Searching for the following story

lhawh

Virgin
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Posts
1
I've been searching for a story for about an hour now but I just can't find it. I read it here not too long ago so hopefully it should be easy to find.

It's a brother sister incest story that takes place around christmas. I'm gonna try to list every part of the story that I could think to increase the chance you guys might know which one I'm thinking about...

The sister collides with a biker which at first is mad but then end up hitting on her.

She ends up masturbating with him in mind when she comes home but in her fantasy somehow he is replaced by the image of her brother.

Her brother catches her masturbating but retreats awkwardly to his room. At some point she spies on him masturbating aswell.

They end up teasing and playing around with eachother.

With their cousins staying over for christmas the family is a room short, the siblings agrees to share a room.

The teasing build up and finally they can't hold back anymore so they sneak off to the garage to fuck in the car at christmas night. This is when their father come in and discovers his son having sex with someone in the car (not knowning it's his own daughter lying there). Father and son have an incredibly cringe conversation.

That's about what I remember... Anyone know which story I'm thinking about?
 
Back
Top