It Started with Poker

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
"I'm all in."

The session had been going on for about three hours already. Everyone else had lost all they were willing to lose already except for Jack and the girl. The other players were sticking around to see how it played out. And right now, it was pretty exciting.

They were playing Texas Hold'em. Each player had two hidden or hole cards. Then there were five communal cards that came out three cards at the start, then one, then one with rounds of betting in between. Right now the communal cards were a two of hearts, a four of hearts, a Queen of clubs and a seven of hearts had just come up. Jack had the seven of clubs and the seven of diamonds as his hole cards, giving him a three of a kind. It was a pretty good hand. The only better hand would be if she had two hearts for hole cards, giving her a flush. The chances of that were fairly low.

Sitting on a pair, Jack had been raising the bet with each round. She had just been calling his bets, not raising. When that seven of hearts dropped, Jack grinned and pushed all his chips forward. It wasn't a bluff, per se, but he was trying to get her to fold so he could take the pot. They were about even right now, so taking what had been bet already would give him a big advantage going forward. With a move that bold she would have to assume that he had gotten the flush on that last card. She wouldn't be waiting for a possible whatever on the last community card that hadn't been dealt yet. She would fold. That was the only logical move.

Of course, Jack didn't know her hole cards were indeed two hearts, one of which was the ace, giving her the highest possible hand.

--------------------

OOC: Closed.
 
Andrea was having a pretty good night. The party had been fun. As a pretty, slim brunette she was never short of attention or drinks, and when poker was suggested she'd let herself be persuaded. Why do guys always think girls are a pushover at poker?

So she'd quietly taken all they had, and Andrea was sitting on an impressive stack of chips, and another killer hand. She'd noticed that' Jack grin' a couple of times; when he was feeling confident but reckless, rather than calculating. Which meant he didn't have as good a hand as his 'all in' suggested, whereas she ...

Andrea was ready to pocket the entire winnings, already starting to spend it in her head, well clearing her debts mostly.

So she 'called' ...
 
Jack's eyes went wide when Andrea pushed all her chips into the middl, but just for a second. That wasn't what he'd expected at all. From the way she'd been betting this hand he was sure she had an OK hand but was waiting for it to get better. Fuck, she must be sitting on two hearts, and when that last card dropped she got her flush.

Jack hadn't been winning often, but he had raked in most of the biggest pots of the night. It was the reason he was about even with little miss winning-most-of-the-hands. He hadn't failed to take a pot he bet heavy on yet. It was part of his betting strategy, intimidating early on so people didn't call him later in the game when he bluffed.

Unless they were sitting on the best possible hand. She had the accent. This wasn't a bluff. All her chips were in the middle. She had a kick ass hand.

At least he could afford the loss. Jack had learned the hard way to always hold back a reserve.

"Well beautiful," Jack said with a leer. Sexual comments masked emotions with a generally stronger emotion. Consequently, he'd been hitting on her all night. "I guess I'm going to enjoy all of you tonight.". He didn't feel that confident, but he wasn't going to let it show.

"Ready for the last card?"
 
Andrea looked calmly across at Jack , her brown eyes looking him over as he made his typically sexually-loaded comments. She'd already had to put up with references to her 'stack' of chips while numerous pairs of eyes devoured her chest.

Hm, back to the cards. She could picture them I her head without looking.

Herself: AH, 5H
Communal: 2H, 4H, QC, 7H ...

She knew she had a Flush of Hearts, but there were still 8 Hearts out there, so he too could have a flush, but she held the Ace. He could have Three of a Kind which was no threat, but not Fours which would beat her, and he could have a Straight Flush in any suit which again would beat her, but not the Royal.

Although the chances of Fours or a Straight Flush were slight, his confidence was making her think. Her stretch jeans feeling a little hot and tight, thin white bra sticking to her 36c breasts, thankfully the pastel blue sleeveless loose t shirt allowed some air through the generous arm holes and neck. Well, it was too late now, she was committed.

What happened next may or may not depend on the last card ...
 
Jack kept his face emotionless as the last card was dealt. His gaze was locked on Andrea's, still trying to psyche her out. Not that it really mattered, the chances were slim that this card would let him do anything more than lose gfracefully, but he liked to keep in practice.

He waited for her to break the pseudo staring contest first by looking at the last card. Once she did he tried to read her reaction.

Oh well, here goes everything.

Jack looked at the new card.

It was the last seven. Jack was sitting on four sevens. He had dumb lucked into the best possible hand with eveything riding on the line.

"Fuck," he said in a whisper. He wsa too dumbfounded to be happy or sad. Which was good, it allowed him to keep his reaction relatively neutral.

He looked up at Andrea and shrugged. "Well Sexy, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."
 
Andrea already had the best hand she could get on this deal. The last card wasn't going to give her anything better than a Flush with an Ace on top.

So the last card wasn't going to affect her hand, but it could make all the difference to his. If its a high card, it could improve his flush, if he has one. It could turn Threes into Fours, but that was soo unlikely,

Andrea calmly looked into Jack's eyes qaiting for his fate to be sealed.

She'd pay off those debts first, then with the little that was left over she'd treat herself.

As the last card turned, Andrea studies Jack's face for a flsh of triumph.

"Fuck!" was all he said, and a glimmer of a smile broke the corners of Andrea's lips. It was the 7 of Spades, nothing remarkable, and she guessed he had a Full House or Threes at best.

It felt kind of sexy, being the girl beating all the guys. She wondered if it turned the guys on too, some kind of Amazon Warrior thing. Even his sexual innuendo of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," just amused her now.

"You want to see what I've got? This is as much as I'm showing you!" and she turned up her Ace and 5 of Hearts.

"Flush!"
 
"Flush!"

Jack nodded passively. He watched as Andrea celebrated. Her top was fantastic and the tits that it barely contained were even better. He mused at the idea of squeezing them, indexing hem, wrapping them around the tree trunk in his pants. Usually he didn't indulge in sexual fantasy at the table, but right now he wanted to distract himself. He didn't want to give anything away before this played out.

"Well, I like looking at what you've got. You're very impressive. I guess you want to see what I have now."

Jack sighed, playing out the time. He stopped looking at Andrea and glanced down at the table, keeping his eyes averted.

"I only have two, small, tiny really, pair."

He pointed to the sevens on the table. "My first pair is just sevens. You can already see those. Not very impressive, I'm afraid."

Jack held up his hole cards, showing her the back side, keeping them hidden. "My other pair is just as insignificant."

He turned the cards around, showing off his four of a kind. "Then again, I guess my two pair grew into one magnificent hand. Kind of awe inspiring to look at, isn't it? Giant, powerful, and since all our money was on the table, I think I just thoroughly fucked you. And you were very good."

Jack's tone was jovial, and at the 'fucked you' line, everyone who was still there started laughing.

He let the laughter die down then reached across the table and offered his hand. "Seriously, you played one hell of a game. I'd love to keep playing, if you have something to bet with."

Jack's eyes dropped down to Andrea's chest. The sexual thoughts from before came back in earnest. Would she be interested in some form of strip poker?
 
At first she'd been convinced that she had him. But a gradual sickening sensation started growing in her stomach as he played his little charade.

No guy loses that gracefully, and when his Fours was finally revealed it felt like a punch.

Shit! Fuck! Bugger! Shitty shit shit bugger FUCK! Well, that's what se said in her head, at least.

Andrea hoped she still looked calm and in control on the outside, while panicking on the inside.

She'd been doing so well that she committed all she had in readies, which included next months rent. And she was up to her eyeballs at the bank.

Shitty fuck fuck fuckity shit FUCK!

Ignoring his offered hand, not wanting to let everyone see how hers were shaking in her lap, where she'd hidden them once she guessed Jack had her beat.

"You'd keep playing? Give me a chance to win my money back?"

She reckoned she'd managed to keep the fear and desperation out of her voice. If she didn't win back at least her original stake then she was deeply in the aforementioned shit.
 
"You'd keep playing? Give me a chance to win my money back?"

"Of course I would. That's only fair, right?" Or give him a chance to win everything she had on her and strip her naked at the table, here in front of everyone.

The crowd of friends and classmates were still chattering about Jack's epic win, and booing Andrea's loss. It was a loud room. Jack ignored it all; it was white noise as he plotted his next move.

"You'll need something to wager, of course. Do you have some cash reserves? A nice watch, or jewelry? If you don't have anything to bet..."

His voice trailed off, letting the silence build up as he let her think. He wanted the tension high; the pressure on.

"Actually, I don't really want jewelry, or a lady's watch. I'll make it much easier for you. I'll buy that blue top off you for, oh I don't know, ten dollars?"

It took a moment, but The entire room went silent at that comment. Every eye in the place was looking at Andrea, the men and some of the women apprising her. Lust filled the air as a sexual current charged through the room.

Jack was low balling her. However much the top was worth, he was sure she paid more than ten dollars for it. Probably thirty or forty. Then he hit her with the clincher.

"I'll let you buy it back whenever you want. Like collateral. What do you say? You show off some skin and I'll give you a chance to make your money back."
 
The cheeky bugger! Ten dollars? TEN DOLLARS?

Did he really think her TOP was worth so little, considering how undignified it would be to actually bet her top, the top she was wearing!

Andrea had lost her poker demeanor, and was looking daggers at Jack, at his insulting offer, the outrage at his paltry offer clear in her face, her agony made worse by her desperation.

She hadn't answered yet, and all this went through her mind and across her features in a flash, but she had to say something pretty quickly unless she wanted to have to negotiate with her slimy landlord about being behind in her rent .. again.

And the evening had been going so well. It was the first party she'd been invited to. Its hard getting to know people when you're new in town, though being from England made her a bit of a novelty; but she wasn't as relaxed as the other girls, and she knew they thought her uptight. Which was why she hadn't really made friends yet. Come to think of it, winning all the money off the guys might not have been the best way to make friends with them, either.

Oh SHIT! She'd truly screwed up the evening. And it had been going so well.

The general hubbub had suddenly silenced when Jack had made the offer for her top, and Andrea could see the sudden fascination on the faces around her. Fascination, and maybe a certain sadistic pleasure at a kind of revenge on her for winning so much.

Well, she'd show them. She was no little timid girl to run away and hide, and she was going to win back her stake, her winnings, and all Jacks lucre too.

"So IF I lose it, I'll buy it back at the price I pay you for it, ... but ten dollars is too little, hardly worth a wager .... let's make it worth 50."

She threw the challenge out, haggling, giving herself time, not noticing the delight her answer seemed to have caused, as their audience sensed entertainment and her potential humiliation.

She hadn't noticed his condition that she give up the top before she could win it back, that she really was to sell it to him, hand it over for cash.
 
Last edited:
Jack shook his head.

"No way. $50 for a top I have no use for? Sure, I get a cheap thrill looking at your tits through a bra, but what if you lose? I can't resell a cheap thrill and I certainly can't get $50 for that top at a pawn shop, so I'm stuck with a girl's top. I'll go as high as thirty."

It was a natural reaction. The haggling. He had expected Andrea to haggle from the moment he low balled the top. He wanted her focused on the money, but he also wanted her to know she was a sexual object. Sure, she was a damn fine poker player, but she was also a sex toy, here for his amusement.

Jack grinned at her. He leered down at her chest, being very obvious about it, then back up to meet her gaze.

"How much are those pants (skirt?) worth to you?"
 
"Hey, I'll sell you my TOP for 30 dollars, ok, but leave my jeans out of this, I won't need any more than that!"

She was affronted that he was starting to undress her in his mind, his eyes devouring her boobs, buying her clothes off her body before they'd even played the next hand! And she could sense how much their crowd was enjoying him humiliating her.

Damn! Had she just agreed to sell her top for a mere 30 dollars? Oh shit, she must get a grip on herself, or she'd up losing ... NO lets not go there, girl! We're going to win the next hand!
 
"My, for someone who just lost everything, you sure are confident. Feel free to cash in on those pants anytime."

He counted out thirty dollars in ones, and held it up in his hand. He waved it around a few times, teasing her.

"You can have this, as soon as you give me the top."

Jack leaned back in his chair, rocking it back on two legs. He was loving this. He'd never done anything like this before, but there was something about it. Maybe Andrea's haughty attitude. Maybe the thrill of public teasing. Maybe winning all that money. Maybe the possibility of sex.

It was invigorating.

"All eyes are on you sexy. I'm calling. Let's see what you got."
 
Damn and bugger! Andrea knew Jack had her. She'd already agreed to sell him her top for $30, so she couldn't back out of it.


Of course she could haggle over getting the money first and handing over the top only if she lost, but she knew the audience wouldn't stand for that. She didn't have them on her side, they were all rooting for Jack, and from the looks of they were loving his showmanship.

He seemed to be almost growing into the part, maximising her discomfort much to the amusement of everyone else.

Andrea didn't really have a choice, but at least she had a decent bra on.

Shrugging as if it was no big deal (a fine piece of acting on her part, not wanting to excite the onlookers any more than they already were) she gripped the hem of her blue top and peeled it up and over her head, handing it across the table to Jack and holding out a shaky left hand for the cash.
 
Last edited:
As soon as she had the top off the catcalls began. Mostly whooping and whistling from the men, but a couple girls had some comments about her tits. People wanted to see her naked.

Jack did too. But he was gracious about it. He leaned forward in the chair and handed her the cash before he took her top. He dropped the top on the table next to his pile of winnings. Then he just leaned back and stared at Andrea's chest. He was getting hard.

"Forget the pants, how much for the bra?"

Before she could even answer, the room erupted again with chants of 'Take it off!' mixed in.

After the crowd died down, and Andrea had her say, Jack finally tore himself away from her tits.

"It's your deal."
 
Andrea did her best to ignore the reaction, but it was difficult. So much noise! It was like animals baying at the kill! No, more like animals anticipating the kill. And she was the meat.

She shuddered inside at being treated this way, but the tables would be turned once she started winning again.

And then the chants started ... 'Take it off!' Ugh! They really wanted her stripped by Jack!

Doing her best to behave normally, not hiding particularly or showing herself, trying to make it all so normal and boring that she was in her bra, boobs very visible, Andrea dealt their cards.

Two for each of them and the three communal ones, 2 of spades, 5 of hearts, 3 of clubs.

And she had the 5 of clubs and 5 of diamonds! Now the tables were turned!

She had three of a kind, and any of a 5, 2 or 3 would give her fours or a full house. This was worth the full $30

Andrea looked calmly at Jack, waiting for his play.
 
Last edited:
Watching Andrea's tits jiggle as she dealt was mesmerizing. They wiggled back and forth and kept threatening to jump out of her bra, or at least show off a nipple. Andrea finished dealing and looked at her cards and looked up at Jack before he even looked at his cards.

He grinned, sheepishly, at her.

"Sorry, you've got me a bit distracted. Those are a very nice set of breasts you have there. You're not going to try and take advantage of me with them, are you?

Jack glanced at his hole cards. 4 of spades. 6 of hearts. He dropped a straight off the deal. Normally he'd play it cool, ante the minimum, but right now he had a ton of cash and she had thirty bucks on collateral. The smart play was to tease the fuck out of her and keep her distracted.

"I'm in for two hundred."

Jack started counting the money out and immediately stopped. He looked at Andrea to see her reaction.

"Oh wait. You don't have $200 do you. Tell you what, you can give me a strip tease and a lap dance for it."

He held her eye for a full five count and then shook his head with a laugh.

"I'm just teasing you. I'm in for $10.".

He put the bill in the pot and grinned at her, looking at her tits again. He decided that he was going to cover her in cum, here, in front of everyone, then make her play another hand.

If his luck held out.
 
Hm, Jack's confession of being distracted gave her just the shot of confidence she needed. Not that she liked him commenting on her breasts even if he was right. Of course Jack was distracted. Men were sidetracked so easily, and can't concentrate on more than one thing, so he was probably just on a high at getting her in this state and not sitting on a very good hand. He could afford to lose $10 and not feel it.

His sick teasing of her trying to raise to $200 had her going for a moment. Andrea hoped no one noticed the fear she felt, but thankfully it was only $10, which she matched of course.

The next card was the Jack of Diamonds, which did nothing for her, but she watched his eyes carefully for any sign of anything. She needed to win this hand, and if he really had nothing, she needed to raise as much as she had. She wasn't really thinking through her long term strategy for recovery, there was too much noise, too many comments on her body and clothing, and too many shouts of advice to Jack about what he should do to her, or with her.
 
Jack was still staring at Andrea's tits. He hasn't even glanced at the card that came up. He waited about fifteen seconds then looked up at Andrea's face.

"So I've been thinking about your titties. And I think they want to be free of the confines of that bra."

The crowd roared.

"They're trapped in there."

The crowd laughed.

"So you should sell me your bra. Plus you'll have more money to wager. What do you say?"
 
"Absolutely no way! I don't need more cash, this hand is mine!" and she pushed the remaining $20 dollars into the middle of the table, not even waiting for the last card, which turned out to be the Queen of Hearts.

Jack was so focused on her tits he hadn't even looked at the cards properly. He was just bluffing and trying to intimidate her into baring her tits, which obviously everyone else seemed to want too!

But this hand was hers, and she was going to use the winnings to get her top back and take more cash off Jack.

At last her luck was turning .. if only she could think straight with all the noise.
 
"Come on Jack, don't let her win!" Said one of the guys.

"Yeah Jack, we want to see her boo-boos!" Shouted another.

"Fuck her titties, I want to see that cunt!"

The last comment was from a cute girl who was normally very prim and proper. The room got quiet and everyone turned and looked at her. She blushed and meekly said, "I'm a little bi."

The room erupted at that.

Jack winked at the bi girl then turned back to Andrea.

"Eager little thing, aren't you. I didn't even get a chance to call before you flipped the last card. You're a naughty, naughty girl."

Jack looked down and saw the jack and the queen. He looked at the cards, looked at Andrea, then the cards, then Andrea.

"You're bluffing. You shouldn't have raised before the last card fell, you gave it away. So here's what I'm going to do. I'll call for the last round, but I'm raising this round. I raise by one dollar."

Jack put $21 in the pot.

"Table stakes apply. You can't make the bet, but you have the better hand, I get to keep the dollar I just wagered. But if you're not bluffing, and you want that buck, you're going to have to put up more collateral to get the cash."

He paused.

"I want the bra, but in honor of our little bi friend, I'd be willing to co sider your pants. I bet you have a pretty sweet ass, right guys?"

The hollering began again. Guys shouting about wanting to see her ass, and more comments on her tits. The bi girl blushed a deeper shade of red, but she also smiled wickedly.
 
"a pretty sweet ass", he was really making sure everyone focused on her body! And the girl! She wanted to see WHAT?!

All this attention was getting to her a bit, and Andrea could feel her body prickling, and she had to rub her thighs together a bit to stifle the sensations down there ... what was happening to her?

Was it the fact that her boobs were almost falling out her bra in front of everyone? Was it the way Jack kept making everyone aware of her body? was that everyone lusted to see her exposed and naked? Hm .. exposed .. naked .. that did something! Was it the way they were turning her into a kind of live porno exhibit in the making?

She hadn't really listened to what Jack was saying except that table Rules applied, so she just laid out her two cards ..

"Three of a kind, thank you very much!" She grinned at the people crowded round their table and reached forward to scoop the pot towards her. A small pot of $60, but a start to her recovery. First she'd buy back that top!
 
Last edited:
Andrea flipped her cards and scooped the money toward her. The crowd turned ugly, booing her success.

"Shit, she can't win, I've already got a boner!"

He had no idea who said that, but Jack laughed. Then he turned to Andrea and applauded.

"A very well played hand. I really only see one flaw."

Jack flipped his hole cards, showing off his straight.

"You were so eager to show me yours, you forgot to take a look at mine. I'll take that $60 please."

The room exploded again, people chanting "Bra! Bra! Bra!" while other people chanted "Pants! Pants! Pants!"

Jack grinned at her. He considered asking if she was done or if she wanted to go on, but realized that was the wrong question. But he knew the right question.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll give you $5 if you go get me a beer and a bag of chips from the kitchen, like a good little, soon to be naked, servant girl. That's crisps to you Brits. It will give you a chance to decide what you want to sell me next."
 
Last edited:
"Shit, she can't win, I've already got a boner!"


The comments kept flying as she gathered the pot, making her rub her thighs together again, only to have her triumph dashed by Jack's Straight. Where did that come from? He wasn't even paying attention!

"Bra! Bra! Bra!"

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"


But the explosion of noise and the baying for her to lose clothing was like a wave that swept over her, and she clamped her hands between her legs pressing tight.

And then came his offer:

"I'll make you a deal. I'll give you $5 if you go get me a beer and a bag of chips from the kitchen, like a good little, soon to be naked, servant girl. That's crisps to you Brits. It will give you a chance to decide what you want to sell me next."

"I don't need your $5," she exclaimed, "I still have enough clothing not to be arrested on the way home, and somebody will give me a lift, right?"

And she looked into the group surrounding them expecting someone to see her safely home ...
 
"Sure, for a blow job!" came a shout from the audience.

"Gas, grass or ass, Baby!" someone else shouted.

"I want that pussy!" The bi girl shouted out.

Jack shook his head at the responses. People could be animals, especially in a mob like this. "You can take your chances, but I think you may want to consider calling a cab."

Jack gave her a few minutes to listen to the catcalls of the crowd, let her situation sink in. She could leave, and walk home and probably be fine. But then, she wouldn't be to win her money back. And more than that, as much as she was protesting, Andrea seemed to enjoy the attention. She could have walked away after she lost her money. Jack had made it very clear what he would take for collateral. She walked into this willingly, with eyes wide open.

"Or you can try to win your money back."
 
Back
Top