Auction Acquisition

I sighed, as he rubbed, feeling my wetness, shocked at it. I've never been that wet before. It was surprising how much I was feeling with him, and I haven't even been with him even ore than a day.

He got close to the forbidden spot once again, and I tensed up automatically, afraid of even getting remotely close to touching there.

"This can only feel good if you cooperate. I can feel how tense you are, just with the little bit of penetration I'm doing here. I'm going to give you the count of three to relax before I start to push for real. Breathe deep. It'll help."

I sighed softly, biting my lip. I relaxed as he said one, but tightened up once again. My nerves were getting the best of me... I finally decided to relax, my eyes closing at his touch.

Karmen was having a bad time relaxing and staying that way. I didn't want to hurt her, but as I'd told her, I was penetrating her, relaxed or not. While pussy juice wasn't the ideal lubrication, especially for anal penetration of a virgin, for a finger, it should be sufficient.

"Three," I then said, and began slowly pushing my cunt coated finger into Ksrmen's pretty, black butt. She alternately relaxed and tightened, and I could see from her expression that she was very consciously working on what it felt like to have that hole violated. It looked like it wasn't entirely comfortable, but that it wasn't painful, at least.

Before too long, I was up to the second knuckle in Karmen's ass. My cock throbbed to be inside her pretty, warm body, but that was going to take some doing at the moment. Her mouth was the only option for a while, and I'd have her sucking my cock again soon, but she needed training first.

"Tell me what you feel, Karmen. Some day, my cock will be in this hole, so you'd better get used to both the idea of that, and the feeling of being penetrated..."

I involuntarily hissed as I felt his finger push through.It wasn't something I was used to, and I couldn't help but push away a little... It definitely wasn't the best feeling in the world, but I kept trying to breathe out, and not tense up. It...stung, and the more he went, the more I felt my body start to grow used to it. At the moment, I couldn't tell whether it was pain or pleasure...all I felt was...a pressure really.

"Tell me what you feel, Karmen. Some day, my cock will be in this hole, so you'd better get used to both the idea of that, and the feeling of being penetrated..."

"I...uh. Sir...I feel pressure, really. I can't really tell exactly , Sir." I said what was the only thing on my mind at the moment.

Karmen's response was pretty much what I'd expected. I had a feeling her mind was going a mile a minute, trying to process the sensation at her ass and what she felt about it. As I'd told her, she was going to have to figure it out, because eventually all her fuck holes were going to be mine to fill whenever I wanted.

"Let's put it like this, pretty girl. How do you think it would feel if I added a finger to the one in your lovely little asshole?"

"Let's put it like this, pretty girl. How do you think it would feel if I added a finger to the one in your lovely little asshole?"

I shook my head quickly, doubting I could take something like that so easily...it already felt hard enough with the one finger in there. I couldn't even begin to think how it would feel with two fingers in there.

"I don't know if I can take that Sir." I told him, biting my bottom lip slowly.

"I don't know if I can take that Sir," Karmen responded shakily to my question. I expected her to say something along that line. That Amanda hadn't taken advantage of this girl's asshole, I could hardly fathom. It was unlike her to keep two holes intact. I began to wonder just what Amanda had done with Karmen.

I grabbed Karmen's right hand and guided it to her pretty, brown pussy.

"You'd better get doing something to distract yourself, then, because you're going to get another, anyway." I then thought about how that sounded, and added, "You need to relax. Thousands of women take cocks much bigger than two of my fingers in all their holes. You're not going to be any different in the future, trust me.

"You should just feel lucky I'm not the type to just bend you over and say, 'Here it comes, girl, ready or not...'"

I then stretched out another finger and coated it as best I could with Karmen's pussy juices, then started flicking it against her asshole, beside the other.

Slowly, I started to slip it in beside my other finger.

"Relax, Karmen. Before you know it, you'll wonder why you were having such a hard time with this." I felt her ass alternately clench then release around my fingers as she tried to get her mind out of the equation...

I felt him move my hand and I jerked, wondering if I had done something wrong or displeased him in some way. I felt him move it to my mound, soft and unshaved, which was quite wet, as I surprised myself.

"You'd better get doing something to distract yourself, then, because you're going to get another, anyway."

I nodded slowly, my head going down, knowing he wasn't too happy with my answer. I got a little bit of hope though as he added some more words. "You need to relax. Thousands of women take cocks much bigger than two of my fingers in all their holes. You're not going to be any different in the future, trust me. You should just feel lucky I'm not the type to just bend you over and say, 'Here it comes, girl, ready or not...'"

I nodded again at his words, my Yes Sir low, and barely audible. I felt him touch my pussy lips again, which were swollen slightly, and jerked again as I felt it on my now probed hole. I couldn't help but tense up a little, already feeling the extra amount of pressure and he hadn't even put it in yet. I breathed in and out, trying on concentrating and relaxing, because I wanted to please. It was my duty to.

"Relax, Karmen. Before you know it, you'll wonder why you were having such a hard time with this."

"Yes Sir," I said softly, determining to relax. I was trying not to clench, feeling a slight bit of pain, but trying to get over it.

Slowly, I felt Karmen's tight asshole grip my fingers as they made their way into her body.

"Rub that clit, girl," I warned her, to try to get her mind off what was happening at her asshole. "Thinking about it's just going to make it difficult.

"And don't be self-conscious about masturbating in front of me. You'll be doing that and more in the future."

She immediately did as was told, her body shaking a bit as she felt the wetness of her sex go down her finger. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried to think about the pleasure of her clit and not the new things happening to her.

Karmen slowly began rubbing her clit for me, and I could feel her asshole clench and unclench on my fingers as she alternately lost her self in the sensation at her cunt and the realization of my fingers violating her butt.

My cock wanted to get into her body in the worst way, and I could feel it drooling pre-cum out onto the floor as I began Karmen's ass training right then and there.

I started moving my fingers in and out of my new slave, knowing someday soon, she'd be sitting on my cock, impaled in the most intimate way.

"You're doing very well, Karmen," I whispered. 'If you continue like this, I'll have my cock in your ass in no time." At the reminder of why I was penetrating her this way, I felt my dark skinned beauty's asshole clamp down tight on my fingers...

"You're doing very well, Karmen. If you continue like this, I'll have my cock in your ass in no time."

I heard his words and couldn't help but feel a bit of...happiness pour through me. I actually liked pleasing him, as bad as that sounded. I suppose that was my training coming out of me. Maybe I could actually get used to it.

My hole still continued to clamp down, and loosen up as he stuck a finger inside.

"How long is my training gonna be?" I asked quietly, biting my lip as I started to wetter as I rubbed my sensitive nub.

I continued finger fucking Karmen's lovely butt, her muscles alternately clamping tight and releasing as she both let her mind realize what was happening to her, then willing herself to relax.

It was very erotic, watching her slowly rub her pussy. I couldn't tell if it was inexperience or embarrassment that made her fingers occasionally falter, but it didn't really matter, she'd figure it out, following the pleasure, and her submissive nature was pushing her past any humiliation she may feel at being made to masturbate in front of another person.

"How long is my training gonna be?" she finally got out. I supposed she was wondering how many such ordeals she'd have to endure.

"That all depends on you, my dear," I told her. "I'd love to slide my cock where my fingers happen to be right now. Do you think you could take it? You've had my cock in your mouth, so you know how thick it is. I'm sure your pussy could take it, but per your request, I've promised you to keep that virgin... at least for now. As I've said, I could just take you, and ignore any pain you might feel, but I'd rather you enjoyed our time together, rather than dreading it."

Throughout this speech, I just continued slowly fucking Karmen's ass with my fingers. Reaching up, I gently tapped her forehead with a finger of my free hand. "The barrier is here." I let my hand trail down her face, throat, resting on a round breast. I tweaked a nipple. "Let those barriers fall, and we can have a lot of fun together. It may not exactly seem like fun at the time, but trust me that we'll both enjoy ourselves."

I felt Karmen's ass opening and relaxing more and more as I continued to penetrate her. Without saying so, I slowly added a third finger to what I was doing...

I couldn't believe how his fingers sliding in and out of my virgin rump made me feel. I could feel the increasing wetness between my legs as I played with my clit wanting to please him. I gasped as I feel pleasure start to take over any pressure I was feeling. My hole was loosening up as he spoke.

I'd love to slide my cock where my fingers happen to be right now. Do you think you could take it? You've had my cock in your mouth, so you know how thick it is. I'm sure your pussy could take it, but per your request, I've promised you to keep that virgin... at least for now. As I've said, I could just take you, and ignore any pain you might feel, but I'd rather you enjoyed our time together, rather than dreading it."

I couldn't help but swallow hard as I tried to focus on his words and what I was doing to my clit. I felt his hands against her forehead and sighed softly, feeling it trail down to my hardening nipples, making her moan slightly. I nibbled on my bottom lip, gasping as I felt the third finger slide inside me without warning, automatically making me tense up again.

As I suspected, after adding that third finger, Karmen's pretty, brown butt clenched tight, halting the short, smooth movements I'd been making there. She looked hot as hell, rubbing her pussy at my command, and I decided she'd be doing a lot of that in the future.

"I'll have to get you a butt plug," I purred into her ear. "That way, you can wear it around the house, and I won't have to use my fingers all the time." The thought of Karmen walking around with a plug in her ass made my cock throb.

Not removing my fingers from her asshole, I reached up with the other hand and cupped one of her lovely breasts, giving it a squeeze.

I gave a small whimper, feeling the finger slide in. I knew he would have liked me tensing up again, but I couldn't help it. I breathed hard, not stopping rubbing my clit, feeling my wetness starting to drip from my fingers. I sighed heavily, looking up at him as I tried to get used to the third finger, my breasts heaving a bit. I shivered as I heard his voice, trying to concentrate on my swelling clit and not his fingers inside of me.

"I'll have to get you a butt plug...That way, you can wear it around the house, and I won't have to use my fingers all the time."

I whimpered, gasping softly as I felt the fingers against my breasts, my nipples hard as rocks as I tried to concentrate, feeling the pressure completely gone as I started to rub faster.

Back