my posts and even thinking about the most difficult one I do!

(Not because the co-writer's difficult, just that talking to a doll takes imagination....!!!!!)

As crummy as this may sound.....what's causing the pain wouldn't be worth it if it didn't have that effect on you......whether it's missing a loved one (showing that you love them) or being hurt by someone (only after you've healed and bettered yourself without them).....yadda yadda.

LT: Okay, so that's like, half a post, really. There should be a lot more, but I'm tempted to just add a couple more sentences. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back