Naughtyboy31

Literotica Guru
Can't get an Avatar on or profile info. Directs me to a login page and when I put my password in it take me to a page about subscribe threads.

You need to have 100 posts or more, the log out and back in and you should be able to create either pic :)

You need to have 100 posts or more, the log out and back in and you should be able to create either pic :)

I finally got my over 100 posts but the avatar does not show up yet when I post. What do I need to do? :cool:

trouble downloading avatar pic

This. It's a quirk of the board software. Log out, log back in, set your avatar, and it should work.

I have a real cute pic I want to use for my avatar. I see in the user CP where to edit and load the pic but it fails to load every time. I have tried to use cropping to reduce the file size but that failed. Profile pic also failed. Someone please tell me what to do to get this to load! :confused:

it worked

I have a real cute pic I want to use for my avatar. I see in the user CP where to edit and load the pic but it fails to load every time. I have tried to use cropping to reduce the file size but that failed. Profile pic also failed. Someone please tell me what to do to get this to load! :confused:

OMG it worked even though it said it failed in the cp... jumping up and down!!! :)

if anyone else has this problem...

OMG it worked even though it said it failed in the cp... jumping up and down!!! :)

OK I was also able to load a profile pic even though the damn thing said it failed. So just ignore it because something is messed up with the software. :eek:

Back