You are MINE (closed)

Greg grinned when she told him to think about the things they could get into in the alley. Greg knew Lance had cameras in the alley. There were no true blind spots out there, any more than there were inside. Anything that went on outside would be recorded.

Still, he let his mind go to all the erotic, fun things he and Gabriella could get into away from so-called "prying eyes," and his cock quickly shot to full attention. He wasn't sure Gabriella would push Lance's "no sex on duty" rule, but he knew there were plenty of things they could do with their clothes on that would make the horn dog in the office go completely fucking nuts.


***

Lance watched Greg and Gabriella talking, then saw her kiss him briefly before going back to work. Greg knew the cameras were there, so what the fuck did he think he was doing? It was as if he was intentionally trying to piss Lance off. What the fuck?

Still, even though he wanted very badly to storm out and take care of whatever the fuck was happening, he found himself unable to do so...
 
Half hour later she was motioning for him to meet her around back and took her break and headed out back to get some fresh air.

Well now...

She purred pressing him against the brick wall of the bar and sealed a firm kiss to his lips.

Perhaps you... On your knees but what to do that won't go too far over the lines but still put on a show.

She whispered in his ear nibbling on his earlobe.
 
Last edited:
Greg didn't hesitate when Gabriella came out from behind the bar and crooked a finger at him as she headed for the back. About halfway through the building, he held a hand out to him, and he reached for it and they left through the back door, hand-in-hand.

Outside, Greg merely grunted when she pushed him against the back wall of the place and started to kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and just returned it with a passion that was aided by the arousal he'd felt all day.

When they stopped kissing, Gabriella still kept him pinned to the wall. He could have escaped easily, but the feeling of her body pressed against him felt too delicious to even want to get away.

"Well, now, what to do..." she purred into his ear as she leaned against him. "Perhaps you on your knees... But what can we do that won't cross the line? We still want to give Lance a show."

While Greg would have dearly loved to get Gabriella out of those tight jeans and fuck her silly - that would put on one hell of a show - at the moment at least, they should probably remain clothed.

Without replying, he started kissing Gabriella's face. From there, he started down her throat, then over a shoulder. He switched directions and went down her collarbone, and across the swell of her breast. Where the nipple would be, he spent extra time. His free hand went to her other breast and closed over it.

After a couple minutes, he traded places, his mouth going to the leather-clad tit his hand had covered and vice versa. He was careful not to spend enough time with his mouth that his saliva would soak into the leather and leave a mark. This show was for Lance and no one else.

Though he enjoyed what he was doing, her covered tits weren't nearly so fun to play with as the bare ones were. He began kissing down her tight stomach, going to his knees in the process.

When he got to the waistband of her jeans, he imagined he could smell her pussy, even though it was nothing but imagination. It was about the point her scent really filled his nose every other time, and it had imprinted itself on his brain, so his mind filled in what reality wasn't.

Oh, how he wanted to open the fly of those tight jeans and wriggle them down her full, gorgeous ass so he could smell her for real, but he knew her break was only so long, and they were trying to be teasing, but still within the bounds of Lance's rules.

Greg just continued kissing, covering the front of her denim clad pussy, his hands reaching back and cupping her glorious ass cheeks, just as he'd have done had they been nude.

There was no illusion who was truly in charge of this. Had Gabriella been the one against the wall, there could have been some debate, but she stood where she'd been when they stepped outside, in what might be called the dominant position in this situation. Greg didn't give a shit. He would do anything sexually for this woman, and if it meant they couldn't do it naked, he'd do it as best he could while clothed.

Greg then lifted her leg and threw it over his shoulder. With her like this, he imagined her pussy slit, wet and waiting, then pressed his mouth to the crotch of her jeans, just like he meant to eat her...
 
Her eyes watching his every move her hand sliding through his hair as her mind ran over so many delicious ideas.

We might just have to repeat this at home. With you helping out of these clothes. I bet My cop would love that wouldn't be? Or maybe him being the one in handcuffs while he learned a little more about My... Past talents. Hmm?
 
Gabriella's teasing while he ate her out through her jeans just revved Greg's motor higher. While she spoke, he moaned into her jeans, then when she finished, he backed away long enough to say, "I'd love it, Mistress."

****

Lance's eyes were glued to the monitor. He couldn't believe what Gabriella and Greg were doing. And using his own rules, he couldn't do anything about it, because they really weren't doing anything! He was more conflicted than ever, watching what they were doing. While he was furious that Greg was doing this and not him, he was also aroused beyond belief. He'd watched his girls fuck and suck one another, by his order, but he'd never really watched a guy and a girl go at it, much less a guy and girl he knew.

He could hardly wait until Gabriella's shift was over, but for which reason, he wasn't sure...
 
A night full of stolen kisses and helped and breaks with Greg she could just imagine Lance's mental if not sexual state. With the bar shut down and her dancing around helping clean she winked to Greg as she twirled past him.
 
Greg loved watching Gabriella go about her duties after their little display in the alley. It seemed to give her an extra burst of energy, sure that they were driving Lance up the wall. The fact that he hadn't come out to reprimand her or kick Greg's ass was a good indicator that he was really flustered about the situation.

Greg wondered just what went on after she got off work. He suspected he was going to find out...


*****

Lance alternated between fury, arousal, and a dozen other emotions as he watched how Greg and Gabriella carried on after they came in from her break. He knew he should bust out of his office and bust both their heads, but he hadn't. It confused the fuck out of him. He wasn't afraid of her "family." He was sure of that. There were other assholes in that bar that were just as badass as anybody she knew. Fuck, Lance was right up there, for that matter.

He didn't know what was going to happen when Gabriella's shift ended, but his cock was stiff as a board and dripping like crazy...
 
Once everything was shut down and cleaned up she moved to Greg and sealed a very intense kiss to his lips holding his tie like a leash before letting go and winking

Guess I will go clock out and we can get home and finish what we started tonight.

Once she was in the employee break room she clocked out and grabbed her stuff tossing on her leather jacket and intentionally putting on the claws remembering how much Greg seemed to like them. She knew even before the usual looks from the servers that they could not even begin to fathom being the one dominating instead of being dominated. She was fairly sure she scared them.
 
Greg hung around after Gabriella let the rest of the customers out for the night. He sat at the bar with a bottle of water while she and the two waitresses on duty cleaned up and got things ready for the next day's business.

When Gabriella stepped around the end of the bar and up to him, reaching for his tie and puling his face to hers, he gladly let himself be guided where she wanted him. As they kissed, Greg felt her mouth open and he reciprocated. They stayed there for some time, tongues dueling inside their mouths while Greg's cock stiffened. He knew Lance was watching, and the knowledge of the tease they'd given him all night was exciting. Also, he'd been aching to finish what they started that morning, so when she suggested they get out of there, he was all for it.

He did wonder how it was that Lance had never set foot out of his office the entire evening...

****

Lance watched Gabriella going about her after-shift duties, dancing a little as she did so, and was horny as hell by it. When she was finished and gave Greg what was very obviously a long, drawn-out tongue kiss, his anger and arousal was just heightened.

He didn't know whether to call Gabriella in to ask her what the fuck was going on with her and Greg, but he also didn't want this woman to know how jealous (for lack of a better term) he was about them. He also wasn't sure if he was ready for her to test him again like she had before. He didn't know if he had it in him to give in completely to what she wanted him to do. It had never happened before. He'd always been the one in control, not the other way around. He also knew that by letting her and Greg to go on unchallenged, that it further weakened his standing, but he wasn't sure how to do this...

As he watched Greg and Gabriella leave arm-in-arm, her wearing those goddamn claws, he waited for a full minute to pass before he rose from his seat, went to the door of the office, and called the two waitresses in. He always walked the last girls out of the place to their rides home. A neighborhood like this, he didn't feel letting the women go outside unescorted at this hour to be a good idea.

When the waitresses saw the way Lance's jeans bulged, they both blushed and lowered their eyes, obediently entering the office and the thorough fucking they each knew they were going to receive...
 
Once home she turned planting him against the wall with a predatory grin

Now... Where were we?
 
Greg loved being pinned to the wall by this woman. He loved the feel of her incredible curves pressed against him.

When Gabriella gave him her evil grin and asked, "Where were we?" he gave a smirk of his own and said, "I think you were getting ready to suck my cock, my beautiful, talented girl." Greg could be submissive, but he wasn't above pushing for what he wanted at times.
 
Oh... And here I thought you were on you knees in an alley officer

She winked with a purrr
 
Greg smiled. "I was, and I intend to do so again. I just though some reciprocation might be nice. Me first, you first, doesn't really matter to me.
 
Mmm so cop gonna make me do it? After all... I do have mob ties so what just another criminal to you... Right... Cop.

She smirked and emphasised her words with a careful clawed tap against his chest. Her slightly"arrogant" yet for him playful attitude when having to deal with cops shining through her eyes and voice.
 
Gabriella's teasing yet mildly threatening tone just made Greg's heart pound and his cock throb. The dare she posed was arousing, too. Greg had never switched roles before, but the idea of "forcing" Gabriella to do his bidding made him weak at the knees.

With her still pressed tight against him, Greg slid his hand up into Gabriella's hair and grabbed a handful, pulling her chin back. "This what you want, Girl?" he sneered. "Want this cop to make you do things?"

He wasn't sure how she'd react, but she'd dared him. He was merely calling her on it.
 
She had never done this with a target given her past but Greg wasn't a target and she knew if she had to take command againhe would be more than willing to submit once more. She hissed as she spoke.

Crooked cop got the sand to try make me.

Clawed hand gently gripped his sac through his pants.

Or would he rather be on his knees again?
 
Gabriella tensed a little at this turn, but she didn't go ballistic on him like she had when he pressed about the anal stuff. In fact, she started to play along.

"Crooked cop. Got the sand to try to make me?"she hissed at the ceiling.

He then felt her hand at his balls, heard the claws rake at the fabric. She wasn't gripping hard, though like she was trying to force her will on him, so he knew that so far, it was still a game.

"Or would he rather be on his knees again?" she sneered, giving his balls a slight squeeze.

Greg would have been on his knees in a second if she gave him the order, but she hadn't done so, so he kept the game afloat.

He laughed. "Pussycat with her claws, thinks she's a tiger. Want me to break that arm for you?" Greg outweighed Gabriella by almost twice, and was significantly stronger than she was. The only way she got the best of him is because he let her. But he liked turning over the control. His job required domination over people. It was nice to relinquish that on occasion.

Greg grabbed Gabriella's hand and wrenched it away from his crotch. Before she had much chance to react with the other hand, he grabbed it, too.

He could feel her try to pull away. Her strength was great for a woman her size, but he could take it. Had he been attempting to arrest her, he'd have spun her around and gotten those arms behind her. However, it was just a game at the moment.

"On your knees, mob bitch," Greg growled. He wasn't sure how far to go, but he'd take it wherever it felt like it should go, and let her decide when it went too far.
 
She "struggled" against his grip with a hissed

No

Her eyes watching him Intently. She knew he didn't know a whole lot about her growing up with her sick demented psycho bitch mother
 
Greg felt Gabriella struggle, but got the impression it was more for show than anything. She was going along with it all so far, because had she taken exception to anything, he knew she'd let him know, one way or the other. If she didn't want to be "forced," in the position they were both currently in, all it would take would be a knee to the groin and it'd all be over. That she hadn't resorted to such retaliation told him things were still okay. Then again, there was the breakdown that morning, so he wasn't sure if retaliation or withdrawal would be the form her protest took. He didn't want either, but for the moment, he just kept on playing.

Her "No" was very hard for him to interpret. He wasn't sure if it was part of the game, or if she was flashing to whatever had caused her breakdown that morning.

He continued the game. "If you don't want to suck my cock, how about some turnabout? I'll bet that ass of yours would look pretty fucking good covered in my handprints."
 
Don't have the sand so resort to violence is that it?

She smirked falling back into her days with helping her "uncle" and brothers with their targets.

Knew a cop couldn't handle me.
 
Her following comments told him that, at least for the moment, her whimpered protest could be interpreted as part of the game.

Greg had never treated a lover the way he was contemplating treating Gabriella at that point, but her taunts were playing right into the same place some of the criminals he brought in tended to poke. He wasn't able to do anything with them, but this felt like a different situation. He wasn't sure what this whole scenario might do with their relationship, but they'd gotten too deep to back out now. The only choice was to play it out and see what happened after.

He released her arms. One hand went back to Gabriella's hair, while the other reached back and landed an open-palmed slap to the side of her face.

As the imprint of his fingers started to glow on Gabriella's cheek, he hissed,
"How much sand you want, slut? You have no idea how much I've got locked up in here..."
 
The slap if anything only reminded her of her mother or cases she had dealt with as she just glared at him grinning. She was curious if he was getting anything from this as her band lunged to grip his shaft to gauge his reaction to their little game. She knew she still had full control even though he was the aggressor in this little scenario.

Bring cop... Cause right now seems you're nothing but the wind blowing with all those words.
 
One thing they'd taught them at the academy was how to read body language. Even though she pretended for a brief moment to begin to get into the game, the longer it went on the more her walls shot up and the less and less she seemed willing to play. Whether it was conscious or not, it became pretty obvious that there was nothing he could do to convince her to switch roles, even for a moment.

After a bit, Greg realized he could beat Gabriella half to death, and there was no way she was going to capitulate to his desires, even in play. Her file didn't describe her early life, only that it was troubled, which led her to abandon her birth mother, leading to her connection with those she considered her “true family.”

It saddened him that she was that fucked up. However, it didn't make him want her any less. She was too talented a lover for him to give her up any time soon, and at least she didn't feel toward him like she did with Lance. She could have been so screwed up that she wanted no contact with anyone. Greg felt honored that she chose him.

Finally, he stopped trying to play the game, but held a hand over her mouth, since while the taunts seemed a part of the game for her, without the game, he didn't need them. He got enough of that kind of treatment at work.

“You can stop. You win. There's nothing I can do that will make you let your guard down. I could be standing here with you at my feet, and not because you've submitted to me, but because I've taken your ability to stand. You could be on the brink of death, I could be holding a gun to your head, and you'd still resist.” He removed his hand from her mouth and simply stood there, gazing down into her eyes. He still wanted her, maybe now more than ever. She might think he'd given up too quickly, but the violence he imagined he would need to resort to, to get her to capitulate for even the briefest of moments, was far beyond any he cared to dish out to a lover.

Then it occurred, a simpler tack might sway her. He wasn't going to resort to violence to get her to play – at least not the amount he feared would be necessary – but one thing he hadn't tried...

“Gabriella, will you please suck my cock?” He asked politely and reasonably. He didn't beg or whine. She might still refuse, but it appeared the way he'd been going about the situation certainly wasn't getting him anywhere...
 
Last edited:
She was confused. He had not simply overpowered and forced sex. He continued talking then gave up. Now be was asking? She changed tactics as well unsure if this was still part of the game or not... Good cop/Bad cop... Or something. She wanted them to play... Needed them to play as somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind something unconsciously noticed someone who looked like a very dark hidden part of her past that was in no report lurking in the shadows earlier that night at work.
 
Greg could tell from Gabriella's reaction that she was disappointed. Well, that and shocked. At that moment, he felt more unworthy of her than he'd ever felt with any lover before. He didn't see the disgust in her eyes that she very easily could have felt for him at that moment, but he knew he needed to think fast before the surprise wore off and she started to question his worthiness to be her lover like she had when he'd pressed about the anal thing.

Suddenly, he scooped Gabriella off the floor. At first, he cradled he would have if she'd been injured and he was taking her to an ambulance. Then, he had another thought and with ease threw her up over his shoulder and held her in place with one arm. He then carried her like a sack of potatoes toward the bedroom...
 
Back
Top