Last movie you watched

The Boondock Saints, for probably the 100th time. Norman Reedus never looked hotter :heart:

I love that fucking movie!

Connor: Jeez! It's a fuckin' six-shooter. Fuck!
Murphy: There's nine bodies, genius.
Connor: What the fuck were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death, Funny-Man?!

Hahaha, classic..
 
I love that fucking movie!

Connor: Jeez! It's a fuckin' six-shooter. Fuck!
Murphy: There's nine bodies, genius.
Connor: What the fuck were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death, Funny-Man?!

Hahaha, classic..

Rocko: Shut your fat ass up Madine! I can't run to the store for a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you've fucked!

Or.

Big manly woman: Rule of thumb?! Back in the early 1900's it was okay for men to beat their wives, so long as it wasn't any wider than their thumb.
Conner:*looks at his thumb* Well you can't do much with that. Guess it should have been rule of wrist.
 
Catching Fire
Ok, except that it cuts out too early. But having never read the books, I don't know if it was supposed to end that way.
 
Catching Fire
Ok, except that it cuts out too early. But having never read the books, I don't know if it was supposed to end that way.

I believe that they are splitting up Mockingjay into part 1 and part 2 to make two more movies. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Read the books but haven't seen catching fire yet.
 
G.I. Joe: Retaliation

How in the hell are you gonna kill Duke!? Absolutely hated it... Fuck you movie!
 
Back
Top