Shemales, Glorious Shemales Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
7qtk7MGqD2Zd.jpg

Ok, the last one is PHOTO SHOPPED. It still has the original website listed on the lower right hand side of the picture. W4B - which is short for Watch for Beauty. And they have NO trans girls on their website. The person that did the photo shopping didn't even bother to remove their original trademark from the photo.

And the first one looks pretty photoshopped too. Closer look at where the cock the meets the body suggests a pussy - and totally different skin tones.

And the first one looks pretty photoshopped too. Closer look at where the cock the meets the body suggests a pussy - and totally different skin tones.

I'm sure the second one is photo shopped, too. However, it's to far out to get a clear picture.

I know I have seen the model before without her penis.

Th last 3 comments bring to light ---

I'm sure the second one is photo shopped, too. However, it's to far out to get a clear picture.

I know I have seen the model before without her penis.

... that there are actually no such things as trans people. It’s just a tricky way to fool people by doctoring photos.

So, they may be doctored photos. Who gives a shit?!

Rags

... that there are actually no such things as trans people. It’s just a tricky way to fool people by doctoring photos.

So, they may be doctored photos. Who gives a shit?!

Rags

there is a few people here that cant let anyone enjoy something without them ruining it. I guess it makes them feel smarter than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back