The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
last thoughts

Sometimes coming to this particular forum reminds me of nothing more than a cheap 1 900 number or an all you can cyber Fuck buffet.
I think It is getting entirely too ridiculous for words.
And i find that It is slowly sickening me.
And that is really sad, as this used to feel like home.

followed by

Guess It is back to the gb and SRP proper for a while.

Sometimes coming to this particular forum reminds me of nothing more than a cheap 1 900 number or an all you can cyber Fuck buffet.

followed by

-blinks-

I've had the time lately. Hell, I've even had some inspiration. I still haven't been fucking writing lately. Fuck! What am I doing?

Damn. I'm sooo late for work.

Dooooont caaaare! Still in bed too!
Godihopebossisntthere

followed by

For different reasons, I've been feeling the same way. I know some of it is real life stress that just saps all my desire, but I wonder if my libido is waning or something. That, and I am feeling very much like someone out of place. I think I'm about the only person here who is not into heavy BDSM. Some of it really turns me off, and yet I don't mention it because it's someone else's thing and they have a right to it. But I really feel alienated when the board seems to drift mostly that way.

I'm really quite messed up in my head. Intellectually I know I'm finding fewer and fewer reasons to keep logging in here, yet I know I'm too addicted to the habit of checking to see what is the latest goings on of my friends here to make the decision to leave for good. And I keep thinking that when things in real life ease up, maybe I'll find my enjoyment here once again. I just don't know. My stories are down to only a couple that are active. And yet I haven't felt like writing for about a week now. I sometimes think about starting a new story with someone, and then in the next thought I feel like it would be too much trouble to keep up with it. I feel like I would take too long to reply, and it wouldn't be fair to a co-writer to leave them waiting.

Ah, I just don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I just need to get through this and see what happens.

I happen to like the lounge. There are people who are funny, and clever and amazing writers who tease, and play and entertain me. It's a bloody sex board, of course it looks dirty.

But this forum is what you make of it. You don't put in the time or effort then of course it looks silly or ridiculous.

And it is silly and ridiculous.
And awesome.
And this is the first time in a very long time that I've loved it here, and I've been around for a while and seen a lot of the same things many of you have.

So, I'm staying. And nomming you all.
Consider yourself warned.

I happen to like the lounge. There are people who are funny, and clever and amazing writers who tease, and play and entertain me. It's a bloody sex board, of course it looks dirty.

But this forum is what you make of it. You don't put in the time or effort then of course it looks silly or ridiculous.

And awesome.
And this is the first time in a very long time that I've loved it here, and I've been around for a while and seen a lot of the same things many of you have.

I honestly don't think it's as bad on the whole "over sexually rambunctious" thing as it was a few years ago.

I felt very uncomfortable with things going on at that point.

I honestly don't think it's as bad on the whole "over sexually rambunctious" thing as it was a few years ago.

I felt very uncomfortable with things going on at that point.

It's possible I was part of that.
Uh... sorry?

And awesome.

Took the words right out of my mouth, red.

This place, like so many other things, is what you make of it. I can't recall the last time I've been here and not laughed with people. Hell, Vail and I were tossing cereal puns back and forth for like twenty minutes last night. If you can't get on board with a place where that can happen, organically, then I don't really know what to tell you.

Relax. Have fun. It's not life or death. I think if a lot of people just took a deep breath and realized this, maybe it would be an even better place.

It's possible I was part of that.
Uh... sorry?

Meh, I hid in my corner and just went about my own thing.
To each their own.
"My own" has sorta... Dissipated, so I roam out and about more often.

Hence the Fox references. I'm still skittish about others.
Be thankful I didn't decide to take Skunk references.

I would have no friends.

Psh. YOU mean nothing!

THIS WHOLE COURT MEANS NOTHING!

Yeah, you've lost me, Scuttles.

And awesome.

Took the words right out of my mouth, red.

This place, like so many other things, is what you make of it. I can't recall the last time I've been here and not laughed with people. Hell, Vail and I were tossing cereal puns back and forth for like twenty minutes last night. If you can't get on board with a place where that can happen, organically, then I don't really know what to tell you.

Relax. Have fun. It's not life or death. I think if a lot of people just took a deep breath and realized this, maybe it would be an even better place.

Well said.

This is what you make of it. Some people take this place much too seriously. I saw that on other RP venues as well. But, to some people, this is their ONLY social interaction, so it is hard NOT to take it seriously.

But again, both Vi and Scuttle stated what this place was quite well. Simply put, it is a place to have some fun, exercise your imagination, flirt a bit, even perhaps get aroused. Enjoy, that is my advice. Enjoy and when it ceases to be fun, then it is time to give it a rest.

OK, Lemon has spoken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back