Goddess & Bequ's BBW Boudoir

mm I think you are trying to tease me to death! so far so good.... hehe I love the new ones and I am glad I am at home today so I can sport this hardon proudly:p

A few more pics...not great ones....but...eh

It's obvious to me that your dictionary has a different definition of "great" in it than mine has! :eek:

This is still one of my favorite not-too-naughty pics. perhaps we should re-do it without the smoke? :confused:

I wonder if one can be reincarnated as a whip? :confused:

And who here doesn't wet their lips in anticipation when they gaze upon your sexy nipple? :devil: :kiss: :p

mm I think you are trying to tease me to death! so far so good.... hehe I love the new ones and I am glad I am at home today so I can sport this hardon proudly:p
Good! Cuz that is the whole purpose! (sporting the hard on that is....though the teasing part is a bonus! :D )
It's obvious to me that your dictionary has a different definition of "great" in it than mine has! :eek:

This is still one of my favorite not-too-naughty pics. perhaps we should re-do it without the smoke? :confused:

I wonder if one can be reincarnated as a whip? :confused:

And who here doesn't wet their lips in anticipation when they gaze upon your sexy nipple? :devil: :kiss: :p

Ok ok...Bequ took that one shot with me smoking before I quit! And, it was never going to be posted. lol But she loves that pic so much because she said that pic portrays me the best (personality wise). I don't see it....but to make Bequ happy.......:rolleyes:

well it only has my mind wondering at all the lovely things we could get into if only you lovely ladies were closer. :D

Ok ok...Bequ took that one shot with me smoking before I quit! And, it was never going to be posted. lol But she loves that pic so much because she said that pic portrays me the best (personality wise). I don't see it....but to make Bequ happy.......:rolleyes:

Oops, didn't mean that to read the way it might, sorry! I meant it to read as a positive thing, that we need to capture the "new" non-smoking Goddess! :kiss:

I agree with Bequ. Your smile, your eyes, all are well captured in that pic. Plus it shows off that sexy body we all drool over!

well it only has my mind wondering at all the lovely things we could get into if only you lovely ladies were closer. :D
LOL Could be a good thing we aren't. Nothing would ever get accomplished! We'd be too busy having fun to you know...work...pay the bills....lol
Oops, didn't mean that to read the way it might, sorry! I meant it to read as a positive thing, that we need to capture the "new" non-smoking Goddess! :kiss:

I agree with Bequ. Your smile, your eyes, all are well captured in that pic. Plus it shows off that sexy body we all drool over!
I know how you meant it darlin...I was teasing. :D But thank you (even though I disagree with that last statement)! :kiss:

Great new thread

Wow ladies great start to your own thread, can't wait to see more!!;)

Goddess and Miss B,:kiss::kiss: to both of you.Thanks for the new thread. you ladies really know how to get a girl excited.;)

Not great? I have to disagree, all of your pictures are great.
Thank you Kent! I'm truly happy you are enjoying what I have to offer!
Wow ladies great start to your own thread, can't wait to see more!!;)
Thanks Lily! Glad you could stop by! :D
Goddess and Miss B,:kiss::kiss: to both of you.Thanks for the new thread. you ladies really know how to get a girl excited.;)
:D You are very welcome! I hope we keep you in that state of excitement as we post more pics! :kiss::kiss:

Hot HOT pics and a great thread......thanks and look forward to more.

Here's some more of my older pics. I hope you like them! :D

Attachments

• Twins.jpeg
    Twins.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,395
  • BlueBra3.jpeg
    BlueBra3.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 864
Last edited:
Attempting to post pics of Goddess and myself and failing miserably!!! I guess you'll have to wait 'til Goddess gets back!!!

Attempting to post pics of Goddess and myself and failing miserably!!! I guess you'll have to wait 'til Goddess gets back!!!

You rang?

Evenin all. Sorry. Had to do some computer work for a family member. Just got home.

The pics from my trip out there? Sure. Just give me a few and I'll have 'em posted.

Why were you having issues posting them sweetie?

You rang?

Evenin all. Sorry. Had to do some computer work for a family member. Just got home.

The pics from my trip out there? Sure. Just give me a few and I'll have 'em posted.

Why were you having issues posting them sweetie?

Cause I'm the computer dork, remember??? :eek:

Oh yeah!!! No...wait...I'm the computer dork (same as geek I believe). That makes you a non-computer dork. :D :kiss:

Naw, a computer geek is good at computing, like you, Dave, Raja and Max. I am a computer dork who can't figure out the computer no matter how much help is offered!!!! :rolleyes:

Back