Skype - Vocal Practice

RacyWilde

Too Hard To Get
Joined
Oct 8, 2016
Posts
1,525
This is going to sound like a really weird request…

I am very shy at vocal, in fact it freaks me out, and that just kills me. So, I want to freak myself out completely for the next hour by talking to as many people as I can to try and get over my vocal fear. Bandaid! Are you with me?

Yes, I’m a sucker for punishment! But, I’m the type of girl that hates not being good at something and will practice and practice until she masters it. So…

I’m looking for speed chatting over the next hour. I want to freak myself out so completely so I can’t get freaked out anymore - if you can understand that logic. I might be a nervous wreck when I’m done, but I’m hoping, with your help, I will conquer this fear.

If you’d like to chat with me for around five minutes––just basic introductions (yeah, we are not going to have enough time for sexting…lol. Though I might want to know your kinks….) with no attachment, message me here and I WILL PM YOU BACK for your Skype name. And please go easy on me, I’m looking for nice friendly convos and yes, you might have to carry the conversation if I get lost for words. But, I’ll try my best.

***Please note: I don’t like clingy people who stalk me. I don’t get attached to people and I expect you not to get attached to me either. And, I’m looking for people I have NEVER been in contact with as I want to practice introductions. I can’t do that if I already know you.

I will go down this page in order until the hour is up. So about five minutes over an hour... 12 people. But with admin... I'd say I could possible chat with 8 people in that time. But of course, that depends on whether there are people out there who would like to chat with me ;).

I look forward to chatting with you ;)

:kiss:
 
Thank you everyone!

I've got a couple more people in my PM's and a few more here so, I'm going to just chat with them and then finish up. But everyone has been so wonderful :heart:
 
Whoo hoo!

I did it! Thanks to the help of 8 lovely guys. You guys are the BEST!

I was very nervous at first but I got a great tip from the first guy (you know who you are :heart: ). So, I played a game with all of them, having some great laughs as we got to know each others' spontaneous minds, all except the last one. For the last one I didn't need the game to help me feel comfortable. And you know what...? We actually chatted for 30 minutes without me even knowing :eek:

I'm not sure I'm fully cured yet, (we'll see if I regress tomorrow) but it has been a fantastic experience, I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is vocally challenged like me, and I thoroughly recommend the people I chatted with. You guys made my day.

:kiss:
 
Back
Top